Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are giving the story of the 18th and the police are saying the 20th for date of murder was she somewhere else between 18th and 20th.
The older children would be able to say when she was last in the house

If they are giving the story of the 18th and the police are saying the 20th for date of murder was she somewhere else between 18th and 20th.
The older children would be able to say when she was last in the house

She must have been. Perhaps the police have witness statements to back that up? It's all very strange.

Plus the charge of murder is quite specific to the date of July 20 -

from Mini Sleuth link above -

Sarah Walker, 37, and Scott Walker, 50, both of Century Square in Millfield, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today charged with killing their 17-year-old daughter, Bernadette.
They were charged with murdering Bernadette on July 20.

so the story about the car on the 18th does not work.

But don't forget that link and quote came from The Sun. MSM can and do get things wrong. Not personally seen anything stated by the police as to a fixed date. And unless they can pinpoint that in some way which they are not releasing to the public yet, I think it could easily be 19th or 20th.

I'm guessing that a lot of these details come from cell phone data. If the parents claimed to have gotten a text saying that she'd be home soon and they're the perpetrators then they presumably were in possession of her phone. Perhaps something about the usage changed significantly on the 20th as well.

I think they have strong evidence to be able to charge them without a body and to also give a specific date. (If that reporting is true of course)
I really hope they find her body soon so her other family members can give her a proper burial.

A few snippets from Ruth's link above

her parents are accused of her murder by joint enterprise.

they appeared in court on separate video-links from Peterborough Prison

Bernadette’s mother held one hand to her face and gently shook as she wept through much of Wednesday’s brief hearing.

They face a trial at the same court from March 9,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member