UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post to ask anyone local about weather conditions today. I'm in a completely different area of the country and it's very foggy here still. The sort that isn't going to clear all day.

Foggy? It's gorgeous on the right side of the hill :wink:

I have been following this thread with interest <modsnip> I have my own theories.... which might easily be completely wrong, but I feel need airing. Hope I'm on the right thread? Everyone assumes Corrie left from the horseshoe area, but is never seen doing so. There is a CCTV image of two people (a large [black] guy in shorts and a slighter person in front), on the Cornhill side of the horseshoe, where you have the Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug, Moyse's Museum etc. Could that big [black] guy be someone with private access through the horseshoe yard, through his profession (shop worker/security/a key holder), or something else? The timing fits perfectly for the time that Corrie went into the horseshoe - and this image on Cornhill Walk. They are seen turning the corner by the museum (one the left) heading towards McDonalds. The stance of the large [black] guy shows he's either in a hurry or running (check the legs and the angles they are at). The figure in front has rolled shirt sleeves, like Corrie, and the hairline is also like his. But shadows play tricks and the clothing might well be the light trousers he was wearing. The neckline of the shirt looks different, but the shirt could have been grabbed and pulled down/torn. The big guy appears to have an extended arm, with maybe something sticking into the other guy's back? The figure in front looks a little rigid. They might be taking this route, as the big guy is aware of the CCTV facing the horseshoe, but they are picked up by CCTV in one of the shops (I think?). Perhaps they are heading for a car parked further way... Well Street? I sense that Corrie has been taken by a sexual predator (Luke Durbin disappeared in very similar circumstances, and I saw that links to BSE were mentioned). He, like Corrie, was a good looking young man and would attract attention. They never found him, or the person responsible, but Luke's last sighting was in a car with a 'black guy' at Woodbridge (not so far from BSE). I think the mobile is a red herring and is throwing people. The mobile was probably picked up and thrown into the bin (maybe crushed by a car). Notably, neither of these two figures have come forward, to date. Unless we've not been told.

attachment.php

Attachments

• corrie.jpg
    corrie.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 225
I have been following this thread with interest <modsnip>. I have my own theories.... which might easily be completely wrong, but I feel need airing. Hope I'm on the right thread? Everyone assumes Corrie left from the horseshoe area, but is never seen doing so. There is a CCTV image of two people (a large [black] guy in shorts and a slighter person in front), on the Cornhill side of the horseshoe, where you have the Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug, Moyse's Museum etc. Could that big [black] guy be someone with private access through the horseshoe yard, through his profession (shop worker/security/a key holder), or something else? The timing fits perfectly for the time that Corrie went into the horseshoe - and this image on Cornhill Walk. They are seen turning the corner by the museum (one the left) heading towards McDonalds. The stance of the large [black] guy shows he's either in a hurry or running (check the legs and the angles they are at). The figure in front has rolled shirt sleeves, like Corrie, and the hairline is also like his. But shadows play tricks and the clothing might well be the light trousers he was wearing. The neckline of the shirt looks different, but the shirt could have been grabbed and pulled down/torn. The big guy appears to have an extended arm, with maybe something sticking into the other guy's back? The figure in front looks a little rigid. They might be taking this route, as the big guy is aware of the CCTV facing the horseshoe, but they are picked up by CCTV in one of the shops (I think?). Perhaps they are heading for a car parked further way... Well Street? I sense that Corrie has been taken by a sexual predator (Luke Durbin disappeared in very similar circumstances, and I saw that links to BSE were mentioned). He, like Corrie, was a good looking young man and would attract attention. They never found him, or the person responsible, but Luke's last sighting was in a car with a 'black guy' at Woodbridge (not so far from BSE). I think the mobile is a red herring and is throwing people. The mobile was probably picked up and thrown into the bin (maybe crushed by a car). Notably, neither of these two figures have come forward, to date. Unless we've not been told.
Welcome Marples. Some people think the figure in front was a woman. I only can view images on a mobile and its not clear enough for me to see. But wasn't the time of that image 5 a.m. or so? So where was corrie between 3.25and the time of the image? Are u suggesting in one of the shop rears? Am not familiar with Luke's case but others will be I'm sure. Good theories.

