UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I never said stay off! I can't!

:D

I'll still be around pretty much the same as usual over Christman/New Year. Got a quiet one this year although I won't be around too much Christmas Day itself late morning onwards, I'll be here the rest of the time!

You all know you can't stay away :wink:

attachment.php

I've circled the King's Forest's location....I'm not marking out the search area, just pointing out that all of that green mass is the forest.

Attachments

• IMG_1492.JPG
    IMG_1492.JPG
    462.3 KB · Views: 193
4551ba83755f1ffc07835133111d1777.jpg

This is where mine drops the pin... is it the right place?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I've circled the King's Forest.

That is a very specific location to look at first!! My first assumption would have been that they would work through the area systematically. That spot does not give me that impression. Again, I bring us back to the 'strong lead' Nicola received, I can only hope this wasn't some hoax and that today, she gets the answers she needs.

4551ba83755f1ffc07835133111d1777.jpg

This is where mine drops the pin... is it the right place?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Kings forest picnic area is a dogging site, if you google it I think it says off the icklingham road?

Well... if that's where the dogging area is perhaps there is something in it. Not only is it slap bang between BSE, the phone, and base camp, if someone has seen Corrie there (or anything suspicious) I can understand why they wouldn't want to come forward.

Has there been a tip off I wonder? Is that what Nicola was furious about? Do the police have reason to suspect that area (because they know Corrie used a certain app for example) and only just told her?

I'm not marking the search area, just pointing out where the forest is...it's a pretty big area.

Well... if that's where the dogging area is perhaps there is something in it. Not only is it slap bang between BSE, the phone, and base camp, if someone has seen Corrie there (or anything suspicious) I can understand why they wouldn't want to come forward.

Has there been a tip off I wonder? Is that what Nicola was furious about? Do the police have reason to suspect that area (because they know Corrie used a certain app for example) and only just told her?

She did refer to having a strong lead that was from a lady who chose to remain anonymous, and that she'd passed the details onto the police. This was on a look East interview.

i wonder if this was the 'lifestyle' choice they were referring to?

According to google the dogging site is between Culford and Elevedon? There is a road call Brandon Road through that part of forest on my map, so off that area. ?
It's a vast area and there might be some very unpleasant items found. Poor searchers. . :(

According to google the dogging site is between Culford and Elevedon? There is a road call Brandon Road through that part of forest on my map, so off that area. ?

There's a picnic site on that road, the B1106, a few hundred metres SE of North Stow Hall (OS map) or North Stow Farm (Google). You can see it as a a loop road to the east of the B1106.

I assume that dogging sites are either gay or straight but could of course be wrong.

It's a vast area and there might be some very unpleasant items found. Poor searchers. . :(
The kings forest picnic area is a dogging site, says many people use it as a meeting point then travel to secluded forest areas

Ah good job cotswoldemmie!! Fantastic that you're helping out! <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members