DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask.....

....where did the

".....Then 3 hours drinking in the pubs"
Is this from his mum ?

My ex was military and we drove out of camp many times, never stopped at all as the guards saw the car approach they would raise the barrier and you woud just drive straight out, if that was the case for corrie it would be easy to do (albeit very silly!)

Rag and Bone regiment my son !

My cap badge was almost permanently "black" and when home, the b***** kept up the checks.

EDIT.
But... it does show you what goes on. Coming home "hammered", not a bother.
Leaving outbound, you were "looked at"

Can I just ask.....

....where did the

".....Then 3 hours drinking in the pubs"
Is this from his mum ?

Yes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3hours.jpg
    3hours.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 94
I agree. Not much point working this until some decent info is released, if ever. How hard can a verified timeline be? Shame.

It is really baffling how much some things have changed but even more strange when combined with the complete lack of visibility or "voice" from the Police. No media briefings or lead investigator speaking on camera?

It just isn't right that after 5 weeks of no breakthrough all we seem to still be getting from the Police is a standard automated copy/paste response from them. There doesn't seem to be any urgency whatsoever.

Surely, if say the Police are working an angle quietly in the background, they would at least say or do something to stop all the speculating? Some of the stuff posted on the find Corrie Facebook feed is a bit OTT to me.

I just don't know what to say or do right now....A first for a case on here.:scared:

This bit is interesting too (and news to me):

"People did go up to corrie when he was sleeping and they have been identified and spoken too"

Still not sure why they've never released that particular bit of CCTV but presumably these 'people' must have actually spoken to him while he was in the doorway (I'm assuming this because surely if they approached him and he was unresponsive, they'd call 999?) - I wonder what the conversation was? And the fact he was disturbed from sleep but, rather than get up and get home, decided just to go back to sleep...

attachment.php

Attachments

• sleeping.jpg
    sleeping.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 103
@cj

That is especially interesting because if multiple people did check on him it indicates to me that there must have been quite a lot of foot traffic through that area. Possibly even more after the nightclubs closed at 03:00.

"People did go up to corrie when he was sleeping and they have been identified and spoken too"

Still not sure why they've never released that particular bit of CCTV but presumably these 'people' must have actually spoken to him while he was in the doorway (I'm assuming this because surely if they approached him and he was unresponsive, they'd call 999?) - I wonder what the conversation was? And the fact he was disturbed from sleep but, rather than get up and get home, decided just to go back to sleep...

attachment.php

It is getting worse !

@cj

That is especially interesting because if multiple people did check on him it indicates to me that there must have been quite a lot of foot traffic through that area. Possibly even more after the nightclubs closed at 03:00.

Yes, it's a bit ambiguous unfortunately. "People" could be a single group of, say, three friends ... or it could be multiple parties at different times.

@cj

That's true. Also I have to ask why is it we are getting so much info from Nicola? Normally in these missing cases the Police manage the family carefully. I know she herself is a FLO but it is still really weird she has basically been the sole public spokeswoman on the case.

I can see "why" the family are releasing this info now.

It isn't the "story" that once was told.

He has been "pissed" for hours. Out on the pop for at least 3 hours.
Apparently the bouncers didn't kick him out ! Even tho there is an "aggressive" story about him !

From my "grunt" days.... he we have "a grunt" on the pop...that has pissed off someone !
Probably caught up with him and "heave hoe'd" in the bin wagon.

Edit.... he's in the landfill. The guys have closed ranks !

attachment.php

@cj

Earlier in the discussions wasn't there some mention of police/street warden type people in BSE at night maybe this the kind of thing being refered to. Would they be waking him up every few minutes though or just passing by and making sure he was stiil just sleeping?

Earlier in the discussions wasn't there some mention of police/street warden type people in BSE at night maybe this the kind of thing being refered to. Would they be waking him up every few minutes though or just passing by and making sure he was stiil just sleeping?

Good question. And we'd know the answer if they'd only release the CCTV!

There was a guy... he wrote something on the FB page. It said something like "he'd seem Corrie out at" an earlier time than what was said by "the media" ! He wasn't a squaddie.

I thought...rubbish.

But it seems to be true !

The guy appears "wrecked". Maybe a massive pisshead.
He's bigged himself up.... and his muckers got "fed up".

This mate that said "he's walking home" ! Well there's suspect "numero uno" !

This mate that said "he's walking home" ! Well there's suspect "numero uno" !

I seem to remember the source of the plan to walk home info is now a homeless man who Corrie gave change to and said he was planning to walk home...
Never saw the original source for that information, but certainly have seen it mentioned a few times on Facebook.
The police page states "At least one person who police have spoken to during the course of enquiries said Corrie told them he was planning to walk home." - so no particular source specified (and weird phrasing "at least" - do they not know how many??)

Yes James I remember that. It was a guy that was talking to his brother on Facebook who told him to speak to the Police.

IIRC he talked about seeing him in Mama Mia at ~21:00? And said he was being aggressive?

It ties in to what Nicola has now said like he had 2 burgers, chips and a kebab. Maybe he went into Mama Mia's two or three time that night and the ~1:00-01:20 visit was the last?

@TheTruthWilOut

All I can say is ...Mark Twain: "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

This isn't a "missing person" enquiry. It;s a straight up, "Who did he offend and put him in a skip" enquiry !

I have read through all the posts on this page and have been following the case very closely. I hope poor Corrie is found safe and well but sadly as time goes on its getting less hopefull. When I began reading up on this case it reminded me very much of Trevor Deeley, Luke Durbin , Damien nettles to name a few all these young boys went out for a night out went for a takeaway , we're seen on CCTV most of the night then just disappeared, it's shocking and also very sad . Although I'd love to add more I have read all your discussions and theories and cannot add anymore as everything has been covered. I just can't help but think his demeanour changed dramatically from the first CCTV and second . I keep wondering how much he had to drink and can't help but wonder why he wouldn't have gotten a taxi after a night out or the group would take in turns to be the designated driver . I've watched the CCTV many times and find it highly unusual that he isn't spotted again as on looking at the CCTV camera from the other end of Brentgrovel Street it looks like a 360° camera unless he went into one of the flats ......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@TheTruthWilOut

All I can say is ...Mark Twain: "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

This isn't a "missing person" enquiry. It;s a straight up, "Who did he offend and put him in a skip" enquiry !
You may be right, but 1. He wasn't in the bin and 2. He's not on the landfill, he would have been found, he really would and 3. How does the CCTV stack up, where are the perps on the CCTV?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member