Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's not any evidence to put Sarah of trial for conspiracy to murder.
Thats just one's imagination

I think Sarah knew Scott awas violent enough and capable of making sure Bernadette wouldn't be speaking again.

Someone asked why had Sarah repeatedly called Scott once he left to collect Bernadett, but Scott's phone was off. Was this her having second thoughts?
Thats a very good point.
Perhaps Sarah didn't think it would really happen.
She wasn't there to see any of the dirty work, afterall.
We do not know for a fact that ScW was violent though do we? SaW only mentioned this after her arrest. Probably made up to fit her story of why she sent the messages, being controlled and brainwashed by him. Would you really leave your kids at home with a violent man while visiting your boyfriend. Would you start an affair right under his nose if you feared he was violent!

an update! Bernadette Walker: Murder-accused denies watching teenager undress

"A man accused of murdering his ex-partner's daughter has denied installing cameras in the bathroom to watch the teen undress, a court heard.

He had earlier told jurors that he had installed the cameras to catch Bernadette out, as he suspected her of hiding sweet wrappers in a toilet roll.

He then denied transferring the images to his laptop and when the prosecution said that he wiped the images after he murdered her he said: "No and no."

ETA - It looks like the BBC reporter snuck in for 5 minutes! LOL :rolleyes:

Where has any one said they were ungrateful? It was me who posted about the go fund me and the anonymous payment of the two cars. My point was that they may not have been able to get funding for the wheelchair cars etc. Some assume wrongly that all this will be provided By SS which is not always the case.
There was a post back in the thread that the identity of the 2x car donor was not known and they had not been mentioned by the family. I merely point out that there may be a reason for that rather than the family choosing not to acknowledge.

there was this report but it didn't mention anything about SaW reporting anything to police

"The jury was also told that Sarah Walker had told Ms Pjetergjokaj that she had been assaulted by Scott Walker in 2019.

She said: “She said that had had an argument, and she had pushed his (motor)bike over. He had grabbed her by the throat and assaulted her.”

She told the court that Sarah Walker had sent her photos of bruises she had suffered as a result.

Ms Pjetergjokaj told the court that Sarah Walker had told her she had been afraid to report the incident."

Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: Teen’s mum lied to friend about hearing conversation between Bernadette and her dad moments before she went missing, court told

"A man accused of murdering his ex-partner's daughter has denied installing cameras in the bathroom to watch the teen undress, a court heard.
He had earlier told jurors that he had installed the cameras to catch Bernadette out,
as he suspected her of hiding sweet wrappers in a toilet roll.

He then denied transferring the images to his laptop and when the prosecution said that he wiped the images after he murdered her he said: "No and no."

:rolleyes:

He had earlier told jurors that he had installed the cameras to catch Bernadette out, as he suspected her of hiding sweet wrappers in a toilet roll.

I hope the police managed to recover everything he deleted on his computer and phone.

It seems that she didn't want Scott to be looking after children of a particular gender.

hmmm so there’s no truth in the rumours or even a suggestion…but i won’t leave him alone with the girls…even if he is texting loving messages to the next one down!

maybe I am sick and that’s normal behaviour i am making look suspicious, but it just feels off and a bit grooming

Oh good lord. He set up video cameras in a bathroom to catch her out putting sweetie wrappers in toilet rolls.
The confidence of these people with such ridiculous explanations..

Did Bernadette have her own private bathroom then? Seems unlikely . There would have been a whole lot of others using it including SaW. Did no one else notice the camera then? IT would have filmed other family members too. Sweet wrappers !! unbelievable

apparently they haven’t…and they were present when he deleted some of it from his phone! The girl has been let down to levels that are sickening
I thought they had experts in IT who could recover deleted files? How do they know these photos existed if they did not recover them or are they just assuming ?

Sometimes ss will remove a child but if parents shape up then kids who follow later can stay. Or older ones can stay and younger more vulnerable ones removed. Ss really don’t want to remove kids as even a bad home is better than going into the care system. I know this as my bestie is a social worker. She’s actually in a team for Looked After Children. If Sarah had her first baby removed due to whatever was going on in her life then she’s maybe over compensated by having so many after? And cause she has had them involved before and knew the outcome then when it came to Bernadette she’d rather lose her than all of them? She’d just had a new baby as said earlier hormones all over the place. I just think there’s something not right with Sarah. I’m not a psychiatrist but something seems off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30