UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone on here know what links with London Corrie has?. I think I read somewhere that the photo he sent just after waking up was of Darroch and himself taken in London on a recent visit. London would be a perfect place to go AWOL, especially as Corrie's case has received so little publicity down here that noone I have mentioned it to has heard of him.

Thank-you dcflag,
I know it's been said that he may show signs of ADD/ADHD but just something niggles me.
He made sure he was noticeable and remembered imo.
Playing rock paper scissors with strangers... getting on stage.....making sure he was seen on cctv the whole night apart from when he went into the horseshoe then ziltch.
Lots of people have said he wouldn't do it but if he had just snapped who's to say. The mind is a funny thing.
This is all just speculation of course.

I agree you can never call another person. You could live with someone for years and years and not truly know them. This year a friend of mine was called to a neighbours house as her husband had locked himself in a room. He hung himself. The wife was in shock, they had kids, she never saw it coming.

Essentially we know very little about Corrie, he's lived away from home for three years so you could argue his family don't know loads either.

I agree you can never call another person. You could live with someone for years and years and not truly know them. This year a friend of mine was called to a neighbours house as her husband had locked himself in a room. He hung himself. The wife was in shock, they had kids, she never saw it coming.

Essentially we know very little about Corrie, he's lived away from home for three years so you could argue his family don't know loads either.

I'm sorry to hear that my condolences to you and your friend.
Exactly my point I lived away from home at age 14 and my parents knew absolutely nothing about my life.
I don't think awol can be ruled out at all.

I'm sorry to hear that my condolences to you and your friend.
Exactly my point I lived away from home at age 14 and my parents knew absolutely nothing about my life.
I don't think awol can be ruled out at all.

I moved out at 16 and can certainly attest to being pretty secretive about my life! It's certainly something you just can't rule out.

Does anyone on here know what links with London Corrie has?. I think I read somewhere that the photo he sent just after waking up was of Darroch and himself taken in London on a recent visit. London would be a perfect place to go AWOL, especially as Corrie's case has received so little publicity down here that noone I have mentioned it to has heard of him.

I don't know to be honest but I didn't want your post getting lost

Again, it's a mystery to me why he hasn't been officially classed as AWOL yet in the seeming absence of any concrete evidence otherwise, but if and when he is then civilian police do indeed have the legal right to arrest him, as do the military police.

Hi everyone, I'm new but have been following and just wanted to post my thoughts which are all just an opinion.
The night Corrie went missing :
1. Missed lift into town with his "friends"
2. Spoke to his brother numerous times and at length.
3. Was on the stage and was noticed in the pub.
4. Made sure the doorman and manager spoke to him.
5. Made a nuisance of himself and was asked to leave.
6. Spoke to strangers in takeaway.
7. Chatted to a homeless man and offered him food.
8. Sat in a doorway in full view of cctv.
9. Sent a text message
10 walked to the horseshoe and looked directly at the camera.
Imo these things are all to make him noticed, to make sure he is seen. If imo he went awol/missing he KNEW his family would look and look hard for him.
Maybe he knew they would and had to make sure that it would be so very hard for them to even get a hint where he had gone.
I know it's been said he wouldn't do that but no one not even a parent, spouse or anyone knows what truly can go on in a person's mind.
Maybe he was conflicted and he had enough and wanted to start again.
This is all speculation and an opinion on my part of course.
I hope that cctv in the days leading up to his disappearance is being viewed and I think cctv should be viewed up until the Monday.
Links to people in that area need to be investigated for someone maybe helping him.
I truly feel bad for his family and awol would be the best outcome as I'm sure they would just be happy to have him safe.
As much as I like to think I know my sons I know they keep slot from me that would probably shock me to my bones, that is the nature of youth today.

I too have proposed this behaviour ensuring he was noticed and remembered

I too have proposed this behaviour ensuring he was noticed and remembered

Honestly, I think it was just typical Corrie. Having seen videos he's made himself singing on youtube, and video of him larking about on a night out this summer (in the same outfit) I reckon he behaved as usual that night. His mum and brothers seem to think so too.

PurpleWitch says he is quite a character, someone else likened him to Tigger, bouncy and flamboyant. All of that fits in with what he did that night.

But who knows!!!

Honestly, I think it was just typical Corrie. Having seen videos he's made himself singing on youtube, and video of him larking about on a night out this summer (in the same outfit) I reckon he behaved as usual that night. His mum and brothers seem to think so too.

PurpleWitch says he is quite a character, someone else likened him to Tigger, bouncy and flamboyant. All of that fits in with what he did that night.

But who knows!!!

That could indeed be the case.

What say that the incident, recently in Cromer was about perhaps, one of the four missing vehicles at the horse shoe? this they may have traced the reg to an owner, cert user, who turns out to be legit and the police lets him on his way having given them a valid reason for being there, BSE, Time, place, and an event he clearly knew nothing about. Not keeping track or just simply not interested in Corrie incident!

What say that the incident, recently in Cromer was about perhaps, one of the four missing vehicles at the horse shoe? this they may have traced the reg to an owner, cert user, who turns out to be legit and the police lets him on his way having given them a valid reason for being there, BSE, Time, place, and an event he clearly knew nothing about. Not keeping track or just simply not interested in Corrie incident!

I don't know, a helicopter, coast guards and all those vans? To me sounds like someone they thought was vulnerable or going to try commit suicide? It's strange for sure

I don't know, a helicopter, coast guards and all those vans? To me sounds like someone they thought was vulnerable or going to try commit suicide? It's strange for sure
Possible also. You just never know do you?

Sorry, just dawned on me, I have not actually seen the event myself, too slow to act.(story of my life), You say there were a lot of vans/cars etc, was any 'Military Police', by chance?

Welcome new members!

Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. You may not post about something you've "heard." If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM, findcorrie.co.uk) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

:tyou:

Welcome new members!

Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. You may not post about something you've "heard." If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM, findcorrie.co.uk) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

:tyou:

Apologies.

Sorry, just dawned on me, I have not actually seen the event myself, too slow to act.(story of my life), You say there were a lot of vans/cars etc, was any 'Military Police', by chance?

Not that I could see, police cars a couple of police vans, coastguard and a police helicopters, about 8-10 vehicles in all

The Rules - Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement

Not Allowed
Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

The Rules - Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement

Not Allowed
Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you for this, does this mean I can link to or screenshot a msm page on Facebook? There is photos from today's Cromer incident that show the number of vehicles (although the link is dead as the article has been cut)

have added acreenshot, please just delete if I've misunderstood. Screenshot is from north Norfolk news

Can I just say that if anyone has a tip or potentially relevant sighting of Corrie around the time of his disappearance they should definitely call it into the tip line. <modsnip> Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog