Recovered/Located UK - Charles Robert Pugh, 71, ‘separated from his wife on a bike ride’, Lyndhurst Hampshire 4 October 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Can you help us find missing Charles Robert Pugh?

We are appealing for information to help find missing Charles Robert Pugh, aged 72.

Charles, who likes to be called Rob, is currently on holiday in the New Forest and set off this morning for a bike ride with his wife.

He was last seen near to a road called Beechen Lane, Lyndhurst at 12.30pm today (Tuesday, 4 October) before he became separated from his wife.

Mr Pugh may appear confused, and as he does not the area we are concerned for his welfare.

He is described as: White, 5ft 9ins, slim to medium build, bald but with some short grey hair round the back and sides, wearing a black cycling top, black waterproof trousers, blue trainers with florescent orange and yellow soles and green florescent gloves. He is also wearing glasses. He is riding a grey / silver mountain bike.

If you have seen him since 12.30pm this afternoon or think you might know where he is, please call us immediately on 101 quoting 44220403397.

How did he get separated from his wife?! Did she (or he?) go on ahead?

Surely it couldn't have been that far until one of them turned around?

I'm wondering if there were lots of lanes and he wasn't sure in which direction she went?

I'm going to be honest here and say these people who don't stick together, be they walkers ,hikers cyclists, climbers do irritate me! Stick together!! First rule!

Very odd also he didn't take a phone with him

Also odd how he hasn't knocked on someone's door or asked for help in a shop or pub etc.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack B