UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gp Capt Mick Smeath, who leaves his post at RAF Honington on Friday, said Mr Mckeague often "used to go off".
Mr Mckeague's friends knew about his "lifestyle" and "did not feel guilty", he said.

Well I know how I read those comments, and I think we might have been right from the beginning regarding Corrie's sexuality.

I mean:

1/ he used to "go off" (read as: go off with who knows)

2/ his friends knew about his "lifestyle" (read: experimental/gay/bi)

3/ his friends "did not feel guilty" (read: about letting Corrie go off alone from Flex on 24/09 as they knew he was planning on meeting someone later).

I'll eat my favourite hat if I'm wrong!

I hope it's not a Hogwarts style sorting hat :-)

Seriously though, it is slightly more apparent now that this could be a Grindr meet gone wrong.

If The Sun pick up on the story you can bet your house some sordid details will come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to point out after watching various interviews recently with people that had interacted with Corrie that night all pointed out he was alone.

Drove into Bury alone.

Drank in car alone.

Alone in the So Bar where he got up and sung on the mic with the 1 man band that was there that night. Apparently he asked the guy singer if he could sing a song and the guy played his guitar. Bit odd.

Was in whetherspoons alone going up to tables and speaking to strangers.

Went into club Flex alone as indicated by the door man and owner. Walked around chatting to random people etc. Got told to leave as he was drunk and annoying.

Left alone, ate alone, slept alone, walked into horseshoe alone.

We are being led to believe he was with friends that night but its very clear now he wasn't with his RAF friends at all. I am not sure why its been made out he was with them when all people that had seen him that night and have given interviews on the news saying he was alone.

Seemed to me he was desperate to go out, even if that meant alone. Desperate to make friends etc. Although this is not entirely odd, it takes guts to go out drinking and clubbing alone.

Just thought this is worth pointing out.

Would like to hear some comments from his mates about the evening as there has been silence to date

I still don't think he was with any friends that night, I think anyone he was with was merely an acquaintance.

Nicola now appears consigned to accepting that they are looking for a body in this interview today:

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/upda...-professional-search-team-to-hunt-for-corrie/

Strange that the family say he couldn't have left on foot from the horseshoe without being seen but SULSR are saying they are looking at the theory he was hit by a car and the body was disposed of. Are they just being considerate to the family or are they basing that on what the family are telling them? It's strange in that both statements directly oppose each other.

If you can't leave the horseshoe on foot then he couldn't have been walking home and have been hit by a car. If he was walking home and was hit by a car then you can leave the horseshoe on foot.

Nicola now appears consigned to accepting that they are looking for a body in this interview today:

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/upda...-professional-search-team-to-hunt-for-corrie/

Am I the only one who thinks that makes no sense? They think his phone travelled in a vehicle so by saying one of the theories is he was hit by a car and then the person moved his body makes how much sense? That's without adding into the fact that he couldn't walk out of the horseshoe by ut.

As for the raf statement, it's a weird one on paper but watching him talk I think he was inferring Corrie liked a drink, had wild nights, often went off and did his own thing, whether that's going home with ladies or men isn't relevant. So odd though.

Strange that the family say he couldn't have left on foot from the horseshoe without being seen but SULSR are saying they are looking at the theory he was hit by a car and the body was disposed of. Are they just being considerate to the family or are they basing that on what the family are telling them? It's strange in that both statements directly oppose each other.

If you can't leave the horseshoe on foot then he couldn't have been walking home and have been hit by a car. If he was walking home and was hit by a car then you can leave the horseshoe on foot.

Beat me to it!

JMO but I would go with hit by a car and somewhere in a ditch. It is very common for this to happen

Unless the speed 12mph is average, he did walk out of the horseshoe and was hit. The body and phone in the car and driven to thetford forest hence the miles covered slowly on average. I can't see why the hell anyone would hide a body they hit accidentally in the dark but I guess people do?

Something tells me walking out of the horseshoe is 100% possible. Nicola has always believed third party involvement but sulsar don't seem to agree in part.

Itv reporter was in mildenhall so I think the undisclosed location has to be thetford forest

I wonder if public searching has come about because of information from the cctv witnesses or 4 vehicles. Maybe someone did see him walk down short brackland.

It doesn't sound like they're searching roadsides though

As far as I am aware, the search area will not be made public so other people wont arrive uninvited. Makes sense I suppose.

JMO but I would go with hit by a car and somewhere in a ditch. It is very common for this to happen

Think how hard you would have to hit someone in a car to injure them enough to think the easiest way out is either leaving them somewhere quiet to go on their own or hiding their body.

Someone would have had some serious damage to their car, damage that would need to have been hidden or fixed, debris in the road etc

If you were going to try and get away with it as horrible as it sounds, it's easier just to drive off and leave them there rather than risk leaving forensic evidence on their body and being found later.

IMO it's not logical

Hit by a car in the Horseshoe area which has been mentioned before on here (was that you Midsummer?) and body disposed of? Mind you, if that was the case you would think that something would come up forensically and perhaps evidence of damage to a car leaving on CCTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025