Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And back to this ‘sweetie wrapper’ malarkey. If he thought that was a reasonable, plausible excuse for a hidden camera, then what was going on in that house!! And this plus Sarah had mentioned Bernadette had told her about the camera and Sarah had said she was lying so obviously Sarah knew theee was SA going on.

Perhaps she thinks it will be the same as every other time BW has gone off: BW comes back, SaW gets her way, it goes back to 'normal' with SaW in charge. BW does as she's told no matter how unreasonable. SaW does what she does because she knows BW will accept it. SaW doesn't care that BW will find out about the password changes and pretending to be her, because she can do that being in charge and knows BW will not challenge her. Except she never comes home because ScW has murdered and buried her.
We do not know for a fact that BW had run off before. We only have SaWs word for that.

Sorry to jump in here and I'm sure you all must have covered this before. But I just cannot get my head around the fact sarah apparently let scott go to pick up Bernadette on his own....the man she'd just accused of abusing her!!!!! That makes zero sense to me. I can't fathom anyone letting that happen.
Even if she didnt believe her daughter (at the time), you wouldn't put her in that situation.
Sarah is a horrible horrible woman and I think more guilty than we're aware of, as of yet.

I'm thinking there has to be undeniable evidence he put cameras in the bathroom and evidence they were used to spy on Bee, otherwise he would have outright denied it. Perhaps someone else in the household testified to it or they recovered some texts on Bee's phone where he admitted it. (speculation)

We do not know for a fact that ScW was violent though do we? SaW only mentioned this after her arrest. Probably made up to fit her story of why she sent the messages, being controlled and brainwashed by him. Would you really leave your kids at home with a violent man while visiting your boyfriend. Would you start an affair right under his nose if you feared he was violent!

Would you do this to someone who was violent? TikTok

IMO this is a total slap in the face for people who have been/are being actually abused.

Sarah expects us to believe all this BS but she didn't even believe her own daughter!! I wouldn't even believe her if she told me the sky was blue!!! Poor Bernadette, I can't even imagine what her life must of been like..

No I'm not saying anyone here is saying that.
I'm just joking about some people in general.

Right now I believe... (and this could change daily)

Sarah has agreed for or even directed Scott to "remove Bernadette from the equation" , seeing no other way forward.
But there's no reason for me to believe that Sarah knows the whereabout of Bernadette. She may have chosen not to know anything further.
She may have maintained plausable deniability of Bernadette actually being "dead" by not asking for any more details.
But it seems she 'knew'.
She must have gone completely emotionally detached.
I don't believe Sarah was in the right state of mind.
Sleep deprivated, ptsd of social. I believe she was a hormonal mother of a newborn and psychologically set of all of her children being removed if it Bernadette went to the police.
She may have been on a lot of meds.
Having a newborn allowed fear to take over and control her.
She was an extremely maternal mother trying to survive.
But she was detached from Bernadette because she was perhaps sickened by her sleeping with Scott.

I don't think Sarah had the emotional maturity to handle being the mother of a teenage daughter, who'd just disclosed abuse, in a way that she needed to be.
So she failed Bernadette in the worst way and simply labeled Bernadette as a threat.

Bernadette was not sleeping with Scott. She was being raped/abused by him. You have clearly taken time over this post and to choose this phrase to describe the sexual abuse and rape of a minor is troubling to read. BW was a victim in every sense: to expound that SaW's emotional detachment from her eldest daughter was due to SaW 'being sickened by her (BW) sleeping with Scott,' is awful, frankly.

I'm genuinely aghast at this choice of words.

Bernadette was not sleeping with Scott. She was being raped/abused by him. You have clearly taken time over this post and to choose this phrase to describe the sexual abuse and rape of a minor is troubling to read. BW was a victim in every sense: to expound that SaW's emotional detachment from her eldest daughter was due to SaW 'being sickened by her (BW) sleeping with Scott,' is awful, frankly.

I'm genuinely aghast at this choice of words.

