UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant see him look right and to be honest I don't see any person behind the wall.. if you look at the youtube link carefully on the right under watch later u will see what looks like a person in jeans and a dark top..there all illusions.
In your esteems opinion but many have seen the same thing on other portals

yeh only my opinion its a free world..funny the police havnt mentioned all these extra people.

yeh only my opinion its a free world..funny the police havnt mentioned all these extra people.
They didn't mention the "Private" camera or show footage.
They haven't shown where Dark Person goes or comes from when they could
There will be lots that they keep to themselves for "Good" reasons but is it not our job in the lack of Police cooperation to find this and try to work out the "Why Done It"?

Perhaps read up on the case some more?

oh ive read about it..just in the video I cant see who you say is there..all I see is low light video distortion but I may be wrong..of course the police keep things close to their chest its a murder enquiry after all...

oh ive read about it..just in the video I cant see who you say is there..all I see is low light video distortion but I may be wrong..of course the police keep things close to their chest its a murder enquiry after all...
i understand Low Light video distortion. Bu this shows the face of a female connected to a POI. you can see that she is wearing a skirt. The detail is there. You can also see the length of her hair and hairstyle

i understand Low Light video distortion. Bu this shows the face of a female connected to a POI. you can see that she is wearing a skirt. The detail is there. You can also see the length of her hair and hairstyle
We must be looking at video clips using vastly differing equipment I guess

well either way we still don't know who dark man is....one thing I wondered..cl mum thought she may have been in her bedroom when she talked on the phone with the telly on in the background..depending on the telly a lot have an "engineers page", a screen u can bring up for the tech stuff on repairing the telly ect..some tell u the last few details of power up, channel ect..I wonder if they explored that little fact?????

I looked at the ford focus video again and slowed down the bit as the car goes out of shot (be patient its running at 10% of normal speed)..wait a while (@31 seconds) and look at the top centre slightly to the left and u will see a light reflected in a house window..nothing new its obvious but if u watch it, and u really need to be on a monitor, u can see it actually travels to the right, dim but def there, ive played it frame by frame and it tracks across.. now the house it reflects in I have shown on the street view and to me anyway it looks like the reflected high level brake light of a car pulling in to the right..the house windows and walls are all at right angle to the street so the car would have to be turned for the light to reflect so bright..the time delay between the car going out of sight and it turning in could indicated the driver wasn't sure which house he was going to or is it that he overshot?.could of course be a neighbour being picked up for work...

Attachments

• clr.jpeg
    clr.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
is this the cctv they got blurred images from..its the house opposite in 2009 that looks like a motortrader lol..by 2011 they seem to have gone..funny they have a light coloured ford focus

Attachments

• cctv.jpeg
    cctv.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
did they ever say where her car was being repaired ??

I looked at the ford focus video again and slowed down the bit as the car goes out of shot (be patient its running at 10% of normal speed)..wait a while (@31 seconds) and look at the top centre slightly to the left and u will see a light reflected in a house window..nothing new its obvious but if u watch it, and u really need to be on a monitor, u can see it actually travels to the right, dim but def there, ive played it frame by frame and it tracks across.. now the house it reflects in I have shown on the street view and to me anyway it looks like the reflected high level brake light of a car pulling in to the right..the house windows and walls are all at right angle to the street so the car would have to be turned for the light to reflect so bright..the time delay between the car going out of sight and it turning in could indicated the driver wasn't sure which house he was going to or is it that he overshot?.could of course be a neighbour being picked up for work...
Good Stuff @rehtnap and so it is probably heading for Nags head Car Park. Suggesting that she is in there, in another car there or to be transported down the Alleyway to the Pub Car Park. Perhaps @moonsafari may know if this car was one of staff cars as they could be arriving to do cellar / breakfast duties?

Last edited:
Good Stuff @rehtnap and so it is probably heading for Nags head Car Park. Suggesting that she is in there, in another car there or to be transported down the Alleyway to the Pub Car Park. Perhaps @moonsafari may know if this car was one of staff cars as they could be arriving to do cellar / breakfast duties?
nags head would be too far down the road for the reflection to travel across the front of the extension unless it oulled over early and ran down the right hand side if the road..its the time delay and the rate the car was traveling that's compared to where the reflection is that's interesting. but to me seems it turned so the rear light or lights made a good reflection..did it overshoot then reverse up then pull over..
either way u need to know who the car belonged to..spose if u were pc plod ud sit down with the list of registered ford foucus`s and work through them.tedious but its been done before..saw a murder enquiry on the tv where a plod woman did the same in her spare time and did indeed link a car to a crime..you can cut the list down,putting dark cars and say white cars (as the yellowish street lights didn't relfect as yellow off it..) I think it may be a mk 1 as they had dark bottom of the bumpers and sills. said it before all u have to do is run various models past the same location and view through the cctv..ud get the colour..all tedious and involved and doubt if they have the manpower...wonder why the camera on the shop at the end of the road didn't capture it..

with the video equipment the people have that plod uses to examine the cctv they must have cleaner copies..you can scale a poor video up and then reduce the viewing size so it sorta cheats in the resolution but you end up with massive file sizes way beyond my humble putters power..then you can do all the normal clean up stuff..take s time and dedication and repetitive work your looking sometimes at a few pixels of change..

with the video equipment the people have that plod uses to examine the cctv they must have cleaner copies..you can scale a poor video up and then reduce the viewing size so it sorta cheats in the resolution but you end up with massive file sizes way beyond my humble putters power..then you can do all the normal clean up stuff..take s time and dedication and repetitive work your looking sometimes at a few pixels of change..
They need a confession now or a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member