Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He drove after picking up Bee to a quiet place in Gunthorpe. There's a grass verge here for instance which is quite secluded. Google Maps
I’ve followed the case for some time, I’m very local to Brookside and my best man lives in Uldale Way (only mentioned because of the fact his phone was there at some point).

There’s a 0% chance that he would have done it at Brookside, that’s one of the nicer streets in the Gunthorpe/ Paston / Werrington area. That type of street no doubt will have some sort of neighbourhood watch Facebook group and we were in some form of quasi lockdown, and the residents aren’t the type to turn a blind eye.

If however you follow Gunthorpe road you come to a backroad taking you into Newborough. This area is rife for flytipping, and due to lockdown making it difficult to go to the disposal centre this was exacerbated. But the conundrum is the amount of dog walkers, runners, horse riders and cyclists was crazy down these roads especially day time.

My own analysis of SaW and ScW is they are either incredibly cunning or incredibly lucky in the sense they seem to have gotten away with it for so long.

I’ve followed the case for some time, I’m very local to Brookside and my best man lives in Uldale Way (only mentioned because of the fact his phone was there at some point).

There’s a 0% chance that he would have done it at Brookside, that’s one of the nicer streets in the Gunthorpe/ Paston / Werrington area. That type of street no doubt will have some sort of neighbourhood watch Facebook group and we were in some form of quasi lockdown, and the residents aren’t the type to turn a blind eye.

If however you follow Gunthorpe road you come to a backroad taking you into Newborough. This area is rife for flytipping, and due to lockdown making it difficult to go to the disposal centre this was exacerbated. But the conundrum is the amount of dog walkers, runners, horse riders and cyclists was crazy down these roads especially day time.

My own analysis of SaW and ScW is they are either incredibly cunning or incredibly lucky in the sense they seem to have gotten away with it for so long.

I agree. I think their stupidity is saving them somehow. I wonder if it’s possible to be so useless that it’s somehow working by luck.

we know both of them are involved, their stories are ridiculous to laughable, and we know when it happened too…

however whatever happened, he’s managed to leave no dna, no blood, no hair, no sign of a struggle, no cadaver scent and no body. I will be honest, I don’t know how he did it, but I know it’s more due to luck than good planning

ScW, 'man on the edge', has just murdered a 'daughter' he'd known most of her life and had been forcing himself on for sex for 7 years. I don't think he would be any more anxious with her body in his car. At least he knows where it is and that it has not been discovered. At the time, July 2020, lockdown rules had been relaxed: shops and venues were open and you could meet another household indoors and outdoors in any location. It was just before 'eat out to help out' and in my area no-one driving about would raise suspicion.
Ok so lets say he has the body in the car covered up? What do you think he did next? Did he just leave it there and continue driving around with it on all his trips ?

Ok so lets say he has the body in the car covered up? What do you think he did next? Did he just leave it there and continue driving around with it on all his trips ?
It only has to be in there just over half a day before being buried in the early hours of the 19th.

we aren’t getting good reporting of this case so I’m wondering if something so incriminating was revealed today to warrant this change of direction.

weren’t we meant to believe literally 3 days ago she was at a anti lockdown protest in Wakefield or getting on a bus in Birmingham! Now it’s let’s search near the police for possible disposal sites.

I mean something has changed, I’m just not sure what
It looks like the group is now leaning towards the looking for a body instead of BW being out there somewhere hiding. Could be as simple as all the evidence being reported at trial makes it difficult to keep pushing the missing theory. The group seems now to be female friends taking the reins and pushing for a search this seems strange to me as in the past lots of posts have been deleted and people blocked who queried the missing theory. JMO but have always felt the group was too much about the family and not enough about BW . Pushing a narrative if that makes sense? The £5000 reward 'given by Mum' being one example

IMO I don't think she was kept in the car just because I would think a cadaver dog or forensics would have picked that up. I think he went to the lockup to get a rope or something, he picked her up from his parents and drove somewhere (just don't know where) they maybe had an argument and she tried to get out the car and he has strangled her from behind then got her out the car straight away and moved her somewhere he thought she wouldn't be discovered for at least a good few hours. He then came back later to dispose properly JMO though

Thank you for your reply!

I had only discovered this page while searching for a timeline for BW and am amazed at how dedicated people are to helping find not just BW but others too, whether it be going over information and discussing it or working out locations for potential disposal,

Thank you for your help I will have a look through the threads, found the timeline last night and found a couple of spots potentially the phone could of been thrown, going to have a look at some point this week, any suggestions on how not to contaminate any evidence if I find any? Massively a longshot if I find anything but I don’t want to hinder rather than help,

It really so heartbreaking to see, I wish things had been done sooner in an effort to find her, do you think any chance at all of cadaver dogs helping is a no? I have someone in my village who was part of a search and rescue organisation who has contacts with several search teams with cadaver dogs, i mean It does sound again like trying to find a needle in a haystack I agree but if there’s a 2% chance of her being found that way would you say it’s worth a shot?

thank you, hopefully we can get enough people together for at least a few days of searching, I will see if I can find anyone local with a drone too
The reason no public searches were done sooner is because the family have always maintained that she has run away and is in hiding and have concentrated all their efforts on the missing angle. There has been complete denial that she may be dead let alone murdered. Perhaps they have changed their view as evidence emerges from the trial? Can't say if the police searches have been adequate though? I think they only started their searches after the murder arrests. Perhaps more searches will be done when the trial result is known?

