GUILTY UK - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 hospitalized, Sheffield, May 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure how somebody could get murdered by burns from a cook house, but I'm not knowledgeable about cook houses. Only just seen her brother has also been charged. I think I'm going to stay back here until more information comes out.

I think it was the younger children who had the bandages, not the older two.

First pictures of teens who died in Sheffield and mum charged with murder
Further info from court today

SB was shouting at BM in the dock
from your link

She is also accused of the attempted murder of two other children, one on May 23 and the second twice, once on Thursday, May 23 and again on May 24.

During the ten minute court hearing she also told the two magistrates they were spelling the two boys' names wrong, telling them: “They're my children!”

From the article
She is also accused of the attempted murder of two other children, one on May 23 and the second twice, once on Thursday, May 23 and again on May 24.

What on Earth went on in that house :(

Those precious children.

What happened in that house is gut-wrenching to even think about.

Those young boys - their lives torn away from them - it's just unimaginable that someone could even do this.

Praying for the hospitalized siblings. May they be surrounded by tremendous care, support and love.

Those precious children.

What happened in that house is gut-wrenching to even think about.

Those young boys - their lives torn away from them - it's just unimaginable that someone could even do this.

Praying for the hospitalized siblings. May they be surrounded by tremendous care, support and love.

Poor little things, they have a hard road ahead of them, cannot begin to imagine the trauma they've been through. Heartbreaking.

Barrass exchanged words with Machin in the dock and could be heard shouting at him as they were both led away in handcuffs.
What could have happened here?
Everytime I see pics of the boys I'm about to cry. They look like boys who could have been friends with my kids at that age. They could even have been my own at that age. What happened??

The children that survived are 11, 10, 3 and 7 months.

Three attempted murder charges against two children.

Total speculation but do you think BM is the father to the two youngest. And it was those two they did not attempt to murder.

I'd say that is likely. Can't believe her FB hasn't been shut down...

The mum's. Almost too easy to find and the replies to the first post tell you so very much. More than I wanted to know.

Can anyone explain the yellow car?
:confused: No valid 'Road Tax' ??

ETA: Explanation ^:D
" The law states that a registered vehicle being kept or used on public roads must be both taxed and insured.

You don’t need to tax your car if you’re not driving or parking it on a public highway. If it’s kept off road in a garage, on a drive or on private land, it must be declared SORN. SORN stands for Statutory Off Road Notification"

Driving without tax – your FAQs answered | RAC Drive

Last edited:
The mum's. Almost too easy to find and the replies to the first post tell you so very much. More than I wanted to know.

Telling me a lot about how a lynch mob can develop very quickly on completely unproven rumours, and how little sense angry people make lol, makes me very glad WS requires sources, even if it is so tempting to discuss rumours! (Obviously the charges aren't rumours, but the rest certainly is...)

On subject of rumours; so many people don't know the difference between "half" and "step" when it comes to siblings, it's really rather hard to tell which is the alleged case here, but it makes a BIG difference in terms of relationship dynamics (one is seriously messed up, one might be fairly normal, depending upon age when the parents married)... I guess more will come out on that one in time, no doubt the tabloids won't be able to resist it whenever they puzzle out which it is.

from your link

During the ten minute court hearing she also told the two magistrates they were spelling the two boys' names wrong, telling them: “They're my children!”

The second paragraph there makes me wonder if there is some psychosis at play?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back