Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from your post OceanBlueEyes

Do we know if LE impounded the vehicle, and has forensically tested it? Tia! LE wouldn't ever announce anyone has been murdered if they didn't already have proof to support it.

Only thing I remember so far from msm is that the police broke the back window of SPs ** car to gain access...which seemed odd to me...but did not take it away.
Not sure re SWs car, will go back and check reports.

** I use the initials SP for Sarah, ( Padley ) as I find it easier than getting muddled with two sets of SW initials

Thank you so much for the information, Alyce.

Hmm don't you think it's odd they didn't impounded the car since the parents stated she was in it when she ran from it? I'm not aware of how investigations are carried out in the UK though.

Imo, I believe the statement that Bernadette ran from the car isn't true.

Do you believe it was true or just to coverup the truth? TIA!

Jmho

Hmm don't you think it's odd they didn't impounded the car since the parents stated she was in it when she ran from it? I'm not aware of how investigations are carried out in the UK though.

Jmho

I think a cover up to perhaps indicate they’d had an argument whilst in the car, she’s ran out of it and then ran away from home.

Jmho

I think it is possibly a bit of truth and lies, as is often the case. She may have * run from the car * but perhaps that was something that happened days or weeks earlier - so that true story was revived and used to mark the later date of July 18, when SW and SP claim that Bernadette disappeared.

Reading that made my blood boil. I have every sympathy for people with disabled kids but when I hear the word 'hereditary' when talking about 3 kids (out of 10!) suffering in constant pain, for their entire short lives, from the same mother/father, I think JUST. STOP. How the bloody hell they had time to keep getting pregnant baffles me when I know couples with 1 disabled child that takes up every minute of the day. Why put them through it? Looking after 7 kids without disabilities would be tough enough. Don't even get me started on the possibility of there being drugs involved....that's not what disability benefits/child benefit/child tax credits are for ffs.

Oh, & if you have 2 mercs in the drive & 10 kids, you can probably afford to move out of your council house so that a family who CAN'T afford £700+ per month, can move in.

Disclaimer - I am the parent of 4 children and I have passed on to all of them a genetic disorder called Ehlers Danlos syndrome.

I didn't know before they were conceived that I had EDS... this may be the case for this family too.

If they conceived the last child accidentally, would you rather they aborted the pregnancy?

That was a trend on FB - text this to your kids and see what they say. It was all over for a while. I'll see if I can find it.

I texted my daughter that just now. She wanted to know why. I said I couldn’t tell her right now. Yes, she would say I was with her all day. And she only shared privately with two friends.

Yes we do, the police stated it as fact- which then raises the question of why?

When the 2 Barrass boys were murdered in Sheffield, we were told that 'mum and Uncle/family member' had been charged with the murder... it wasn't until the trial that it was then made public that The uncle was ALSO their father ...

Not suggesting (at all) that there is any incestuous relationship here, just pointing out that the police may say 'parents' now and it could turn out to be different.

When the 2 Barrass boys were murdered in Sheffield, we were told that 'mum and Uncle/family member' had been charged with the murder... it wasn't until the trial that it was then made public that The uncle was ALSO their father ...

Not suggesting (at all) that there is any incestuous relationship here, just pointing out that the police may say 'parents' now and it could turn out to be different.
Yes but everyone knew that he was uncle and father anyway. Court case just confirmed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight