UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely possible, but do you have any idea who this mystery lift was from? Do you believe she got into the focus? I tend to believe that it either happened overnight or she got into that focus for a lift in the morning. I can't fathom that she set off on foot and wasn't captured by any of the CCTV, it just seems too convenient. Am I right in thinking there was CCTV whether she turned left or right out of her house? And then the private CCTV across the road... surely that must have captured something from that evening/morning?
As I understand if she turned left she would have been caught by the cctv that caught the ‘light’ man.Now as I understand it if she turned right the cost cutters cctv would ...eventually have caught her but there is some distance plenty of space I believe for a car to stop and pick her up . Including the Ford Focus[/QUOTE]
The cctv across the road cought cl returning home but this was not very clear image at all but the police think it had to be her time and place .Now a car /bus at the right moment would have concealed cl from this cctv

Absolutely possible, but do you have any idea who this mystery lift was from? Do you believe she got into the focus? I tend to believe that it either happened overnight or she got into that focus for a lift in the morning. I can't fathom that she set off on foot and wasn't captured by any of the CCTV, it just seems too convenient. Am I right in thinking there was CCTV whether she turned left or right out of her house? And then the private CCTV across the road... surely that must have captured something from that evening/morning?
As I understand if she turned left she would have been caught by the cctv that caught the ‘light’ man.Now as I understand it if she turned right the cost cutters cctv would ...eventually have caught her but there is some distance plenty of space I believe for a car to stop and pick her up . Including the Ford Focus[/QUOTE]
The cctv across the road cought cl returning home but this was not very clear image at all but the police think it had to be her time and place .Now a car /bus at the right moment would have concealed cl from this cctv
As I understand if she turned left she would have been caught by the cctv that caught the ‘light’ man.Now as I understand it if she turned right the cost cutters cctv would ...eventually have caught her but there is some distance plenty of space I believe for a car to stop and pick her up . Including the Ford Focus
It's baffling, I hope we get to find out eventually what happened to her. So would she typically have turned right out of her house to walk to work? Do you mind me asking what you think happened? I know from previous posts I believe you think the mystery BF is the key? Do you feel the 4 POI have nothing to do with it?[/QUOTE]
yes
Yes
And yes

As I understand if she turned left she would have been caught by the cctv that caught the ‘light’ man.Now as I understand it if she turned right the cost cutters cctv would ...eventually have caught her but there is some distance plenty of space I believe for a car to stop and pick her up . Including the Ford Focus

It's baffling, I hope we get to find out eventually what happened to her. So would she typically have turned right out of her house to walk to work? Do you mind me asking what you think happened? I know from previous posts I believe you think the mystery BF is the key? Do you feel the 4 POI have nothing to do with it?[/QUOTE]
yes
Yes
And yes[/QUOTE]
Can I ask you what time is it where you are now ?

Im new to websleuth so excuse me if I havent quite the hang of posting/replying yet but I have lots of questions too regarding this case.
Im joining the conversation regarding cctv footage and Claudia's possible pick up locations..
I havent been able to find out where she usually got picked up for work was it outside her house.. was it further down the roadleft or right, was it by costcutter. or if the person that was picking her up was coming from a different direction would they have picked her up in the Nags Head Carpark so they could easily turn around ( I understand she could access the pub carpark from the alleyway at the rear of her property

Im new to websleuth so excuse me if I havent quite the hang of posting/replying yet but I have lots of questions too regarding this case.
Im joining the conversation regarding cctv footage and Claudia's possible pick up locations..
I havent been able to find out where she usually got picked up for work was it outside her house.. was it further down the roadleft or right, was it by costcutter. or if the person that was picking her up was coming from a different direction would they have picked her up in the Nags Head Carpark so they could easily turn around ( I understand she could access the pub carpark from the alleyway at the rear of her property
All good questions and I’m sure MajorLang is more qualified to answer.

I understand her car was in the garage for repair .. was this the first day since her car was in the garage for repair that she was walking to work

It's baffling, I hope we get to find out eventually what happened to her. So would she typically have turned right out of her house to walk to work? Do you mind me asking what you think happened? I know from previous posts I believe you think the mystery BF is the key? Do you feel the 4 POI have nothing to do with it?
yes
Yes
And yes[/QUOTE]
Can I ask you what time is it where you are now ?[/QUOTE]
Whay are the chances of a bus passing at the exact time she cams out tho... and if it didnt stop directly ourside her house, surelt she would have still been seen tho, no?

I'm in the UK, it's 2.48am and bed is calling!

I understand her car was in the garage for repair .. was this the first day since her car was in the garage for repair that she was walking to work
As far as I'm aware, it has been in for repair for approx 2-3 weeks she wasn't walking for the first time. It makes sense if she was picked up in NH car park as to me, it doesn't make sense that she wasn't picked up by any CCTV at all that morning, but if she left via the back door and into NH car park which didn't have working CCTV, she wouldn't have been caught by CCTV. MOO

wow 2-3 weeks .. I would like to know throughout those weeks who picked her up what days, what times pick up points and vehicles used .. what days she walked to work,what days she walked home, if she had lifts home and who gave her those lifts and what vehicles were used on those days and where they dropped her off.

wow 2-3 weeks .. I would like to know throughout those weeks who picked her up what days, what times pick up points and vehicles used .. what days she walked to work,what days she walked home, if she had lifts home and who gave her those lifts and what vehicles were used on those days and where they dropped her off.
It would definitely help us work out what could have happened wouldn't it?... it would help if the police could reveal a little more, what the public know so far hasn't helped much, but a little bit more info would probably help to eliminate or implicate POI, theres obviously a reason why they won't release more info but it is frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay