Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems weird they specified that she got out of their car. Either they left the other kids with her in the car, came back without her and were constructing a story that would check out with other kids statements or there's some seed of truth there. I hope Forensics is going over that car thoroughly.

Seems weird they specified that she got out of their car. Either they left the other kids with her in the car, came back without her and were constructing a story that would check out with other kids statements or there's some seed of truth there. I hope Forensics is going over that car thoroughly.

I haven't seen any report that says they were both in the car with her - perhaps just SW was driving and SP was at home with the other children ?

The Crown Court
at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Wednesday 16 September 2020
FINAL 1

PETERBOROUGH

Court 1
- sitting at 09:45 am

His Honour Judge Enright

For Preliminary Hearing
T20207197
WALKER Scott
35NT1729420
CAMSM Crown Prosecution Service

T20207197
WALKER Sarah
35NT1729420
CAMSM Crown Prosecution Service

CVP Sarah Pre brief @ 9am (½hr) Both hearings in court 2 Scott Pre brief @ 9am

They say 'she ran out of the car'. A strange turn of phrase. Were the parents trying to imply there had been an argument and Bernadette stormed off?

I haven't seen any report that says they were both in the car with her - perhaps just SW was driving and SP was at home with the other children ?

The way it was reported..last seen by her parents as she ran out of their car does read as though they were both there.
If this was said by parents then it might not be accurate.

They say 'she ran out of the car'. A strange turn of phrase. Were the parents trying to imply there had been an argument and Bernadette stormed off?

It's a very strange way to describe her leaving - did they mean jumped out when the car had stopped temporarily ( at lights ) or were they trying to say that she got out and then ran away ?

All fabricated anyway IMO

Mom quoted as saying 'I can't eat or sleep properly. I miss and love my eldest princess so much, she's missing out on her baby sister, who has learned to smile and coo already.' Speaks about herself and how her missing daughter affects her, then segues to random comment about her youngest infant daughter cooing and smiling perhaps to show what a good mom she is. It's all about the mom and nothing about the missing daughter. I know that's just one quote, but... I don't have a good feeling about this.

Yes I thought the same as you regarding this statement. Its very telling. JMO MOO

The fact that parents have been arrested says to me that police don't believe that happened.

Plus the charge of murder is quite specific to the date of July 20 -

from Mini Sleuth link above -

Sarah Walker, 37, and Scott Walker, 50, both of Century Square in Millfield, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today charged with killing their 17-year-old daughter, Bernadette.
They were charged with murdering Bernadette on July 20.

so the story about the car on the 18th does not work.

It is quite unusual to be so specific on the date especially with out a body.
Could one or more of the children have seen something,even parents seen carrying something out of the house at night.

Perhaps they have mobile records between parent and daughter on the 20th, shortly followed by her phone being turned off or pinging masts at the new search areas?

Seems strange for the accused to pick a date prior to the actual alleged murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55