UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, York University, 18 March 2009 - Chef - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've worked out the number now if the address is correct.

Tada! and BINGO!

LA63tE.png

If you look beyond the back garden, you can see houses with the top half painted a creamy colour.
In the picture in the YEP of the house being searched, you can see a cream building in the background, just through the trees. Well done Skibaboo.

I'm pretty much stumped at uncovering any more details online. Really hope that this is the long awaited breakthrough and Claudia's family get some closure.

SKIBABOO!!! I think you're right. Funny how the drive looks longer than on the press photos, but otherwise I think that's it.

But doesn't that drive look like newly laid concrete....? I wonder if that has something to do with the "police / digger in neighbours garden" tweet

4147490954.jpg

not sure that image is of the correct house. There doesn't appear to be the low wall at the front which you can see in the press photo.

I think house numbers might be consecutive, it being a small cul de sac but I'm very mindful of police advice.

I believe the numbers are consecutive, and go anti-clockwise on the cul-de-sac - (info from city council website)

Hey skibs. Got your pm from this morning but can't reply - your inbox is full

Hey skibs. Got your pm from this morning but can't reply - your inbox is full
Ah, thanks. Sorry sar. I cleared my inbox now

something is going on now. press helicopters are out above heworth.

Wonder what? I drove past around 2 hours ago, no media on Claudias Street and we went down past Oakland Dr, didn't see anything but a group of kiddies playing in the street.

looks like the neighbouring property was for sale recently for £315,000

the property from bing maps is definately the one in the newspapers but I wonder why the bins had a number 34 ? when the street numbers are 1 to 10

seems to be no news on this case today

I think the bins with 34 on were from the alley behind Claudias, saw another pic somewhere which was captioned.

Arrrgghhhh. Why do they release murder suspects?!??! I have never understood this....

I do sincerely hope we're not back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018