Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice his stepmother was asked about his disability by his barrister? It's bound to be a defence, he couldn't lift with his back.
I said the same the other day. If they do, Hopefully the prosecution would be able to show the video of him dancing on a car roof and picking up his other kids that are on social media.

I note she refers to herself as a Padley in this 2015 article. When was the change of name by deed poll?

I tried to find the Go_Fund_Me page, and instead found a justgiving site. Note the preamble “about the fundraiser”:

i am elizabeths mum. I work hard to provide for my family but currently on maternity leave and also a carer to my 3 that have HME. And look after their father who has suffered disabling injuries due to car accident. I also have more children too

This seems to be ScW she’s referring to. As mentioned previously, I feel these “disabling injuries” will come to be mentioned in the trial…

EDIT: As a curious thought, I note this beginning with a lower-case “I” rather than a capital - is this because she opened with two spaces, as was observed in the message to BW’s friend?

So that was posted in 2015 about looking after their father but then she posted this on her twitter on 10/8/16

https://twitter.com/xxxbumpioxxx/status/763336273926979584?s=20

Have to say he looks very 'disabled' in that video (NOT)

Hi first time poster have been flowing this case and noticed that SW was into urban exploring i used to do it and i dont know if the police have checked the ROC bunkers in the area as if scott into urbexing it something he gonna know about not many people know they exist they two person cold war bunkers can be locked and are in farmers fields overgrown no digging involved normally have a bed in them.and all that some are flooded as well.
Here a map of the ones in the area
Cambridgeshire – Subterranea Britannica

Hi first time poster have been flowing this case and noticed that SW was into urban exploring i used to do it and i dont know if the police have checked the ROC bunkers in the area as if scott into urbexing it something he gonna know about not many people know they exist they two person cold war bunkers can be locked and are in farmers fields overgrown no digging involved normally have a bed in them.and all that some are flooded as well.

Hey welcome and great first post :-) I was aware ScW was into Urbexing and always felt he has hid her somewhere he felt safe she would not be discovered. Do these get explored though by other Urbexers?

Hey welcome and great first post :) I was aware ScW was into Urbexing and always felt he has hid her somewhere he felt safe she would not be discovered. Do these get explored though by other Urbexers?

Not in my experiance however it would be something that urbexers know exist and something he woukd have seen online when searching fir places. I been to a few have a shaft with a ladder about 12 feet down and you can lock up the hatch yourself using chain and padlock or a t bar key.
They a perfect tomb.

And on thr timeline abd on the map there is one on the way to kings lynn and one on the way to market deeping that is hidden in the woodland it still there on google streetview can just make out the air shaft sticking out

Great find!! And welcome! Love to have new insight around here!!

I think it highly unlikely that he would choose one of the ROC Bunkers to dispose of a body as they are regularly visited by urbexers. Water is possible but only if he knew it was deep enough. He didn't have a boat so could only dump at the edge of open water. I doubt he'd be able to swim in the dark and rain with a weighted body. Many of the drains are actually quite shallow so I think only the most substantial would be adequate dump sites. For me burial has the least chance of ever being found, either in a woodland or along a field edge. I still think the answer is to the north of Uldale Way, up towards Newborough.

I think it highly unlikely that he would choose one of the ROC Bunkers to dispose of a body as they are regularly visited by urbexers. Water is possible but only if he knew it was deep enough. He didn't have a boat so could only dump at the edge of open water. I doubt he'd be able to swim in the dark and rain with a weighted body. Many of the drains are actually quite shallow so I think only the most substantial would be adequate dump sites. For me burial has the least chance of ever being found, either in a woodland or along a field edge. I still think the answer is to the north of Uldale Way, up towards Newborough.

Could it be a temporary site though?

Was wondering if it worth letting the police know the information as not sure if they even checked them or even aware of them
Hi Paul, Welcome. Yeah it'd definitely be worth your time letting the police know. Failing that I'm sure you have some local urbexer friends who'll be ready and willing.

Good as a holding site untill burial.
Have just informed the police on the webchat took a bit of explaining and the controller was more like interested where i got the information on what his movements where i was like errr it public info now. They said may have someone contact me for more info so prob be bumped up the line see what happens.
I only live 50 mins away from peterborough there a tempration to look meself but will see what the police do.

Thankyou! It could lead no-where or it could be the missing key in finding her! Everyone on here wants B to be found and also her family and friends and for juctice if proven she was murdered by the people meant to protect her most.

Could it be a temporary site though?
Why would ScW choose a temporary site for a dead body? He needs to get shot of it as soon as possible. He'd only just killed her. He didn't know that it would be nearly two months before the murder investigation. At this point he is a murderer and he's thinking like a murderer. He needs to place as much distance as he can between himself and the body as soon as he can. He couldn't risk going back to a temporary store in case it had been discovered. It's only credible for me that BW's corpse was disposed of once and for all within 24 hrs. A period before all but a handful of people even knew the run away lie.

Last edited:
I'd use the phrase out in the open if I was referring to a setting, for instance, a pub garden, or a party in a field, but I wouldn't use it if I was talking about where a person might be. I've no idea why, it just seemed wrong. I might be the odd one :D
Apologies, I'm slow on the take as always. Yes, very Freudian choice of words. Surely people would assume their missing child was at a friend's house or at a hostel or refuge? Indoors basically, not roughing it like Bear Grylls out in the Fens.

That's what my money's on as well. But with all that blundering phone business I wouldn't put it past ScW to try something daft like leave her body in an old bunker / storm drain and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13