Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerial view of the search - more at link

0_THS-Berandette-Walker-Murder-investigation-1477_original.jpg

Photos show murder investigation underway at home of missing Cambs teen

It isn't. Someone said "is it?" No one stated it is. And it isnt. A quick reverse image search shows that its not a viral image at all. imo.

I might be misunderstanding you, but I don't think anyone is suggesting the image itself is a viral image, but rather the trend of parents sending a message similar to that to their child as a joke.

Ah, so the Insta story has been dismissed? (Can't read all posts as my local mobile service has been down over 24 hours and still not loading properly).

There is a thread on Twitter which is interesting and relates in a way to comments upthread here apropos the father post on BW's page. Another person made a comment too several days ago I saw on Twitter that seemed out of the blue at time and off-centre, but now I wonder. Look through posts and replies on there.

Can you link please?

Perhaps they have mobile records between parent and daughter on the 20th, shortly followed by her phone being turned off or pinging masts at the new search areas?

Seems strange for the accused to pick a date prior to the actual alleged murder.
It just occurred to me (slow brain on, obvs.) that perhaps they wanted to avoid scrutiny of where they were at the time of the alleged murder, so picked a date of disappearance prior to it.

It just occurred to me (slow brain on, obvs.) that perhaps they wanted to avoid scrutiny of where they were at the time of the alleged murder, so picked a date of disappearance prior to it.

That makes sense. But if so, I would suggest that she did actually "run out of the car" because if not, then there could be contradicting statements from anyone who spent time with her on 18th and 19th.

Unless they had her locked up somewhere without access to anyone. It seems unlikely that the police would have the date wrong as they don't really need to specify a date to charge. They must be pretty certain of that.

That makes sense. But if so, I would suggest that she did actually "run out of the car" because if not, then there could be contradicting statements from anyone who spent time with her on 18th and 19th.
Unless they had her locked up somewhere without access to anyone. It seems unlikely that the police would have the date wrong as they don't really need to specify a date to charge. They must be pretty certain of that.

Very possibly that did happen, but with a different ending to the story we have been given.

Just using a bit of the truth to add authenticity to the lies.

I am still confused by the last seen on the 18th and the police giving the 20th as the date of her murder.

What evidence do they have I wonder do say she is deceased???

Yes I knew he was a student - photography - but what I had not realised was that he was attending the same college as Bernadette, at the same time.

This is absolutely pure speculation, but I'm wondering if the police are certain she was murdered on the 20th, as they have recovered photographic evidence that is date stamped.

I just had another look on her saved Instagram stories. There is one where she was thanking a friend of hers for helping her tell her mum why she's depressed and panicky. It was from 9 weeks ago.

Last edited:
What evidence do they have I wonder do say she is deceased???

I'm sure they aren't going to reveal that evidence to the public at this time. Imo, LE already has plenty of evidence showing them Bernadette has been murdered.

Do we know if LE impounded the vehicle, and has forensically tested it? Tia! LE wouldn't ever announce anyone has been murdered if they didn't already have proof to support it.

The story of 'she ran from the car' has greatly bothered me.

Imo, It's more likely she was either forced from the car or it was used to discard her already deceased body. Jmo.

However this young precious girl was murdered by her parents, I pray her body is found soon.

It seems we can't even go a week or even less without reading about another child somewhere either in our country or in another country being murdered by their parent or parents.

The more forums that are put on WS, the more my heart truly breaks for children since way too many of the forums are murders of children. :( Most are those killed by either bio moms who were solely involved or bio dads who were the only ones involved or involved both parents. Or involves coconspirators where one of the suspects are a single bio parent who have willingly participated with a live in partner or bf or gf or step parents or parents of adopted children.

At times I wish we could create one thread for all of these cases of murdered children who have their own forum so we could see the overall relationship between the murdered child or children, and each of their offenders. Jmo tho.

That way we would be able to analyze who the offenders are by relationship.. if any.. to the murdered children to see who most often is involved, whether they were either the lone perpetrator or were equal willing coconspirators when taking the lives of all the murdered children we discuss here way too often.

And everyone who has been a long time member on WS we all know too well the children were more likely to have been grossly neglected, and/or gravely abused before their abuser or abusers wound up murdering them. I think it would be an enlightening forum to follow since tragically many of the murder cases discussed here involve defenseless children. :(

It's a neverending trail of tears for our devoted members here who are crushed each time when seeing another thread go up about another precious child or children being cruelly murdered.

Jmho

Last edited:
Snipped from your post OceanBlueEyes

Do we know if LE impounded the vehicle, and has forensically tested it? Tia! LE wouldn't ever announce anyone has been murdered if they didn't already have proof to support it.

Only thing I remember so far from msm is that the police broke the back window of SPs ** car to gain access...which seemed odd to me...but did not take it away.
Not sure re SWs car, will go back and check reports.

** I use the initials SP for Sarah, ( Padley ) as I find it easier than getting muddled with two sets of SW initials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1