Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Adsbexchange has gone crazy now... Think I'd better call it a night. Hoping for good news in the morning.
View attachment 407262
Sounds likely that ‘doughnut’ is where they found the car. Seems like they knew about the RTA there and suspected it was their car involved. Such a sad outcome, I hope the survivors make a full recovery and find a way to move on from this.

Do we even know if the car belonged to any of the 5, a Tiguan is a family car isn't it not one a younger person would drive

I don't think we do know whose car it was, but Shane was 32 and has three young children on his Facebook cover photo and several of his past Facebook photos.

Looks like he's was on a driving ban
In court from Newport, Abertillery, Risca and Cardiff - Cardiff News

It looks like the car in question wasn't driven at all for a time, before being MOTd a fortnight ago, based on MOT logs and that corresponds with the driving ban

What a tragic outcome. Hoping the two survivors have a good recovery, physically and psychologically. Being trapped there for so long badly injured with friends who haven’t survived is a thing of nightmares.
They may have been unconscious and completely unaware of their situation.

I wonder will we see what the car looks like now, sometimes I see pictures of the aftermath of a crash and the car is just completely unrecognisable.

They may have been unconscious and completely unaware of their situation.

I wonder will we see what the car looks like now, sometimes I see pictures of the aftermath of a crash and the car is just completely unrecognisable.

These days, car crashes usually look terrible because modern cars have crumple zones as a safety feature. They’re literally designed to collapse to bear the brunt of any impact. So given this was a serious crash, this car will most likely look like an unrecognisable heap of metal.

This is the roundabout in question
A48 · United Kingdom

If they had decided to take the girls back to Newport from Llanederyrn then the most logical route would be the A48(M) (screenshotted). The place they were found was the roundabout on the right hand side of the screenshot; you can see from the map that there's a sliproad off the A48(M) that offers easy access to it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230306_091008_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306_091008_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the roundabout in question
A48 · United Kingdom

If they had decided to take the girls back to Newport from Llanederyrn then the most logical route would be the A48(M) (screenshotted). The place they were found was the roundabout on the right hand side of the screenshot; you can see from the map that there's a sliproad off the A48(M) that offers easy access to it

There must be very little evidence of the collision it doesn’t appear to be remote, looks a well used road/route. Yet they potentially sat there unnoticed for 2 days.

There must be very little evidence of the collision it doesn’t appear to be remote, looks a well used road/route. Yet they potentially sat there unnoticed for 2 days.
Yes I thought the same. There's a few trees about but nothing like what you'd call dense undergrowth, and surely there would be some tyre marks in the grass where they left the road?

Yes it is - thousands of people must have driven by and been none the wiser. The police helicopter didn't go over that area on the initial run c. 9pm last night.

Last night someone on this thread referenced the episode of Reported Missing where a missing man was found in his crashed car in dense undergrowth on a roundabout. Prophetic really, as we seem to have the exact same scenario here.

Assuming they came off the A48(M) sliproad just before the roundabout - It's a road where (from memory) the speed limit drops very rapidly from 70mph on the A48(M) to 50mph on the slip road and (this bit I'm certain of) 30mph just before the roundabout. It's got the advance warning tickmarks to tell you a speed limit change is coming up too. If you fail to heed the reducing speed limit signs you could easily end up going straight onto the roundabout at speed.

They must have been invisible from the road; whether or not there were any skid marks will determine if the driver tried to brake.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back