Thank you for writing this so well. I wrote something similar but probably not as nice and I think it may have gotten deleted.

I thought they had experts in IT who could recover deleted files? How do they know these photos existed if they did not recover them or are they just assuming ?

He probably had an external hard drive. So they might be able to see there was files he transferred and what type of files they were but not know what exactly was on the photos.

an update! Bernadette Walker: Murder-accused denies watching teenager undress

"A man accused of murdering his ex-partner's daughter has denied installing cameras in the bathroom to watch the teen undress, a court heard.

He had earlier told jurors that he had installed the cameras to catch Bernadette out, as he suspected her of hiding sweet wrappers in a toilet roll.

He then denied transferring the images to his laptop and when the prosecution said that he wiped the images after he murdered her he said: "No and no."

ETA - It looks like the BBC reporter snuck in for 5 minutes! LOL :rolleyes:

"Th e court has heard Mr Walker lived with Ms Walker but their relationship had broken down and she had a new boyfriend, Christopher O'Connell.

Ms Wilding, turning to events of 18 July, said: "For most people, a child disappearing like that would be like the sky crashing in."

Mr Walker responded: "Yes, I know that feeling."

"But still, your first concern was Sarah and her relationship with Chris wasn't it?" Ms Wilding said.

"Yes... it was the first time I'd fell out of love with Sarah."

I find this misplacement of strong emotions, more consistent with having just watched someone die.
People do sometimes inappropriately place what their feelings are about after a death.
And on top of that.. The death allegedly being at his hands, complicates his emotions moreso.

"Th e court has heard Mr Walker lived with Ms Walker but their relationship had broken down and she had a new boyfriend, Christopher O'Connell.

Ms Wilding, turning to events of 18 July, said: "For most people, a child disappearing like that would be like the sky crashing in."

"But still, your first concern was Sarah and her relationship with Chris wasn't it?" Ms Wilding said.

isn’t that quite a clinical way to describe heart break? It’s just so, cold.

We do know Scott was violent, a witness last week described seeing photographs of extensive bruising Scott had did during an attack sarah an entire year before the disappearance.
The sons also have commented on news reports that Scott has been violent towards them all for 2 years, and he is 'sick in the head'
And in court it has been mentioned that Sarah reported to the police online over the past few years that she was assaulted and raped by Scott, but chose not to take it further.
This is all new information. Where was this reported?
We do not know for a fact that BW had run off before. We only have SaWs word for that.
AW on his Help Me Find My Sister campaign page on facebook (now switched to private group I note) had confirmed that she had gone off on a number of occasions. If you read back through this thread you will find the reference.

AW on his Help Me Find My Sister campaign page on facebook (now switched to private group I note) had confirmed that she had gone off on a number of occasions. If you read back through this thread you will find the reference.

Wait, where did SaintMoores post go? I never saw that. Thats all brand new info.

We do know Scott was violent, a witness last week described seeing photographs of extensive bruising Scott had did during an attack sarah an entire year before the disappearance.
The sons also have commented on news reports that Scott has been violent towards them all for 2 years, and he is 'sick in the head'
And in court it has been mentioned that Sarah reported to the police online over the past few years that she was assaulted and raped by Scott, but chose not to take it further.
Well obviously not literally in your case as you are still here. Bernadette is not however
'Kill you' was another turn of phrase referencing consequences that wasn't literal. Kill may well have been said by SaW as written by BW but it cannot at that point be said to be a literal threat to end her life as opposed to a turn of phrase. MOO

Last edited:
Link re bruises

"Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: Teen’s mum lied to friend about hearing conversation between Bernadette and her dad moments before she went missing, court told | Peterborough Telegraph" Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: Teen’s mum lied to friend about hearing conversation between Bernadette and her dad moments before she went missing, court told

Can I just say, that I know 100% there are snapchat/instagram/etc filters that make you look like that. IMO if it was true, that just adds to the lists of reasons of why she should've believed her daughter and to why she should've been more concerned when her daughter didn't come back with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member