I am sorry to say that cadaver dogs would not be available for members of the public to hire. Even if they were the cost would be prohibitive. Many thousands for the day.

Cadaver dogs can detect remains which are years old.
But they still need to have a specific area to search for them to be effective.

I think the scene of crime is the lock up, rather than the car.

prepped before he picked her up

easy to persuade her to go there

secluded enough to suffocate her without discovery

and her bag was found there

he could have wrapped her up and disposed of the body that evening. There was a wheel chair in the garage and apparently the car had a ramp that could be fitted.

just speculation of course, MOO

I agree something feels off. Why all of a sudden are they searching. Not searching local cities etc homeless communities but searching areas of possible disposal. I see that no comment has been made by aw as of yet. Bizarre turn of events indeed
I agree ,very odd. See that aw is commenting again now

Whatever happened, and wherever it happened, I believe it was planned rather than a sudden loss of control episode.
Whether the reason was because he was angry with her for telling people about the abuse and wanted her to ‘disappear’ as it seems, or whether there was another reason, it’s not clear yet - but I feel we will find out more next week. Hopefully.

MOO

Here's my theory.

He picked up an empty suitcase from the lock-up in the morning.

He drove after picking up Bee to a quiet place in Gunthorpe. There's a grass verge here for instance which is quite secluded. Google Maps

He's put his arm around Bee as if to pull her over for a hug, and strangled her. Then pushed her down into the footwell and thrown a coat over her, or a blanket or something.

Then he's got out of the car and paced up and down the road having a *advertiser censored* (detail in his story), always keeping the car in his sight. Perhaps it was deliberate that he would get out of the car as if to be seen looking for her. Then he's got to get her in the suitcase so he turns his phone off and drives out to a remote spot in the countryside, a quiet lane with a verge, about 30-40 mins away, which is also when he uses the daylight to scope out a place for the disposal/burial. He then puts her in the suitcase and returns to the area he was supposed to be looking for her, and turns his phone back on to call SaW. Then he comes up with the idea that they were going to go to McDonalds and that's why he rushes off there, to explain the delay of 2 hours after picking her up. They later realise he won't be able to use that as an alibi as he only bought food for himself (Bee didn't want one is in his story). It's Glinton McD's to explain another part of the delay that morning.

Then he's gone back to the lock-up and put the suitcase in, 10 mins there before he goes back home.

That night they visit the lock-up together for 20 minutes, for SaW to see her for a last time.

He returns the following morning at 2:47am for 10 minutes. Searching for a shovel, but SaW wants to be at the burial so he leaves the suitcase in situ. Perhaps getting also the dimensions of the suitcase. He goes off for 2 hrs 17 mins, so if he's got to dig in that time it's probably only an hour of that driving, half hour each way. Also matches with the distance gone the day before. He prepares the hole in the ground and covers it over with branches. Back to the lock-up for 23 mins at 5:37am. Probably wet and muddy, he needs to clean himself up before he goes for another McDs.

They return to the lock-up for 5 minutes after midnight on 20th to pick up the suitcase and take it to the burial spot after Cowbit and Glinton when they have their phones switched off.
That all makes a lot of sense to me. So are you thinking the suitcase was buried too?

Whatever happened, and wherever it happened, I believe it was planned rather than a sudden loss of control episode.
Whether the reason was because he was angry with her for telling people about the abuse and wanted her to ‘disappear’ as it seems, or whether there was another reason, it’s not clear yet - but I feel we will find out more next week. Hopefully.

MOO
I believe it was planned too. But are you thinking it was a joint plan or him acting alone?

The update we got this morning was from court yesterday. So tomorrow's update will hopefully explain why the Sarah fan club aren't fans any more !!
I think the Sarah fan club is still alive and well ! not seen anything negative about her on there. All aimed at ScW now!

My guess is that the fact no evidence suggests blood being in the car or death suggests they did infact pull over there is a few different green areas with woods around gunsthorpe, he wouldn’t of killed her in pure daylight near houses, with the amount of cctv and ring cameras nowadays he would of planned this in advance,

I reckon he got out the car to have a smoke and a chat, he either strangled her in the car or outside of it, he then dug her body in a shallow grave in the woods where she was killed or potentially covered her up with sheets/branches,

He then went back later that night or the next day and buried her further away, on the night before BW phone disappeared off the network and they rang to declare BW missing was when they drove and disposed of the phone

For example the roundabout near paston on the a15 has easy access to cowbit (if they had picked her body up from there and then moved it on) no chance of dog walkers going through there temporarily, access to stop off and be out the way without being seen, I can’t seem to attach a screenshot but it’s just off welland road/a15

he could have wrapped her up and disposed of the body that evening. There was a wheel chair in the garage and apparently the car had a ramp that could be fitted.

I remember reading there was cctv near the lock ups so might have been picked up if they had gone that way

But what about the smell? The temperature inside the car in high summer ? DNA left behind in the car from bodily fluids? Have to disagree with you on this one.

this is what’s throwing me. He’s left no trace of dna, struggle, witnesses or evidence. If his actions and story wasn’t so stupid, I would believe she had ran away.

the car may have been used for travel but I feel it can’t be an active crime scene or there would be some evidence left

this is what I feel but then it gets creepier as he sent her to the grandparents whilst he prepared a murder room at the garage. Whilst he was doing this the mother was resetting passwords and laying an alibi.

it would also explain the strange visits to a deserted lockup in the middle of the night and the clean up trips before the police were alerted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper