UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could go with the scenario of him talking to the people from focus 12 - its possible they robbed him but somewhere in my head, that is not right - i dont think corrie and his wallet are apart? i think he has got a lift to the barton mills roundabout and then gone off on his own - maybe all these guys were into the sex sites just for fun? there would be no reason for these people to attack corrie? or did he attempt to get off with a guy and that has caused a problem? nobody has mentioned that scenario of a non bi/gay man getting really annoyed of a chat up by a drunk bi man? not sure what happens after that though.

Sorry if this may seem like a silly question, but didn't the sniffer dog trace his scent to Tesco? Would it still be able to do that if he left in a car?

all sad and gruesome reading BUT all of these people were found in those terrible circumstances - corrie is a 3D human figure - he just cant get lost behind the folds of cardboard. omg there would be blood everywhere if he went through this process? sorry but i just cant go with the theory of the bin lorry and him being asleep. it needs emptied out into the recycling lorry? he would waken up? bang on the walls? how about he got targetted by someone who just didnt like him? the bin man does not have any vendetta against corrie so its really not the right scenario for my mind.
It was also weighed at time of picking up as only 15 kg and is watched by the driver while being emptied. See findcorrie website for details.

No I think we were told by a local the car park gets locked at 9 pm so C would have been too late for that.
So basically he had parked on the street?

That then ties in with what im thinking - that he would have had it in the back of his mind that the car would need to be moved early the next morning to avoid a parking fine/clamping.

Also, I note that he sometimes 'got lucky' and didn't go back to the base etc, but it was also mentioned that he was accidentally left behind by his colleagues, forcing him to take his own car in. Did he often take his car, or was this an unusual occurance, which then threw up a different circumstance which altered his normal behaviour?

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

So basically he had parked on the street?

That then ties in with what im thinking - that he would have had it in the back of his mind that the car would need to be moved early the next morning to avoid a parking fine/clamping.

Also, I note that he sometimes 'got lucky' and didn't go back to the base etc, but it was also mentioned that he was accidentally left behind by his colleagues, forcing him to take his own car in. Did he often take his car, or was this an unusual occurance, which then threw up a different circumstance which altered his normal behaviour?

Edit: Just further thinking about it, his car is only a 2 seater, so perhaps he didnt play the part of 'designated driver' all that often?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm intrigued by the doorway where he 'slept'. I've looked over some earlier posts and they suggested, if I'm not wrong, that the doorway was by the grapes with free wifi? I'm still undecided on the theory i'm going down, but this tinder etc keeps coming back to me. Have the police traced his internet history regarding possible wifi connections? Is it possible? Also, from what ive read, I believe he's been local for 3 years...So he should have a good local knowledge of BSE. So, the last cctv seems a bit odd, just a slight jog down the side of the building and then almost spotting something and walking across. Why? He could have just wandered more across towards the corner and round. Why look so careful everywhere when he paused to cross towards bins. Almost trying to evade cctv to start with. Could have just been having a tiddle, but seems a bit odd because he must know its a loading area being such a well used thoroughfare through town. So many questions...<br>I apologise if ive repeated other posts but just had to get this out there. Hope they find something soon.

Sorry if this may seem like a silly question, but didn't the sniffer dog trace his scent to Tesco? Would it still be able to do that if he left in a car?
I thought I read the scent was lost there too but have never found that since.

Edit: Just further thinking about it, his car is only a 2 seater, so perhaps he didnt play the part of 'designated driver' all that often?

We have been told his behaviour that night was normal C behaviour but we have no info from his colleagues about the relevant things you ask. No one missed him for more than two days sadly that is all we have.

I thought I read the scent was lost there too but have never found that since.

I googled about the scent being found at Tesco car park and found nothing.....then came across a Q/A bit on the findcorrie website and the answer to 'Was his scent picked up at Tesco' was 'NO'.

I'm intrigued by the doorway where he 'slept'. I've looked over some earlier posts and they suggested, if I'm not wrong, that the doorway was by the grapes with free wifi? I'm still undecided on the theory i'm going down, but this tinder etc keeps coming back to me. Have the police traced his internet history regarding possible wifi connections? Is it possible? Also, from what ive read, I believe he's been local for 3 years...So he should have a good local knowledge of BSE. So, the last cctv seems a bit odd, just a slight jog down the side of the building and then almost spotting something and walking across. Why? He could have just wandered more across towards the corner and round. Why look so careful everywhere when he paused to cross towards bins. Almost trying to evade cctv to start with. Could have just been having a tiddle, but seems a bit odd because he must know its a loading area being such a well used thoroughfare&nbsp;through town. So many questions...<br>I apologise if ive repeated other posts but just had to get this out there. Hope they find something soon.

Hi lemmy, are you local or know the area well? ( It sounds as if you may be)

Was the scent found at the tesco roundabout ' no' could also mean that the scent was lost there. The actual question is was the scent lost at the tesco roundabout? That's a different thing altogether and is just one small example of the 'mispeaks' all the way thru this case. And I do not know if it is deliberate or shoddy reporting (the usual excuse) or just plain mistakes.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...s-in-facebook-qa-over-missing-raf-gunner-son/

His mum said and quote -

She told the BBC: &#8220;I can honestly say hand on heart if he was gay he would be the most fabulously gay man walking.

&#8220;He would tell anyone. He&#8217;s extremely confident in his own sexuality. He classes himself as not gay.
&#8220;Is he attractive to other men? Yes. Does he like that attention? Yes, but he is not gay.&#8221;

I googled about the scent being found at Tesco car park and found nothing.....then came across a Q/A bit on the findcorrie website and the answer to 'Was his scent picked up at Tesco' was 'NO'.

I'm so baffled! I could have sworn they said that his scent was tracked until there? I need to find where this came from because I've definitely seen it somewhere.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...s-in-facebook-qa-over-missing-raf-gunner-son/

His mum said and quote -

She told the BBC: &#8220;I can honestly say hand on heart if he was gay he would be the most fabulously gay man walking.

&#8220;He would tell anyone. He&#8217;s extremely confident in his own sexuality. He classes himself as not gay.
&#8220;Is he attractive to other men? Yes. Does he like that attention? Yes, but he is not gay.&#8221;

Hence the phrase Social hand grenade? I'd imagine this wouldn't go down well with some and be quite risky.

Hence the phrase Social hand grenade? I'd imagine this wouldn't go down well with some and be quite risky.

What do you mean Truth by the bolded phrase. In the RAF? Or out and about in BSE, bars/clubs etc.

Also, re the quote below, my bold

I have watched her Q&A but if that's from an accurate transcript in the newspaper, the blue phrase is more significantly ambiguous for me ........instead of the simpler "he classes himself as straight".....ie. Corrie was possibly bisexual.

Appreciate that it's difficult for his Mum to broach a lot of personal elements but it's relevance is possibly related to risk (as you say) plus homophobia & thus the investigation.
(Naturally, for so many young people of his generation it's no stigma to say you are fluid re sexuality.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar