Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That’s a fairly obscure street that end against a large park. Certainly wouldn’t be anyone there in the wee hours. looks as though there are numerous small businesses twould have CCTV
There is A dirt road behind the businesses that is closed by a gate. There are many trees along it that would obscure a vehicle, certainly in the summer. Likely also in the treeless winter. This could be a good place to dump a car if you could get the gate open

Dirt road is east off of Fortran Road, just south of Castleton. East side of the helicopter circle.

I think they’ve crashed somewhere at the Newport Road/Cypress Drive roundabout area looking at the helicopter, there’s a lot of trees etc around that junction

Last edited:
The obvious is some sort of car accident I guess.

My very initial thought was something possibly more sinister. 3 pretty girls barely out of their teens with a couple of much older guys who aren't known to them <modsnip>

Very odd with all the phones being out of signal etc.

Hopefully they're all found well soon
[bbm]

that makes me think they're underwater

Last edited by a moderator:
The helicopter transponder transmits data continuously, but the map we see is not a constant data stream. We see the interval data points, not the data stream, so there is more rounding of the path between the interval data points. It's not as though the copter flies from point A only directly to point B, then turns 90 degrees on a dime. What looks like a sharp angle is only the interval between the data points that are being mapped.

It could be doing figure 8's and we would only see a straight line if the map points were of the right interval as compared to the air speed.

Don't infer a direct path from those graphs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back