UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right enough, the insurance would be sky high at his age! I thought most new mobiles have built in batteries that can't be taken out, that's why I was thinking he was using an old mobile

I thought it was only really iPhones with integral batteries? Pretty sure Nokia and I know Samsungs have removable ones.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Nokia's and Samsung phones definitely have removable batteries.

I wonder if Corrie set his phone alarm to wake him up at 3am with the plan to walk back with his friends when they left the club. He wakes up at 3, sends a message to a friend straight away, no reply (not sure if that's the case) then hangs around until 3.25 in the hopes that they'll reply. Then when they don't he decides to get up and make his way home alone.

I find it somewhat strange that he woke up and hung around in the door way for 25 minutes. Surely you'd wake up and want to get moving straight away. I imagine after eating and sleeping for 2 hours he would have sobered up somewhat and he would have been cold.

Also, i'm wondering if he did get in a car and said 'take me back to base' maybe whoever was driving was heading to the wrong one, Corrie realised too late. Driver wouldn't turn around and take him back an argument came about and he told him to get out the car or there was a physical confrontation.

Corrie's disappearance is similar to Luke Durbin's who has never been found

http://findluke.com/

Glad you mentioned Luke's case, I was thinking about that today and some of the similarities, but I don't think that they are connected.
I tried to post the link to Luke's site by my phone was playing up.

The last 2 models of Samsung galaxy, the most popular Samsung, s6 and s7 and their edge versions most definitely do NOT have removable batteries 😠😢

Ah that's annoying.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I've just read that his mobile was a Nokia Lumia 435, the battery does come out and the phone costs less than £50.00. I know some people can't afford expensive mobiles but Corrie is a working fella and as I said, most young ones nowadays have expensive up to date mobiles. The only thing that throws me is that the phones last ping was recorded at speed so he's been in a car. If he's went awol then surely someone would come forward to say they gave him a lift which makes me think he's been abducted but the police have ruled this out. If it was a hit and run then again the police should be able to pick up car registrations on cctv... I think there's more going on than what we're being told hmmm.

I've just read that his mobile was a Nokia Lumia 435, the battery does come out and the phone costs less than £50.00. I know some people can't afford expensive mobiles but Corrie is a working fella and as I said, most young ones nowadays have expensive up to date mobiles. The only thing that throws me is that the phones last ping was recorded at speed so he's been in a car. If he's went awol then surely someone would come forward to say they gave him a lift which makes me think he's been abducted but the police have ruled this out. If it was a hit and run then again the police should be able to pick up car registrations on cctv... I think there's more going on than what we're being told hmmm.

I've said it before, but I agree with you.

But we don't know that Corrie and the phone were together when it was moving at car speed.

It all could've been well staged by Corrie. I'd rather think of him being alive and having time out.

No we don't but his phones missing also :/

Exactly. I agree with you. With any case we don't know certain things for sure but everything should be considered. We do not know if his phone is with him... but we also don't know if it isn't.
It seems as if people dont want to consider what they dont agree with.

I'm hoping the news of his missing hasn't reached the right person.
Someone has to have seen him. Or know something. We have seen here on this board hoe people just vanish and then they are found later living another life.
Just don't know what to think.

I have to say, as a BSE resident, I've heard the Police helicopter out every day, people have said that local areas are being searched, pretty much every shop in the town centre has Corrie's missing poster up and they are on pretty much every post, lamp post, bus shelter through out town. Everyone wants to help.

I have to say, as a BSE resident, I've heard the Police helicopter out every day, people have said that local areas are being searched, pretty much every shop in the town centre has Corrie's missing poster up and they are on pretty much every post, lamp post, bus shelter through out town. Everyone wants to help.

It's just crazy that he hasn't been found yet. I think there are many similarities to Adrian Lynch's case and can't help think the outcome could be the same.

It's interesting that it was a Nokia 435. My son has one of these as his spare phone, and had to use it a few weeks ago as he had broken his regular one and was waiting for it to be fixed. It's an old phone, and the back falls off about every 5 minutes causing the battery to disconnect. My son keeps an elastic band round it to stop it happening. It's a well known issue with this phone which makes me wonder if the battery fell out unintentionally.

It's interesting that it was a Nokia 435. My son has one of these as his spare phone, and had to use it a few weeks ago as he had broken his regular one and was waiting for it to be fixed. It's an old phone, and the back falls off about every 5 minutes causing the battery to disconnect. My son keeps an elastic band round it to stop it happening. It's a well known issue with this phone which makes me wonder if the battery fell out unintentionally.

The fact that the phone is old is exactly my point. If Corrie has went awol then he'd more than likely want a mobile with him and not an old one. As I previously said, he could've taken the battery out of the Nokia Lumia and is now using a new phone. It would be interesting to know if he bought a new phone recently but then again, if it was perfectly staged then he would have purchased it outside of town and paid cash. Just me thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8