Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. there’s something not right here. Having all those children in the house may have meant Bernadette herself was caring for her siblings at times. She looks so desperately unhappy in photos from last Christmas I want to reach in and give the girl a hug, IMO something was going on at home and one of the children must have witnessed something. What if it’s not blood evidence they’ve found but instead the word of Bernadette’s siblings? The younger ones especially if asked questions would give honest answers not realising that they are implicating their parents in a murder.

If there was any true remorse, any genuine care, not just for Bernadette but, the other children and their extended families, they would confess, tell the truth and tell them where Bernadette is!

Otherwise, they're just trying to save their own arses.

The longer Bernadettes remains go unfounded, the less sympathy anyone will have for them!

The only reason I believe they have for not confessing and telling police where Bernadettes body is, is if there's any pre planning (as in, it wasn't accidental) or if they've done something like dismemberment or burning or Bernadettes body ... or if they're truly arrogant and stupid enough to think that they can get away with it.

Have the police said they hope she turns up safe? I don't think they have. I've only read that some of her family said that they hope she turns up safe.

they say if anyone knows what happened to her or WHERE SHE MIGHT BE, to get in touch

its in all the news articles about this case. Doesn't ask where her body may be but where 'she' might be. so she may still be alive. possibly. no body so they don't know

i also think the disparaging remarks from someone upthread about them having a large family so likely to have social services intervention, to be very judgemental

I thought Tik Tok was very much a teen/young person thing. My 17 y/0 loves it, but she also thinks cat videos are the height of hilarity and FB is strictly for the OAPs.

I sound 112 years old. Sigh.
There are plenty of videos with a couple of the younger children but the majority of them are of mum. The children are lovely, it’s such an awful shame for them. Mum and dad just seem like fun loving parents really. Very sad.

There are plenty of videos with a couple of the younger children but the majority of them are of mum. The children are lovely, it’s such an awful shame for them. Mum and dad just seem like fun loving parents really. Very sad.

thats the impression i get too....and they are spoken highly of amongst friends. seems so odd they are now, apparently,both murderers!

they say if anyone knows what happened to her or WHERE SHE MIGHT BE, to get in touch

its in all the news articles about this case. Doesn't ask where her body may be but where 'she' might be. so she may still be alive. possibly. no body so they don't know

I think most of that was written *before* the parents were charged with murder. Obviously they will still be appealing for information if anyone knows what happened though.

i also think the disparaging remarks from someone upthread about them having a large family so likely to have social services intervention, to be very judgemental

BBM me too I found this very rude. As if to say all large families living in a council house should have social services involved... talk about tar them all with the same brush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper