Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a confession now or a miracle
science moves on..i looked at video equipment and a couple years ago simple things like super high resolution monitors were few and far between..now they are more available but still expensive (6 grand + £500 for the graphics card) then u need the super doper pc to go with it. but in couple years things have leapt ahead..thing is it takes action from plods side to initiate reviews and of course costs money so reviewing just cctv with maybe no advance they shy away from,(the public and media love to be so negative as it makes good stories. they don't see that attempts to progress but may fail are still progression they would rather mouth off on waste of money ect ect..(remember why I don't like people now lol) and to be remembered they need confidential company to do it who wont do it for free..
just as a example I saw now in the usa a company has developed a program that can take a photo/media taken in low low light where it seems theres little detail and make it so u can see what appeared not to be there. and look at the colourization of old black and white photos.things move on

is this the cctv they got blurred images from..its the house opposite in 2009 that looks like a motortrader lol..by 2011 they seem to have gone..funny they have a light coloured ford focus
All his mates probably used it to park when they were visiting his "Practice" Lord of the Manor at Nags Head. IMO

Police did ask for clip of the dark man to be checked here and abroad and are hopeful things might improve in the near future.
As I suggested before a perpetrator should be given the chance to make amends and show some remorse by giving the family the victim’s location.
I have suggested to an other family and a newspaper to have a new law or a code of practice whereby a perpetrator can give the location WITH A STRONG PASSWORD of the whereabouts of his victim,
Then in future if he is caught, he gets a reduction of his sentence .Say 10% of off his sentence if he reveals the Grave or otherwise within the first year .

wonder if jen would have done hypnosis to see if she could "remember" more than she told..they had it lined up for myra hydley but she backed out when she realized it can work...

wonder if jen would have done hypnosis to see if she could "remember" more than she told..they had it lined up for myra hydley but she backed out when she realized it can work...
Jen has not been accused of anything !

nags head would be too far down the road for the reflection to travel across the front of the extension unless it oulled over early and ran down the right hand side if the road..its the time delay and the rate the car was traveling that's compared to where the reflection is that's interesting. but to me seems it turned so the rear light or lights made a good reflection..did it overshoot then reverse up then pull over..
either way u need to know who the car belonged to..spose if u were pc plod ud sit down with the list of registered ford foucus`s and work through them.tedious but its been done before..saw a murder enquiry on the tv where a plod woman did the same in her spare time and did indeed link a car to a crime..you can cut the list down,putting dark cars and say white cars (as the yellowish street lights didn't relfect as yellow off it..) I think it may be a mk 1 as they had dark bottom of the bumpers and sills. said it before all u have to do is run various models past the same location and view through the cctv..ud get the colour..all tedious and involved and doubt if they have the manpower...wonder why the camera on the shop at the end of the road didn't capture it..
VRM of vehicle would be visible. It's been Pixelated in cctv. Your previous photo shows that it could well have stopped at Nags and then motored into car park.

well either way we still don't know who dark man is....one thing I wondered..cl mum thought she may have been in her bedroom when she talked on the phone with the telly on in the background..depending on the telly a lot have an "engineers page", a screen u can bring up for the tech stuff on repairing the telly ect..some tell u the last few details of power up, channel ect..I wonder if they explored that little fact?????
Police didnt confirm if she watched TV at home and I dont see how her Mum could know that Claudia was watching this at home. She may have said "Im at home" but she didn't tell her Mum everything.

nags head would be too far down the road for the reflection to travel across the front of the extension unless it oulled over early and ran down the right hand side if the road..its the time delay and the rate the car was traveling that's compared to where the reflection is that's interesting. but to me seems it turned so the rear light or lights made a good reflection..did it overshoot then reverse up then pull over..
either way u need to know who the car belonged to..spose if u were pc plod ud sit down with the list of registered ford foucus`s and work through them.tedious but its been done before..saw a murder enquiry on the tv where a plod woman did the same in her spare time and did indeed link a car to a crime..you can cut the list down,putting dark cars and say white cars (as the yellowish street lights didn't relfect as yellow off it..) I think it may be a mk 1 as they had dark bottom of the bumpers and sills. said it before all u have to do is run various models past the same location and view through the cctv..ud get the colour..all tedious and involved and doubt if they have the manpower...wonder why the camera on the shop at the end of the road didn't capture it..
Cost Cutter CCTV may not have captured it-Police don't declare. But that is why I believe it went into NH c park. It could stay there for some time or even at Garage behind Pub, perhaps leaving some time later?

is this the van seen by the bus cctv..same year and month cl went missing parked outside ac commercials pr owns?

Attachments

• 1_lOWidS8DqUY8wCc3fWZ7Ow.png
    1_lOWidS8DqUY8wCc3fWZ7Ow.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 78
  • van.png
    van.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 69
is this the van seen by the bus cctv..same year and month cl went missing parked outside ac commercials pr owns?
Is it the exact van-I recall that someone had come forward to explain this and unlike the Ford Ranger this one became off the suspicion list? Did this van not belong to one of the businesses in that road?

VRM of vehicle would be visible. It's been Pixelated in cctv. Your previous photo shows that it could well have stopped at Nags and then motored into car park.
Police did ask for clip of the dark man to be checked here and abroad and are hopeful things might improve in the near future.
As I suggested before a perpetrator should be given the chance to make amends and show some remorse by giving the family the victim’s location.
I have suggested to an other family and a newspaper to have a new law or a code of practice whereby a perpetrator can give the location WITH A STRONG PASSWORD of the whereabouts of his victim,
Then in future if he is caught, he gets a reduction of his sentence .Say 10% of off his sentence if he reveals the Grave or otherwise within the first year .
killers have been shown to hang on to the locations of bodies. all the reasons have been stated a thousand times..its human nature to expect the person or persons to feel remorse as that's what you would do. if the killer believes they have got away with it after 10 years then the chances are they will keep quiet..if the killer is of the likes of Halliwell ect then the body is what they have left to feel a sense of power in their minds..some as we know love to hint they might tell or are involved but when they are doing life it amuses them..what have they to loose..there is a law been put through that will stop release of a killer unless that person gives up the body.

if its been pixilated then that would suggest they can read it?..seems odd

killers have been shown to hang on to the locations of bodies. all the reasons have been stated a thousand times..its human nature to expect the person or persons to feel remorse as that's what you would do. if the killer believes they have got away with it after 10 years then the chances are they will keep quiet..if the killer is of the likes of Halliwell ect then the body is what they have left to feel a sense of power in their minds..some as we know love to hint they might tell or are involved but when they are doing life it amuses them..what have they to loose..there is a law been put through that will stop release of a killer unless that person gives up the body.
@Popejohn3 Apart from my moral disgust in what you have just said about giving Perps a chance, there will be a very simple reason why it wont work. The body is likely to contain evidence, could be perps DNA could be anything that would then backfire on informant. Whilst I agree if someone close to a perp may be given the opportunity to reveal, I cant condone the rest that yo have said as not only in my eyes is it immoral, it does not have a breath of thought or common sense. Email or secret password not required. Just a good old fashioned letter or carrier pidgeon will do to the nearest Police Station.

I hope that law you mentioned does come about .It does make a difference in law and how judges pass sentences to the guilty that show remorse.
And remorse towards the living is very important indeed and has a bearing on the possibility of reoffending .

@Popejohn3 Apart from my moral disgust in what you have just said about giving Perps a chance, there will be a very simple reason why it wont work. The body is likely to contain evidence, could be perps DNA could be anything that would then backfire on informant. Whilst I agree if someone close to a perp may be given the opportunity to reveal, I cant condone the rest that yo have said as not only in my eyes is it immoral, it does not have a breath of thought or common sense. Email or secret password not required. Just a good old fashioned letter or carrier pidgeon will do to the nearest Police Station.
I believe there is always some good in bad people.Some do grow a conscience in fact many do confess in the end .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop