UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read through all the posts on this page and have been following the case very closely. I hope poor Corrie is found safe and well but sadly as time goes on its getting less hopefull. When I began reading up on this case it reminded me very much of Trevor Deeley, Luke Durbin , Damien nettles to name a few all these young boys went out for a night out went for a takeaway , we're seen on CCTV most of the night then just disappeared, it's shocking and also very sad . Although I'd love to add more I have read all your discussions and theories and cannot add anymore as everything has been covered. I just can't help but think his demeanour changed dramatically from the first CCTV and second . I keep wondering how much he had to drink and can't help but wonder why he wouldn't have gotten a taxi after a night out or the group would take in turns to be the designated driver . I've watched the CCTV many times and find it highly unusual that he isn't spotted again as on looking at the CCTV camera from the other end of Brentgrovel Street it looks like a 360° camera unless he went into one of the flats ......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah.... I didn't read that either !

This is so odd. I feel awful for the family. 😭

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

It's a chance....but "who else from Base was driving that night ?".

To me....now.....it seems he's a big heed that's pissed someone off....and they have caught up with him".

The "story" isn't "ever changing", it's "complete b*llocks".

@TheTruthWilOut

All I can say is ...Mark Twain: "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

This isn't a "missing person" enquiry. It;s a straight up, "Who did he offend and put him in a skip" enquiry !

What hermes said, basically. It is a nice and simple explanation that usually turns our much closer to the truth but...

The person or persons involved in this theory would:

1, Also probably have had a drink
2, Be angry
3, Not be thinking straight

How lucky would they have to be to leave no trace or clue? Unless we go with theory it involves military personnel and it is a sticky wicket for the Police.....?

nobody seems to be talking except the family. must be so frustrating for them.

too many inconsistencies, very strange.

or was it someone from another base hence the barton mills/mildenhall ping.

What hermes said, basically. It is a nice and simple explanation that usually turns our much closer to the truth but...

The person or persons involved in this theory would:

1, Also probably have had a drink
2, Be angry
3, Not be thinking straight

How lucky would they have to be to leave no trace or clue? Unless we go with theory it involves military personnel and it is a sticky wicket for the Police.....?

I can't help but say "that's a bingo" !

I think it's extraordinary how fluid the facts in this case seem to be. The Facebook page is very difficult to follow thanks to the hundreds of hashtags being placed all over it constantly. The police haven't given any verbal statements to the media about Corrie's timeline that night.

Is this an internal RAF issue that the police are having to tread lightly around? I can't make sense of it.

At first I was convinced he'd be found in a local river after a mis-step. Or that he'd been snatched by someone pretending to be a taxi. Now I don't know. Either could be true.

If the police want the public to help, there needs to be much better communication than this.

.... I was going to add "#4 and maybe had access to a car".

But then I realised, this isn't a Missing Person Enquiry, this is likely a Murder Enquiry.
And therefore, this isn't news to the police.

There isn't any need for a General Public search or House-2-House enquiries !

I think it's extraordinary how fluid the facts in this case seem to be. The Facebook page is very difficult to follow thanks to the hundreds of hashtags being placed all over it constantly. The police haven't given any verbal statements to the media about Corrie's timeline that night.

Is this an internal RAF issue that the police are having to tread lightly around? I can't make sense of it.

At first I was convinced he'd be found in a local river after a mis-step. Or that he'd been snatched by someone pretending to be a taxi. Now I don't know. Either could be true.

If the police want the public to help, there needs to be much better communication than this.

I agree. (I laugh, because we've been played like fools).

Everything that has been said, isn't "exactly" true.

#1 He left base at 11.00pm ish and drove to Bury ubtil about 1.00am
But he was 3 hours drinking in pubs and clubs

#2 He was booted out of Flex
But he left of his own accord

#3 He slept in a doorway for 2 hours
But he spoke with passersby thought this period

So, what is the truth ?

Did anyone else see the man in the last cctv of Corrie going into the bin area? Lower left, framed by what I believe to be a sign for Celebrity Nails. Dark short hair, watches Corrie go passed and ducks back in again. I feel Corrie is aware of his presence as he turns to look twice. Enlarge image, it is quite plain to me.

I agree. (I laugh, because we've been played like fools).

Everything that has been said, isn't "exactly" true.

#1 He left base at 11.00pm ish and drove to Bury ubtil about 1.00am

But he was 3 hours drinking in pubs and clubs

#2 He was booted out of Flex
But he left of his own accord

#3 He slept in a doorway for 2 hours
But he spoke with passersby thought this period

So, what is the truth ?

I don't know if I believe that he slept in the doorway, may have been awake the whole time

Did anyone else see the man in the last cctv of Corrie going into the bin area? Lower left, framed by what I believe to be a sign for Celebrity Nails. Dark short hair, watches Corrie go passed and ducks back in again. I feel Corrie is aware of his presence as he turns to look twice. Enlarge image, it is quite plain to me.
Interesting, and now with that in mind does not corrie's last glance seem to be back at that exact spot?

Will be interested to hear what others say

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Interesting, and now with that in mind does not corrie's last glance seem to be back at that exact spot?

Will be interested to hear what others say

TBH, without seeing the whole tape...as in "tapes" (the one from him entering in conjunction with the one on the other side) who knows. Maybe. Maybe not.

And "who cares" ? I haven't yet got the whole story !

TBH, without seeing the whole tape...as in "tapes" (the one from him entering in conjunction with the one on the other side) who knows. Maybe. Maybe not.

And "who cares" ? I haven't yet got the whole story !
But what ever that was, do you agree that corrie's last glance was to that spot rather than up the alley? That's my view anyway.

You've all been so busy on this thread, there are a lot of posts I want to reply to, so I might be a pain and reply to them all individually! I was hoping that if I scanned to the end that there would be some news, but I see that's not the case :(

From the Facebook page ...

A woman who has private cctv footage of vehicles and someone on a bike along the Barton Mills road was still waiting (as of last week) for Police to get back to her and collect the cctv.

People living in the houses surrounding Short Brackland have not had any Police contact - door to door enquiries OR premises/outbuildings/gardens checked!!

I'm constantly divided on opinion - either Police know something we don't (and family don't either) OR Police don't have a clue and are pretty useless ...

The thing is that houses and gardens are private property. The police can't search them without permission. They have put out multiple appeals to the public to do these searches themselves, and I think the latest appeal, which went from the police to the media?, was just on this Friday.

As for door-to-door inquiries, my only thought is that they've been appealing for people to come forward with information if they were in town that night. So if someone heard a disturbance, then they should have come forward and contacted the police. I'll grant you that not everyone will, and that house-to-house inquiries are useful for picking up those people who don't come forward because they didn't realise they had heard/seen something. But what if police really don't think he is in that area so they're not actually so bothered about doing door-to-door in that area and it comes down to people searching their gardens for themselves because those things are private property?

If the phone did travel to Barton Mills/Mildenhall area, then I can't see much point of the garden searches in BSE centre, because there's no indication that has been lost/discarded in BSE centre and might have been left in a garden there?

So there are some things the public can do, some things the public must do, and some things the public can't/shouldn't do.

Searching their own premises is something the public should really be doing themselves, because it's private property and the police can't do those searches very easily. The police have put out notifications for the public to do these searches of their own property, not just in BSE centre, but also out in Barton Mills/Mildenhall area. Whether or not that filters through effectively to the public in those areas, I don't know. Technically, this is the sort of appeal that should go out via local news channels, not national news channels, and only the locals on the board who watch local TV news and listen to local radio stations can tell us whether or not that's been happening.

But what ever that was, do you agree that corrie's last glance was to that spot rather than up the alley? That's my view anyway.

Could be anything.
A cat. A man. A mate. A glance.

He was "comfortable" with it, whatever it was or wasn't.

Can you screenshot it? I'm not sure that I'm looking at the right thing. I'm looking at the footage at the top of this page.

I have seen a lot of comments previously about this. most felt it was corrie's reflection. I have not seen an enlarged image so don't want to say, but I do feel there is more to this cctv than we are being shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes