Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again i vaguely remember a teenager who was reported missing but was murdered by her Step Grandfather i think it was. On several searches of the house police didn't find the girls body that was in fact in the loft !!

Yes just looked it up, it was Tia Sharp and it was on the fourth visit to the house by the police she was discovered.

Yeah that case beggars belief. To think the TV crews were in the house at the sand time as the body. Didn't they only notice it when it started to smell?

Just drove around Century Square and only one police van, no forensics from what I could see.

Yeah that case beggars belief. To think the TV crews were in the house at the sand time as the body. Didn't they only notice it when it started to smell?

Just drove around Century Square and only one police van, no forensics from what I could see.
And the murderer Hazell did a runner, knowing his number was up because of that.

I wonder if anyone is changing their plea and is spilling more info ahead of next week?

I assume that is the way from the Grandparents to the Walker home but could have exited and taken any number of routes. But only if it is true Bernadette was being collected from Grandparents.

I am still confused as to why police have gone back to the home as was searched by many forensics and sniffer dogs.

The sergeant in the Tia Sharpe case said it was human error and it would never happen again. Hopefully a lot of lessons were learnt there.

Plus, to be perfectly honest there’s no proof anyone is ever who they say they are on social media, which is why we have to be careful taking too much of it as gospel.

I agree with your overall sentiment. Just an aside, some sites require legitimate verification, which IMOO is more than can be said for most everyone, MS and SM these days.

The Crown Court at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Monday 30 November 2020

FINAL 1

Court 4
- sitting at 09:30 am

The Honourable Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb

Sitting at the Central Criminal Court

Plea and Trial Preparation
T20207197 WALKER Scott

35NT1729420 CAMSM Crown Prosecution Service

WALKER Sarah

Via Link
Sarah - Pre brief @ 9am Bth 3 Court 2
Scott - @ 9:15 11& 2
HMP Peterborough Hearing CVP

The Crown Court at Cambridge

Daily Courtroom List for Monday 30 November 2020

FINAL 1

Court 4
- sitting at 09:30 am

The Honourable Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb

Sitting at the Central Criminal Court

Plea and Trial Preparation
T20207197 WALKER Scott

WALKER Sarah

Via Link
Sarah - Pre brief @ 9am Bth 3 Court 2
Scott - @ 9:15 11& 2
HMP Peterborough Hearing CVP
Any idea if we can sit in on this, virtually?

This is interesting....

Challenges
One of the challenges presented by telephone and video hearings is public access, as the members of the public can no longer simply turn up at a public hearing in a courtroom. Remote hearings are still accessible to the public, unless the court has ordered that the hearing will take place in private. The most common practice for making remote hearings public is that a member of the public or press can request details from the court to join the hearing. The court will also make a recording of the hearing, although it is prohibited for anyone else to make a recording of a court hearing unless the court has expressly given permission for this. Another solution to this has been streaming proceedings by YouTube.

Remote court hearings in the time of COVID – the ‘new normal’?

I think they have both thought they are too clever and 'have got away with murder' as her body has still sadly not been found, I think the police have a good idea where she is but can't pinpoint it and because they are due in court on Monday have made another push - I hope the evidence they do have will convict without doubt the two of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1