UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater than, I have a question. You've been here on these threads and this forum for a long time & you've read through every post we've ever made about Corrie. Are you allowed to put your thoughts on possibilities? Or do you have to remain separate from that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Wlm17!

Moderators certainly can and do participate in case discussions.

In truth, this is a tough one for me to have a definitive opinion about though since we have so little evidence to go on.

The members of this group are incredible sleuths however, and you've all done a great job examining the evidence we do know about and exploring various plausible theories. :)

He he he. Uncle T of course. You need to read back thru some of the threads.

Ok Tony wringe - seen his comments and his interviews.
I gave up after thread 6 I'm afraid and skipped onwards, it's mostly a blur still - of D notices and terrorist kidnaps.

ETA - here's one with Tony appearing , just for any new people to WS , before they start checking out again ;)[video]http://forces.tv/60192868[/video]

TTWO, can you remember why we've focused on the on street parking?
I thought we'd ruled out the Halfords car park some time ago, but I don't know a)if we actually did rule it out, and b)why we've looked at the on street spaces.
I do remember that it was N who said it was a disabled space but not sure now of actual location. The website I'm sure referred to a 'car park' in the early days of the investigation.
Did we go for the on street parking because Waitrose was mentioned initially? :thinking:

Well everything about the car is from the family. Nothing from the Police AFAIK?

The confusing use of 'car park', 'Waitrose' and 'Halfords' hasn't helped but I'm happy right now with believing the car was parked in one of the two disabled bays on the street/road and not in any car park.

Re: My sleeping in the bin theory, it appears it is a lot more common than you would think, a quick google search brought up quite a large number of cases where people have been injured or killed by doing so.......

0fb30d8ce7f3ad6f2bba8133e01edc8d.jpg

30e2d42e25b641b7d49acb0deb2405bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

I can only come out with a theory that makes sense to me. I could be far off the bat and it's something as simple as an accident with Corrie himself & he just hasn't been found yet but I've looked at everything and I've tried to keep the possibilities as simple as I can so here goes.

Corrie missed his lift with his friends.
He drives himself in, parks up, pre drinks to catch up and then heads to the pub to meet the rest of the boys.
They stay in one bar and move onto the next.
At that point, they move onto the nightclub pissed - which, to be fair, id be pretty tanked by that point too. So far, all a normal night for the likes of myself.

A wee while later the bouncer asks him to leave as he's too drunk, we've been told he wasn't fighting so I can only assume he was a puke.

He leaves alone and goes to get food without his friends - I am notorious for this, if I'm out and I'm pissed sometimes I just decide to head home and tell no one, it's normal for me, my friends all know the drill by now and automatically assume I'm away home to bed lol I often joke with them now that if I'm not careful you guys will be sleuthing my case on here! Haha!

Anyway... all normal so far.

He gets his food, chats to strangers and leaves the takeaway eating his food.

On the cctv footage of him walking past the grapes I can only see him with a chip tray - no sign of 2 burgers and a kebab - does that mean he sat somewhere else first before making his way to the doorway to eat the rest of it? Regardless, he sits in the doorway for 2 hours to eat his food and sleep instead of going home - this is where his night is strange for me...

Why didn't he take the offer of a free lift home? Why did he opt to wait about? Why didn't he sit in his car if he didn't want to go home? Because I'm adamant that he had planned to meet up with someone.

He leaves the doorway and walks down to the horse shoe area, from day one I never thought he went there for a pee - his body language just doesn't sit right for someone who is going for a pee.

He walks into the horse shoe area over to the bins where he is last captured on cctv - that's right, the bins that are just beside number 26, the open door, poorly supervised, potential drug den of focus 12 where members are free to do whatever they please.

Nicola tells us Corrie would talk to anyone and go anywhere. I really believe people had been in that accommodation that night, possibly even standing outside of the gate when Corrie walked over with plans to meet someone and he's got chatting to them. This is where I believe our answer lies.

Corrie just didn't disappear into thin air. After checks on the bin lorry I don't believe he was in the bin but I do believe his phone was - why would he bin it? He wouldn't! Would someone else bin it to get rid of it if they had to? Absolutely.
Nicola has said certain buildings around that area are yet to be searched but the focus 12 accommodation has been searched.

I don't believe anything happened inside the focus 12 place but I do believe that the people who use their services are involved.

We've also not really discussed (to my recollection) whether the phone would even have signal in the back of a bin lorry to be able to ping a mast.
Don't lets go there till N has her answer from LE about this however I think my house must be a faraday cage.

Well everything about the car is from the family. Nothing from the Police AFAIK?

The confusing use of 'car park', 'Waitrose' and 'Halfords' hasn't helped but I'm happy right now with believing the car was parked in one of the two disabled bays on the street/road and not in any car park.

Thanks. Yes all information from family IIRC.

I was going along a different track of thought if it had been parked on the actual car park, but for now I'm staying with on street in the space that we had pics of.

Re: My sleeping in the bin theory, it appears it is a lot more common than you would think, a quick google search brought up quite a large number of cases where people have been injured or killed by doing so.......

Yet not one jumped out and continued on their journey. If he had been in the bin, he would have been found. Gruesome facts have been disclosed by Nicola on the other thread.

Yet not one jumped out and continued on their journey. If he had been in the bin, he would have been found. Gruesome facts have been disclosed by Nicola on the other thread.
What other thread?

Just to say I have already asked this and he parked in the street robert boby way not in the actual car park. Also as the family say he regularly 'got lucky' so I think he probably often didn't need to go back to base and in again the next day for his car. That's why he wasn't missed at the base all weekend IMO.

QUESTION: Although with very little to go on still - how's everyone's theories sitting now

If I go on what we have been told by family/Police/Media, and everything we have been told is accurate......

He's not got out of that area on foot.

Bin Theory: I have yet to find anything written by the family or police or media about the other bins/bin collections in the vicinity being investigated or ruled out? So I cannot rule this out.

He's got a lift off someone to somewhere: If this is the case - then anything could have happend to him. IMO The only reasons for me for him going AWOL are that he was due to be posted to a war zone (unlikely + I have heard no news that this was the case), the other reason I have for AWOL is because he might be Gay and is afraid of coming out, especially being in the Armed Forces and has disappeared with another guy. But I don't really believe too much in either of those reasons.

He may have got a lift home part of the way and been killed somehow by someone or by accident on the way home.

The best reason I have for him disappearing in a car is that it was a Hook-Up with a guy and he went back to this guys house and has probably been murdered. Seems to be a thing that's been happening recently. So this theory and the bin theory (until ruled out), are my go-to theories now.

Not so keen on:
Things like him being attacked in the horseshoe area and bundled into the back of a car, and things like him going into one of the surrounding buildings and being murdered/tied up/involved in an accident don't really intrigue me. Surely the staff would know about some dodgy stuff going on within their own building.

Just to say I have already asked this and he parked in the street robert boby way not in the actual car park. Also as the family say he regularly 'got lucky' so I think he probably often didn't need to go back to base and in again the next day for his car. That's why he wasn't missed at the base all weekend IMO.

BIB That's useful to know.Tx
It was still in a disabled bay though?

crikey - and Gthan has just pasted the info that he DID sometimes walk home and he had said he was planning to walk home!!
Thankyou.

s'pose we'll never know if he sometimes he did also drive home after a skinful & a sleep?
No info about D n D but he did often go off on his own on a night out get lots of grub and kip in a doorway. I think he chose Hughes because of free wifi nearby in the grapes and he would get a notification when his lift was close. jmo.

What is the situation with the many other bins in that area. There are many of those types of bins down Short Brackland Street. Has it been investigated whether bin lorry's came to pick rubbish up from those bins that morning and if so, were they investigated?
Yes it has and no they weren't.

QUESTION: Although with very little to go on still - how's everyone's theories sitting now?

Am veering towards alien abduction in a faraday cage ATM

all sad and gruesome reading BUT all of these people were found in those terrible circumstances - corrie is a 3D human figure - he just cant get lost behind the folds of cardboard. omg there would be blood everywhere if he went through this process? sorry but i just cant go with the theory of the bin lorry and him being asleep. it needs emptied out into the recycling lorry? he would waken up? bang on the walls? how about he got targetted by someone who just didnt like him? the bin man does not have any vendetta against corrie so its really not the right scenario for my mind.

TTWO, can you remember why we've focused on the on street parking?
I thought we'd ruled out the Halfords car park some time ago, but I don't know a)if we actually did rule it out, and b)why we've looked at the on street spaces.
I do remember that it was N who said it was a disabled space but not sure now of actual location. The website I'm sure referred to a 'car park' in the early days of the investigation.
Did we go for the on street parking because Waitrose was mentioned initially? :thinking:
No I think we were told by a local the car park gets locked at 9 pm so C would have been too late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou