Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>
Then people are arguing because she had X children with X men she’s less of a mother but we don’t question why the men aren’t present in the lives? Is she never allowed to look for a new partner ever again or is it against some unwritten rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I think some people are determined that the underclass spend their entire lives conspiring on how to get peoples hard earned taxes lol.
Yeah just kill a child and dance on their graves to keep that child benefit.
Like, honestly in reality dealing with U.C is probably more stressful than having a job (laughing emojies)
I don't think that is what anyone is suggesting . There are many theories on a motive for murder. Out of interest what is your theory or do you believe that they are both innocent?

There's no requirement for either parent to work when 2 or more children get child DLA
They could have both been unpaid carers if they wished
We do not know that the children did get DLA though .
Some donors give huge amounts away and choose to be anonymous. George Michael for instance.
Yes they do. The fact that they had the go fund me suggests to me that they were not eligible for funding for these items. We do not know if there were any DLA claims that seems to be some peoples assumptions

They bought their child a wheelchair, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest they pocketed the money they raised.
About 'there's grants' is there really?
Its actually extremely tough to get a wheelchair agreed on by a health professional, because they're very against people becoming wheelchair bound. And for people with conditions that cause them to sometimes be active, yet sometimes need a chair, these are the ones who are left buying their own wheelchairs, with no medical professional happy to write that they're wheelchair bound.
The nature of this type of disability that doesn't present as they same each day, may be why they did not qualify for high rate child mobility, if they did not, which would have got them a 'free disability car".
In cases were a disabled child is only awarded low rate mobility they cannot get help with a car.
Its extremely hard to get high rate mobility.
And it's extremely hard to get wheelchairs awarded when the person is able to walk some of the time.

Last edited:
<modsnip>
Then people are arguing because she had X children with X men she’s less of a mother but we don’t question why the men aren’t present in the lives? Is she never allowed to look for a new partner ever again or is it against some unwritten rule?

Because in some circumstances I've witnessed local to my self it definitely is the case.

<modsnip> I don't think anyone is purely suggesting that's the case here.

I think what makes her less of a mother is her daughter told her she was being sexually abused by her stepfather and rather than protect her she called her a liar, threatened to kill her and conspired to cover up her murder.

JMO

<modsnip>
<modsnip> We only know this because it was stated in the prosecutions opening statement. I personally don' t care how many children anyone has and yes the fathers have a responsibility towards their children too. I believe that she is regarded as a bad mother because of her failure to protect Bernadette when she needed her the most. Calling her a liar and taking away her phone sending her to Grandparents instead of sending away the man who BW accused of abusing her. Not the actions of a loving Mother IMO

They mentioned it in court yesterday - it wasn’t reported by the PT.
Thanks. Did she move out completely ? Obviously she would take the baby girl as she was a newborn. Maybe BW supervised the other girl usually when SaW was away. Baths etc.?

Because in some circumstances I've witnessed local to my self it definitely is the case.

Are you a friend of the family? I don't think anyone is purely suggesting that's the case here.

I think what makes her less of a mother is her daughter told her she was being sexually abused by her stepfather and rather than protect her she called her a liar, threatened to kill her and conspired to cover up her murder.

JMO
No I’m not a friend of the family, is that an issue either way? I just find it funny how there’s Daily Mail esque information being pumped out talking about benefits this and that as if that makes somebody less of a person. It’s a long outdated approach and is perpetuated amongst people as if people on benefits are worth less than them and I don’t think it pertains to this case.

The issue at hand is a young girl was murdered and justice needs to be served, do you think that benefits play a part of that?

<modsnip> I don't think anyone is purely suggesting that's the case here.

JMO
<modsnip>

The issue at hand is a young girl was murdered and justice needs to be served, do you think that benefits play a part of that?

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
No. Only after George Michael died did all the stories come out about how generous he had been to causes with his own money and never sought credit for any of them. I'm not talking about Live Aid or Do they know it's Christmas. The point is, there are many people who make gifts to causes on condition of anonymity. That a donor gave them two cars and remains unknown is entirely plausible. It doesn't make SaW and ScW necessarily ungrateful because they never publicly acknowledged the donor.
Where has any one said they were ungrateful? It was me who posted about the go fund me and the anonymous payment of the two cars. My point was that they may not have been able to get funding for the wheelchair cars etc. Some assume wrongly that all this will be provided By SS which is not always the case.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
No. Only after George Michael died did all the stories come out about how generous he had been to causes with his own money and never sought credit for any of them. I'm not talking about Live Aid or Do they know it's Christmas. The point is, there are many people who make gifts to causes on condition of anonymity. That a donor gave them two cars and remains unknown is entirely plausible. It doesn't make SaW and ScW necessarily ungrateful because they never publicly acknowledged the donor.
Where has any one said they were ungrateful? It was me who posted about the go fund me and the anonymous payment of the two cars. My point was that they may not have been able to get funding for the wheelchair cars etc. Some assume wrongly that all this will be provided By SS which is not always the case.
Googling something and reading it on a random website to prove your point isn’t the same as that point actually being true.

There is not a limitless pot of government cash for home adaptations, wheelchairs, cars and other disability aids that parents or disabled people can just call on at any time and these things will magically appear for free overnight.

Assessments are done on a county council level, and even if they agree that you need x adaptation, the money isn’t necessarily available for it, or with some councils they only agree to part fund it. The assessor may not agree that the house is suitable for the adaptations needed, in which case you face an incredibly long wait for an already adapted house to become available. This is why so many people turn to fundraisers or *** to pay for the work needed.

It’s also not true that being assessed for home disability funding triggers SS involvement. I’m disabled, I’ve got a very minimal amount of adaptations funded by the council, and no SS involvement whatsoever.
Exactly right. Not sure why some are fixated by this. I don't see it as relevant to the case. JMO

I think Sarah knew Scott awas violent enough and capable of making sure Bernadette wouldn't be speaking again.

Someone asked why had Sarah repeatedly called Scott once he left to collect Bernadett, but Scott's phone was off. Was this her having second thoughts?
Thats a very good point.
Perhaps Sarah didn't think it would really happen.
She wasn't there to see any of the dirty work, afterall.

I think SaW spent some time at the family home and some time with Chris from what I could gather.
Was this not the case before BW went missing too? If they were in a relationship since 2019 she must have been spending time at his house quite a lot of the time. I doubt he visited her at the family home !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30