The search will take around seven hours in 36km of undisclosed countryside near Bury St Edmunds.

The search is being led by Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
Last updated Sat 17 Dec 2016 ITV

Welcome Marples. Some people think the figure in front was a woman. I only can view images on a mobile and its not clear enough for me to see. But wasn't the time of that image 5 a.m. or so? So where was corrie between 3.25and the time of the image? Are u suggesting in one of the shop rears? Am not familiar with Luke's case but others will be I'm sure. Good theories.

I think it's the 3.26 photo as shown above, and I've got to say I agree, shirt, shirt sleeves, hairline

I was just about to post to ask anyone local about weather conditions today. I'm in a completely different area of the country and it's very foggy here still. The sort that isn't going to clear all day.
I'm between Bury and Mildenhall (on the edge of King's forest) and it's very misty my way, damp in the air and quite chilly.

I agree Suzy. My bad. Admin please remove my statement. A step back for awhile is needed. Might be good for others to consider it too perhaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You have put a massive amount of work into this case. Huge contribution between maps, phones, timelines, and all your other contributions. We are human and we can make a mistake, especially with the sheer amount you have been doing. Thank you for all your hard work which enlightened and educated people like me. Much appreciated.

Does anyone else find it odd that the interviewer asks Smeath, "Corrie's friends, the lads on base, how are they coping?" - to which he answers, "they're not feeling guilty..."

It makes me wonder whether there've been accusations against them of abandoning Corrie, eg by the family, or whether on previous occasions the other men have tried unsuccessfully to dissuade him from going off and doing something they regarded as risky.

I agree Suzy. My bad. Admin please remove my statement. A step back for awhile is needed. Might be good for others to consider it too perhaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you see my post earlier mentioning a 4.00a.m BM time from a MSM source? Another one for the timeline. Also I too mentioned this same thing before suzy. You must have not seen my post I guess.

The search will take around seven hours in 36km of undisclosed countryside near Bury St Edmunds.

My guess would be the forestry plantation around North Stow and west of Honington. I seem to recall quite a few threads ago saying I thought this was somewhere that should be searched as it would be a good place to lose a body.

Chill, everyone. Clearly no offence was intended whatsoever.

As for the "Corrie was in Mildenhall" thing, I assume the police based that on the phone pings rather than any physical sightings. They soon deduced the phone was on the bin lorry and Corrie wasn't, and it was never mentioned again.

Lots of people have worked really hard on this case and all contributions and ideas are welcome, everyone's just frustrated and desperate for some sort of breaking news. I hope there is news this weekend but if it's not to be perhaps we should ease off a little bit, spend some time with own families and friends, and get back on it in the new year.

:peace:

Nicola did ask for military/police type people, I assume she's handpicked the search team
SULSAR, would obviously have had the last say in who would be taking part. Was also mentioned that anyone found not being, or having found out, with no or not as specified search experience, would never be allowed to take any further part in this, or any other search which might be done in future. they have to sign a waver also.

Am I the only one who thinks that makes no sense? They think his phone travelled in a vehicle so by saying one of the theories is he was hit by a car and then the person moved his body makes how much sense? That's without adding into the fact that he couldn't walk out of the horseshoe by ut.

As for the raf statement, it's a weird one on paper but watching him talk I think he was inferring Corrie liked a drink, had wild nights, often went off and did his own thing, whether that's going home with ladies or men isn't relevant. So odd though.

(Just catching up so apologies if these has been done to death in the meantime)
Firstly, I don't think Sulsar have any idea what's happened to Corrie just like everyone else and they're just using the hit by car as an example of one of many many 'if's. Also, there is the damaged wall in the Horseshoe area so that could be another theory (that he got hit by a vehicle there)

Secondly, regarding the posters that believe the RAF statement implies Corrie is gay/bi, I do not agree and think that's reading to much into it. His 'lifestyle' and 'going off' could mean anything Eg. Generally an independent/unpredictable lad, reckless, dabbles with drugs or has loads of hook ups whatever the gender. I'm not saying he's not bi or gay because we don't know but that statement could mean anything in my opinion.

Finally, when it says the Commander is leaving his post I wonder if that's voluntarily......

I have been following this thread with interest <modsnip>. I have my own theories.... which might easily be completely wrong, but I feel need airing. Hope I'm on the right thread? Everyone assumes Corrie left from the horseshoe area, but is never seen doing so. There is a CCTV image of two people (a large [black] guy in shorts and a slighter person in front), on the Cornhill side of the horseshoe, where you have the Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug, Moyse's Museum etc. Could that big [black] guy be someone with private access through the horseshoe yard, through his profession (shop worker/security/a key holder), or something else? The timing fits perfectly for the time that Corrie went into the horseshoe - and this image on Cornhill Walk. They are seen turning the corner by the museum (one the left) heading towards McDonalds. The stance of the large [black] guy shows he's either in a hurry or running (check the legs and the angles they are at). The figure in front has rolled shirt sleeves, like Corrie, and the hairline is also like his. But shadows play tricks and the clothing might well be the light trousers he was wearing. The neckline of the shirt looks different, but the shirt could have been grabbed and pulled down/torn. The big guy appears to have an extended arm, with maybe something sticking into the other guy's back? The figure in front looks a little rigid. They might be taking this route, as the big guy is aware of the CCTV facing the horseshoe, but they are picked up by CCTV in one of the shops (I think?). Perhaps they are heading for a car parked further way... Well Street? I sense that Corrie has been taken by a sexual predator (Luke Durbin disappeared in very similar circumstances, and I saw that links to BSE were mentioned). He, like Corrie, was a good looking young man and would attract attention. They never found him, or the person responsible, but Luke's last sighting was in a car with a 'black guy' at Woodbridge (not so far from BSE). I think the mobile is a red herring and is throwing people. The mobile was probably picked up and thrown into the bin (maybe crushed by a car). Notably, neither of these two figures have come forward, to date. Unless we've not been told.

I have seen and considered this but cctv analysis isn't just watching cctv it's gait, measuring body parts (leg length etc) so I think we can rule it out being Corrie.

I'm also not convinced the phone was thrown by a third party or that there was any kind of altercation due to the amount of witnesses about.

I am just about to start the public search. No members of public are without a SULSAR member and it is organised to the enth degree. We have all signed disclaimers and we are all aware of what we may possibly find.

Amazing! Good on you Cotswoldemmie! I'm interested to hear what you can tell us later (today, hopefully).

Be safe and good luck :loveyou:

(Just catching up so apologies if these has been done to death in the meantime)
Firstly, I don't think Sulsar have any idea what's happened to Corrie just like everyone else and they're just using the hit by car as an example of one of many many 'if's. Also, there is the damaged wall in the Horseshoe area so that could be another theory (that he got hit by a vehicle there)

Secondly, regarding the posters that believe the RAF statement implies Corrie is gay/bi, I do not agree and think that's reading to much into it. His 'lifestyle' and 'going off' could mean anything Eg. Generally an independent/unpredictable lad, reckless, dabbles with drugs or has loads of hook ups whatever the gender. I'm not saying he's not bi or gay because we don't know but that statement could mean anything in my opinion.

Finally, when it says the Commander is leaving his post I wonder if that's voluntarily......
I wondered that so I checked and he has been in that post since Feb 2015 I believe so he has not even been there two years yet. Is that usual for RAF? He said he made a comment to corrie when he was conducting the band that corrie should be on the stage and they both laughed. That is in the online report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717