UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely I feel the Police know a lot more about the case, are sharing very little with the family and that there is a huge sticking point keeping the Police quiet ( I have couple of possible reasons which I won't/can't talk about here just yet).

I just can't see the Police continuing to not do things/do them late/do them incompetently when the family have, and continue, to call them out publicly, IMO.
Very interesting post.

Normally I would agree but I just can't see the Police being that bad. More likely the Police didn't take them away because they know something that makes them irrelevant but can't/won't tell the family. They did it after 10 weeks to appease the family after being badgered to do so? If I turn out wrong here I'll put my hand up and apologise.

It could even be that the Police do suspect my early theory is possible (Corrie in General Waste bin by accident or foul play and missed) but now can't prove it? Tony does specifically mention the burning temp at the incinerator and that the workers there are supposed to rake through the ashes....

I think it's unfair to keep criticising the Police. They have never said there is no third party involvement. What they said was there is no evidence of any third party involvement which is quite different!

I think it's unfair to keep criticising the Police. They have never said there is no third party involvement. What they said was there is no evidence of any third party involvement which is quite different!

And the media haven't questioned him or pointed that out to him....If we can see it, they should!

No one can be sure, of course, but if anything relating to Corrie was found after 3 months, I wouldn't expect it to be clean and shiny like it had just fallen out of someone's pocket as they got out of their car...

It will be interesting how this pans out..... now there is major public interest and investment behind the case. If this case never gained the momentum that it has to date, the chances are that it would have now gone cold like most of the others in the UK. In the meantime I would prefer to go the TW route. He will have his own in house contacts who will keep an eye on the ball. It must be so difficult for the family and especially at this time of year. Merry Christmas to everyone who reads!

No one can be sure, of course, but if anything relating to Corrie was found after 3 months, I wouldn't expect it to be clean and shiny like it had just fallen out of someone's pocket as they got out of their car...
Who knows? Time will tell

And the media haven't questioned him or pointed that out to him....If we can see it, they should!
It feels like the questioning needs to be upped. This glazing around the elephant is just prolonging the issue of what and who Corrie is. The money isnt going to bring him back in the instance of PI. He said some of the cctv has been erased. The bin chap? Not sure but it seems to risky to put Corrie in an incinerater and hope they are not caught. Too risky.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a great day and I hope Corrie will be back with his family soon . I haven't posted much but I have enjoyed following the forum everyday I May resist the urge to log on as it's Christmas but I dare say that won't last long 😄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas you lovely lot, enjoy the day and then be back bright and refreshed to continue the great sleuthing

Hmmmm.....erm....Merry erm.....hmmm....
Still thinking.....hmmm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billy No Mates, me. I'll probably check in from time to time today and might even try to catch up on some other cases.

And Merry Christmas to everyone following this case and others.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, have a good day ������

:santahat:

Merry Christmas all.

Good wishes sent in particular to those of us who are missing a loved one/s at this time of year.

I will also be around here on and off until late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01