UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder has anyone sent them a message asking if they've seen anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Police, helicopter, dogs, and forensically search according to corrie website and door knock and leaflets according to Jon Gaunt interview. I don't think we have LE link though.

Yes!
So did the police get warrants to do 'forensic searches'? Because as I understand the law, they can't just come barging into private property and start dusting for fingerprints, DNA etc etc. They need a warrant unless certain circumstances apply, and in my interpretation those circumstances didn't apply in this case. At least as far as the information we know.

Well they did these searches according to the Faqs on the website and did door knocks/leaflets based on MSM. Is it shoddy reporting again do you think and none of these searches have been done at all?

I can't remember if Forces TV made the same mistake but I do now remember that the BBC reporter that did the reconstruction stated the cars were excluded but it was an error.

So... given everything, the "four vehicles" (that were seen) have OR haven't been excluded ? I am non the wiser.

The situation is, how did he move from that area, if indeed he did move from that area, at that time...or a time later than that which has become the "target time" ?

The "extension of the time window" is therefore curious.
It is essentially saying, Corrie was moved "later" than the time at which he arrived into he horseshoe area.

By "extending" the time window... and so "excluding" the vehicles seen there (3x Cars 1x Bin lorry) within the "initial time window" we have the curious position that Corrie did not leave that area until very "much later" ?

So what theories if any, do we have regarding the vehicles still being investigated according to 8 Dec website update and TW 20 Dec BBC Interview? ?

I would hazard a guess at this point that all vehicles have been checked and cleared. It'll be 14 weeks on Friday - that's a serious amount of time

So... given everything, the "four vehicles" (that were seen) have OR haven't been excluded ? I am non the wiser.

The situation is, how did he move from that area, if indeed he did move from that area, at that time...or a time later than that which has become the "target time" ?

It is essentially saying, Corrie was moved "later" than the time at which he arrived into he horseshoe area.

By "extending" the time window... and so "excluding" the vehicles seen there (3x Cars 1x Bin lorry) within the "initial time window" we have the curious position that Corrie did not leave that area until very "much later" ?
Or he is still there?

I would hazard a guess at this point that all vehicles have been checked and cleared. It'll be 14 weeks on Friday - that's a serious amount of time

We have to assume they have..... as there has been an extension of the time window and no arrests.

And that leaves us with "the phones journey".
If he didn't leave, then why did his phone leave ?

We have to assume they have..... as there has been an extension of the time window and no arrests.

Could be a case of the phone ending up in the bin without Corrie.
Or it could be the case that the bin timings are nothing more than coincidental.
If timings are only coincidental then he had to have left in a vehicle, but where? And when?

His car is left in a Disabled Bay
...but he drinks.

He appears to wait in the doorway
...but he meets no one there and leaves.

He appears to go for a pee in the horseshoe.
....but there appears to be no scuffle.

Very curious.

Perhaps he's dumped the phone after all in order to give a false impression of his whereabouts and he still IS local? That means intentional AWOL. Jmo

Could be a case of the phone ending up in the bin without Corrie.
Or it could be the case that the bin timings are nothing more than coincidental.
If timings are only coincidental then he had to have left in a vehicle, but where? And when?

But the phone did ping. So IT must have left.
With or without him, IT has departed.

If C has left in a vehicle, what reasons could the police have for not pursuing those leads? After all they pursued the bin lorry lead .

But the phone did ping. So IT must have left.
With or without him, IT has departed.

Correct. We can rule out the theft of his phone immediately, if it was stolen someone would have switched it off. According to reports the phone was on until 8am, I would guess the battery died at this point.

I think it's one of two.
1.not enough evidence.
2.awol.

So taking number 2, if the police recognise and trace one of the vehicles and find C has gone willingly and trace C alive and well but he doesn't want to return, what next? He hasn't been reported as AWOL and he's not on missing persons list. What would the police do next in this scenario?
Taking number 1, we have already theorised about that I think, false plates, destroyed vehicle etc so no further lead there.

The problem is we are overthinking and jumping ahead of ourselves based on vague info that hasn't been elaborated upon for weeks.

We don't know for a fact that the vehicles were specifically in the horseshoe/semi circle around the time Corrie was there (say within 15 minutes) The extending of the time window suggests nothing was found in the original 03:25-08:00 time frame near the horseshoe, which suggests nothing came of any vehicles within it or there were none at this location or time frame?

I'm afraid to say (not saying it is his fault) that the info coming from Tony can't totally be relied upon because for example we had been told on numerous occasions everything within the horseshoe had been forensically tested yet in the latest radio interview we are now told the other bins besides the bin lorry cardboard bin hadn't been...The Police just aren't sharing info with the family like we think, IMO.

Right now everything points to the Police' stance that multiple lines of inquiry are being conducted and that nothing is ruled out. In other words they have nothing pointing at anything/one. This is why I still don't rule out phone in recycling bin and Corrie in general waste bin. More than likely by foul play. The next option for me would be the Police have a good idea of a third party being involved but this person is "sensitive" shall I say....and information about this is not in any way being shared with the family.

Just my thoughts as of right now...

So taking number 2, if the police recognise and trace one of the vehicles and find C has gone willingly and trace C alive and well but he doesn't want to return, what next? He hasn't been reported as AWOL and he's not on missing persons list. What would the police do next in this scenario?

RSBM

In this situation the police can do nothing if they locate Corrie & he's emphatic that he is safe, well & doesn't want his family informed. He's an adult & their hands would be legally tied (unfortunately).

How likely is it that C and his phone would leave in separate vehicles?
Very unlikely? Unlikely? Possible? Likely? Very Likely?
How likely is it that C would remain but his phone would leave in a vehicle?
How likely is it that C and his phone left in the same vehicle?

If we can work out which of these is the most likely scenario we may be a little closer perhaps.

I can't remember if Forces TV made the same mistake but I do now remember that the BBC reporter that did the reconstruction stated the cars were excluded but it was an error.
Is that an error with the information reported or a error in letting the information slip out?

RSBM

In this situation the police can do nothing if they locate Corrie & he's emphatic that he is safe, well & doesn't want his family informed. He's an adult & their hands would be legally tied (unfortunately).

But surely in this situation where the feeling is he is dead and the family are raising money for searches and a PI, that simply being informed (without giving any other info) he is safe is common sense?

Are the Police not duty bound to inform a mother their feared dead son is safe?

Having said this...I do find it curious at no point (IIRC?) have the Police said they fear for Corrie's safety/well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee