UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair given the amount of woodland round here there are numerous dogging and hook up sites in the area

Tricks, while you're here wasn't it you who mentioned knowing the Mama Mia owner? Is he the same as the Worcester convict? Please clear that one up!

ricks, while you're here wasn't it you who mentioned knowing the Mama Mia owner? Is he the same as the Worcester convict? Please clear that one up!

Yes, please do! We'd all love to put at least one rumour to bed :) For reference, Abdul Tekagac (the convict one) is pictured on this article from two years ago.

Are you american? Rhetorical question. Medics in Britishforces are slightly different to most combat roles.

He isn't a medic assigned to the RAF Regiment, he is a RAF Gunner with a secondary role as a field medic.

Yes that was it. So, CCTV = 9 or 11? Regardless, if he headed north to go home there I don't think he'd have passed another camera. Are there non on the big roundabout (sugar factrory)?

Looks like most routes in the correct direction for heading to Honington don't have CCTV, so looks like he didn't evade CCTV there just wasn't any. That makes a bigger area for him to be picked up unseen.

Tricks, while you're here wasn't it you who mentioned knowing the Mama Mia owner? Is he the same as the Worcester convict? Please clear that one up!

I know him by sight and going in Mama Mia's. I would be surprised if he was the same man. I've always found the staff in there to be absolutely fine, not setting off any hickey meters with me & I've never heard anything bad about them from friends who go in there.
To be fair to them, they put up with all manner of pish heads & from what I've seen been pretty patient.

Looks like most routes in the correct direction for heading to Honington don't have CCTV, so looks like he didn't evade CCTV there just wasn't any. That makes a bigger area for him to be picked up unseen.

Inputting directions on foot in google maps from Short Brackland it looked like Corrie was about to go the direct route to Honington before veering off to the bins: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/5...448,0.7236348,2846m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e2

If he had gone this way though he would have been caught on the CCTV just before the A14 bridge (camera 55 on the map up thread)

I know him by sight and going in Mama Mia's. I would be surprised if he was the same man. I've always found the staff in there to be absolutely fine, not setting off any hickey meters with me & I've never heard anything bad about them from friends who go in there.
To be fair to them, they put up with all manner of pish heads & from what I've seen been pretty patient.

This man, Trix, this is the man who got convicted in Worcester, does he work in Mama Mia?

9475864.jpg

That's not what has been put on his search page - it reads he was attached (as most medics are) to a gunner regt. I hope he is laughing, at your naivety not mine, but as extras to a regt, they are, whilst not excluded, included. Which may explain the lack of notice given when he wasnt in block. That was also why I earlier asked if he drove into town alone.

Is "this" what you are referring to ?

[FONT=&amp]Corrie is a Senior Aircraft man in the RAF Regimental Gunners 2 Squadron, C Flight, he is a Team Medic.

[/FONT]
Key there is....

"in the RAF Regiment"

and

"he is a Team Medic".

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/

As I said before..... "null and void". No change on that I'm afraid.

Stop it please kids, his exact job title has no bearing on the case.

Anything happening on the FB page tonight?

I will stop. My point was as a medic, they are generally easier going than most, more caring and less headstrong. Would avoid confrontation. A lot have it insinuated they are gay ( they aren't). Likewise as they are attached to a unit, whilst they bond - it is not to the same degree of someone who is within the unit d will stay with the unit. I am not stabbing in the dark d making assumptions, but merely asking about his human persona.

Police have requested people
In bury to search gardens and outbuildings and send in any private cctv. :-(

Can't see anything about this on the find Corrie Facebook.....is this a request put out today?

If so and it is aimed at homes closest to the last CCTV footage then my question is surely those homes/gardens have been searched? This really is sounding more and more like the Adrian Lynch case.

They haven't done that already?!

Are you a local, Ruth? I've lost count there are so many newbies/locals here, and very welcome you all are too!

Regarding fake taxis.

Most fake taxis are going to be doing it to undercut the prices of real taxis and private hire services. If you sit in a bay and pretend to be a taxi, anyone could get in for a ride, and it's not likely to be the type of person you're 'targeting' if this is a ruse to pick up a certain type of person.

As for abduction of someone who's tall, young, strong, fit

One way to do that is to have two or three guys jump out and bundle the person into a van or the back of a car. Another way to do it is a ruse, and this can be done by one person. The simplest ruse here is not a fake taxi but someone driving by and offering someone a lift. I think this scenario is unlikely to be particularly well-planned and not targeted down to the individual level, we'd have to be looking for a 'type' of person if we were driving around on the offchance that something might catch our eye and an opportunity present itself. And the opportunity might not happen tonight, that might be part of the adrenaline buzz that you don't know if tonight's going to be the night.

Once the pick up has been made, the driver's adrenaline is going to be buzzing even higher, but if the ruse was good, then Corrie's adrenaline levels could be pretty flat right up to the point where it's blindingly obvious that he's being attacked, which might not be until an attack has already started, and this can give a massive advantage to our hypothetical perp.

A somewhat different situation though. Those guys may be or have been AWOL but they weren't missing. If you're sat on your mum's sofa you're being housed, fed and watered at least. Clearly that's not the case with Corrie. It seems inconceiveable that he could be hiding out with any members of his family, even 4th cousins twice removed, given what his parents are going through.
Did you not bother to read the final sentence?

ChuckieD, I think Melmoth was just agreeing with you that they are good examples of what really happens when someone goes AWOL, and that it's unlikely, for those reasons, that that's what's happened here?

Do we know when the bin was picked up?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members