UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misread my post. I am not suggesting Haliwell did it. The witness siting said he saw Haliwell talking to Claudia through a taxi window and asked him for change to use the phone box to call her Dad. The article doesnt state the date of this siting. So IF it was Halliwell then this meeting could have been weeks before her disappearing and would only confirm that she knew or met him. The point im trying to make is that the important part of the witness siting was even if it wasnt Haliwell she asked the person for change to use the public phone box.
It may not have been Claudia either.

But was she not giving the Nags a swerve and the public phone there would not be private. Again @moonsafari would know if Claudia helped in Nags kitchens-I hadnt heard that Claudia did this???

I'm not sure. I don't think so while I worked there at least. Someone wrote something about Claudia designing the menus at one point? Neil Root iirc

I don't think police searched Melrosegate bridge for a discarded cigarette butt as they didn't find the one in claudias car until the review in 2013 iirc.MOO
This was mentioned by a poster years ago.i remember a case in USA I believe someone was brought to the police attention when they checked and found cig butt

But was she not giving the Nags a swerve and the public phone there would not be private. Again @moonsafari would know if Claudia helped in Nags kitchens-I hadnt heard that Claudia did this???
I don’t know about a ‘swerve’ she was there (NH) a couple of days before she went missing AND planned to meet her friend there the very next day

This was mentioned by a poster years ago.i remember a case in USA I believe someone was brought to the police attention when they checked and found cig butt
Do you know if the police took any tyre impressions from the spot on University road where a car was seen on part of the verge with the passengers door open and a couple arguing (photo on NYP website)

Do you know if the police took any tyre impressions from the spot on University road where a car was seen on part of the verge with the passengers door open and a couple arguing (photo on NYP website)
It’s a very good question I doubt they have the exact spot .

Just re watched you tube ‘Georgia Marie’ on CL
She thinks that since the ‘familial dna search came to nothing ...the cig butt and other dna probably belongs to someone not from the UK not English her exact words.

Well that ridiculous. A no trace on DNA is only a suggestion that the person or their family are not on the database.
Would you like it to be a foreign person @Popejohn3 ?
I'm sure that those arrested would.

Well that ridiculous. A no trace on DNA is only a suggestion that the person or their family are not on the database.
I'm sure that those arrested would.[/QUOT
We all want the guilty person nothing more nothing less whoever they may be
I am certainly hopeful that by March this year things move on not just for the family and friends but for the innocent people being accused or hinted at by the police . I believe 9 have been arrested so far and they can’t be all guilty can they ?

Any help with answers to these questions please
Who were the men in the pub that day the day CL was there for Cheltenham Gold Cup, did she leave with anyone?
From the 13th to the early evening of the 17th were SC and JK texting her as usual?
An ex barperson at the NH said she saw SC and JK being inapropriate with some of the men at the NH what were their names.
What dates was Robbie Campbell in the UK and what days did his route take him past York on route and returning from the van pick up in Scotland.

Last edited:
Any help with answers to these questions please
Who were the men in the pub that day the day CL was there for Cheltenham Gold Cup, did she leave with anyone?
From the 13th to the early evening of the 17th were SC and JK texting her as usual?
An ex barperson at the NH said she saw SC and JK being inapropriate with some of the men at the NH what were their names.
What dates was Robbie Campbell in the UK and what days did his route take him past York on route and returning from the van pick up in Scotland.
I can only answer the Robbie Campbell bit-He says he passed York the evening she disappeared. He must have had a good Alibi as in press police stated that he was not under suspicion.

I'm sure that those arrested would.
If he was foreign can our police ask foreign sgencies to check on their own data bases?

keep-it-real, post
The point im trying to make is that the important part of the witness siting was even if it wasnt Haliwell she asked the person for change to use the public phone box.

I just can't get excited about this so-called sighting. Isn't it likely her phone battery had died (very probable giving the extent of her phone use) and she desperately needed to phone her dad for a lift?

I can only answer the Robbie Campbell bit-He says he passed York the evening she disappeared. He must have had a good Alibi as in press police stated that he was not under suspicion.
When police interviewed him in Cyprus he said his route took him past York but he didnt visit Claudia, he named people who confirmed this to police when spoken to. Hes a man of influence and I have no doubt he could probably call on any number of witnesses if he wanted too (any place any where anytime)
Was he the the man CL spent the night of the 16th with on route to scotland and did he arrange to return to see her the night of the 17th when on his route back to Cyprus

@keep-it-real

Ooh can you tell us more about the inappropriate behaviour - was it just flirting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases