Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh on the father fb he posted a pic of the mother <modsnip> worried about her appearance. This picture was posted just last week. Gross!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh on the father fb he posted a pic of the mother <modsnip> worried about her appearance. This picture was posted just last week. Gross!

Unbelievable isn't it? I can never get my head around people like this.

Regarding Bernadette's last text, I wonder if the parents were stupid enough to send it themselves from their home or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
The parents accused of murdering their teenage daughter have appeared in court
T0FLMTI1NTU2NDQ1.jpg

Sarah Walker, 37, and Scott Walker, 50, both of Century Square in Millfield, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today charged with killing their 17-year-old daughter, Bernadette.

Bernadette’s body has not been found, but police believe she has been killed. She was reported missing on 21 July by her parents after she had not been seen for three days.

The pair appeared in the dock individually for short hearings.

Parents of missing Peterborough teenager appear in court charged with her murder

However, the accused's fbs are fair game, and I was interested to see that Sarah's had one like of a post alleging Social Services were taking children from families unfairly, which did raise my suspicions that there could have been some SS input in the family. Not definite evidence tough.

However, the accused's fbs are fair game, and I was interested to see that Sarah's had one like of a post alleging Social Services were taking children from families unfairly, which did raise my suspicions that there could have been some SS input in the family. Not definite evidence tough.

5 May 2012 if you're looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member