Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but wouldn’t someone have reported to the media by now about seeing Bernadette pregnant recently and not seeing Sarah recently pregnant?! I think this would be more likely perhaps, if he was her step dad.

Bernadette had a boyfriend up until a month before she died. I'm sure if she'd been pregnant, he'd have noticed and would say so ...

I think, as you say, someone should be suggesting that baby was hers not mums if that were the case.

It's not so common for a young girls pregnancy to be passed off as Mums( granmas) these days.

There's a family member called John Walker (I believe he said he was ScW's uncle) who must have mutual fb friends with me, as I saw a post he put up this morning saying how upset he was to discover her parents were involved, but it's gone now.

On Facebook they look a happy, normal family.

Another theory has Bernadette and one of her siblings had a fall out and there has been some terrible accident and the parents have covered it up.

I'm just trying to think outside the box because on the face of it they look such a well adjusted family.

On Facebook they look a happy, normal family.

Another theory has Bernadette and one of her siblings had a fall out and there has been some terrible accident and the parents have covered it up.

I'm just trying to think outside the box because on the face of it they look such a well adjusted family.

This is why I don't have social media or believe in it. It's complete make believe. People will only show you what they want you to see.

It's ridiculous the amount of harm it causes to young people these days with self esteem issues etc, when most of what they're looking at is fake!

Usually the people projecting the most on social media have the most issues going on.

As the mother was pregnant/just given birth could it be that the fathers attentions turned to Bernie?
As the oldest of 10, there could also have been similar things in the past, there is a comment on Berni's facebook from SW -

'Any boy who kisses you better have the image of me in their head....' That seems to be quite possesive, perhaps as Berni had recently had a boyfriend of her own age and was becoming an adult she fought back? Just my thoughts.

As the mother was pregnant/just given birth could it be that the fathers attentions turned to Bernie?
As the oldest of 10, there could also have been similar things in the past, there is a comment on Berni's facebook from SW -

'Any boy who kisses you better have the image of me in their head....' That seems to be quite possesive, perhaps as Berni had recently had a boyfriend of her own age and was becoming an adult she fought back? Just my thoughts.

SW as in scott the dad? Yea thats creepy and doesnt sound normal if so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove