UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - I don't think anyone has said he wasn't using his phone only that the last message was at 3.08, my bet would be that he was checking apps/social media. I think we all know what a time thief a quick facebook check can be

I believed that his phone was not used at all after 3.08. It would also seem that I am mistaken, as I thought that final ping was 8am which I am sure I read somewhere but TW's comment on website says 5am.

It was said that a passerby stopped to speak with Corrie when he was in the doorway of Hughes. Has it been said did this person stop and wake him, or was it earlier? Have they identified this person?

Does anyone think that this could have been a tragic accident. I know the Police apparently ruled out that the lorry was involved but could this have been a tragic accident? Although the drivers are supposed to look inside the bin before emptying them, for whatever reason, is it possible that this was not done on the fateful night in question? Is there any chance that the weight could be wrong of the bin? Could Corrie have opted to sleep in one of the bins (paper/cardboard bins don't smell like normal rubbish bins and would have provided a much warmer option than a doorway. Would the bins have been locked or could they have been accessed by anyone? Was there only one bin lorry and what time did the next one arrive to empty one of the other bins. Could the driver have given Corrie a lift part of the way then dropped him off to walk back to base?

I believed that his phone was not used at all after 3.08. It would also seem that I am mistaken, as I thought that final ping was 8am which I am sure I read somewhere but TW's comment on website says 5am.
The police officer in the appeal on TV said around 8am was the last activity if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

In some posts on here the people staying in the F12 place seem to be perceived as street junkies. Their website says it costs approx. £12,000 for a full course there. I think they also treat depression as well as alcoholism and drug problems. So I would say the clientele are more likely to be people with decent jobs that come with private medical insurance and/or they have such a good job that their employer might even put up the money for their treatment.

Very valid point and although a certain 1990's UK comedian found a body in his pool after a debaunched party, I would tend to agree with you. No buts.
The question now is, were the two people who weren't supposed to be in Focus12 that night cleaners, maintenance staff, undercover policemen, undercover staff, burglars? Either way, they appear to be accountable and as such you would have thought that if the police have interviewed them (have they?) then they would have their details on file and cross checked? Could we then exclude them from the investigation if that's the case?
Moving on to the fire damaged car. A white, diesel people carrier with foreign plates on. I would suggest that if the attempted torching of a diesel car was happening using a 'rag that smelt of diesel'...these characters must either be one sandwich short of a pick nick, youngsters who know no different or have absolutely no ideas about the flashpoint of diesel versus petrol.
I would also suggest that the only way that the Focus12 proposal is linked with the White, diesel, people carrier is if the occupants are burglars...then of course, the police would have their details.
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive]From 0325 onwards, of those that were so far "unidentified". [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive] [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica,Arial,Times new roman](8) 0326[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive] from the Market Square to McDonalds ([/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive]2x[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive] [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive]figures)[/FONT]
1 minute after Corrie was last seen

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive](3) 0335[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive] in Cornhill Walk ([/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive]1x[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive] [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Fantasy,cursive]figure) Shopping Centre cam
[/FONT]Seen walking away from the horseshoe area

The next on this list is the guy on the bike at 0356
But what of the other "identified people" ?
We have no timings for them.

Who and what was in the HS area "in the 55 minute time window". It is said they saw "nothing suspicious".
A man having a pee is suspicious. Nor is a man walking towards Short Brackland or a man getting into a car.

Very valid point and although a certain 1990's UK to comedian found a body in his pool after a debaunched party, I would tend to agree with you. No buts.
The question now is, we're the two people who weren't supposed to be in Focus12 that night cleaners, maintenance staff, undercover policemen, undercover staff, burglars? Either way, they appear to be accountable and as such you would have thought that if the police have interviewed them (have they?) then they would have their details on file and cross checked? Could we then excluded them from the investigation if that's the case?
Moving on to the fire damaged car. A white, diesel people carrier with foreign plates on. I would suggest that if the attempted torching of a diesel car was happening using a 'rag that smelt of diesel'...these characters must either be one sandwich short of a pick nick, youngsters who no no different or have absolutely no ideas about the flashpoint of diesel versus petrol.
I would also suggest that the only way that the Focus12 proposal is linked with the White, diesel, people carrier is if the occupants are burglars...then of course, the police would have their details.
JMO

The two people in Focus12 weren't there on the night Corrie disappeared, they were there on the night that Nicola visited the horseshoe, I had to listen twice as the way she phrased her answer doesn't make it clear but having listened a second time I'm sure that's what she says.

Does anyone think that this could have been a tragic accident. I know the Police apparently ruled out that the lorry was involved but could this have been a tragic accident? Although the drivers are supposed to look inside the bin before emptying them, for whatever reason, is it possible that this was not done on the fateful night in question? Is there any chance that the weight could be wrong of the bin? Could Corrie have opted to sleep in one of the bins (paper/cardboard bins don't smell like normal rubbish bins and would have provided a much warmer option than a doorway. Would the bins have been locked or could they have been accessed by anyone? Was there only one bin lorry and what time did the next one arrive to empty one of the other bins. Could the driver have given Corrie a lift part of the way then dropped him off to walk back to base?

I do think this could be an accident although not involving the bin lorry, I still have hit and run high on my list either by someone who doesn't realise they hit someone or a deliberate drive away

Call me Young Sherlock if you will.....but I would say that that's a fairly mahoooosive wifi footprint for a pub to have? I may even call turtle feaces on that one?

Maybe I'm lost somewhere but do we know he was using wifi? Surely in the town centre he could have used 4G or 3G as appropriate? It's the GPS which we know was switched off.

I think that the FAQ section of the Find Corrie website could do with reviewing as there seem to be a few responses that differ to what Nicola has been saying lately. Such as going along the roof tops and the buildings

Very valid point and although a certain 1990's UK to comedian found a body in his pool after a debaunched party, I would tend to agree with you. No buts.
The question now is, we're the two people who weren't supposed to be in Focus12 that night cleaners, maintenance staff, undercover policemen, undercover staff, burglars? Either way, they appear to be accountable and as such you would have thought that if the police have interviewed them (have they?) then they would have their details on file and cross checked? Could we then excluded them from the investigation if that's the case?
Moving on to the fire damaged car. A white, diesel people carrier with foreign plates on. I would suggest that if the attempted torching of a diesel car was happening using a 'rag that smelt of diesel'...these characters must either be one sandwich short of a pick nick, youngsters who no no different or have absolutely no ideas about the flashpoint of diesel versus petrol.
JMO

Do we know of Corries phone had gone flat? If he had been using it to speak to his brother for almost an hour and it wasn't fully charged, could the battery have gone flat? Or does the fact that they traced the pong mean that his phone was still on? Was his phone a contract or pay as you go? Am I wrong in wondering about the phone call to his brother in that it seems odd planning something for or the following weekend when he would have surely rather caught up with his friends in the pub? Is there a chance that the lorry driver or some other driver gave him a lift part of the way and he was going to walk the rest of the way back to base? He could easily have become disorientated, cold and tired and decided to have another sleep. It does seem a new full coincidence that the ping followed the same route as the lorry. Could the weight have been wrong, did the driver definitely look inside the bin before lifting it?

Does a town like BSE have many transient folks passing through, not to point fingers.. but I wonder if there is a community of folk LE need to speak too, gypsy community perhaps?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Sorry for the typos - predictive text on this iPad! Trying to figure out how to turn it off!

Meeting someone is an interesting aspect due to his apparent wait in the doorway.

For sex ? For drugs use ? To party ? Who knows.

Maybe he didn't wait for anything. Maybe he did fall asleep and maybe he did go for a pee.
It could be that someone really disliked him "peeing" in their space and so attacked him.
But they then "removed his body" ? That is odd.
Means, motive, opportunity. So they had a car nearby already ?

James you know I respect your theorising without question. It'd be wrong of me to respectfully question it though, so here it is....

Drugs:
I know of no one in the RAF who would use drugs on a weekend whilst 11 miles from there base. Very, very occasionally back home on leave but they would be found out fairly soon anyway. Besides apart from the random drugs and drink testing, the culture just isn't there. I just don't see it happening. Perhaps I have rose tinted glasses on but I'm not feeling the love for this one.
Party:
Dear goat above! I've lost count of how many top floor windows I've jumped out of stark naked into snow drifts or how many trees I've slept in. The party culture is most definitely there. Can I see him having a party at 0330? Erm, bit late but feasible.
Hook up:
The less said about this the better but we all know that we're 'lovers not fighters' at heart ;)
Hook up gone wrong:
A massive possibility in my mind. A blottowed Serviceman, a modern day, touchy feely, free sex line that offers that extra jiggly approach....erm, it's a ten from Len. It would only take the honey trap scenario for this to happen like you suggested. We had problems with this in Germany AND NI etc. He certainly hasn't appeared after three months 'house sitting'. Perhaps the four and six months point might provide fruit?
Intentional AWOL:
Nothing points that way unless he's planned EVERYTHING to the nth degree. We know he's a risk taker but the dog at home, the expensive car in a disabled bay that need recovering by 0900 the next day, the CCTV footage in a major town centre, drinking with his mates, kebab shop audience....nope, not feeling the love for this scenario.
UNINTENTIONAL AWOL:
For this to happen it would mean a last minute decision to leg it. If this were the case he would need wheels to get somewhere at 0330. No taxi driver etc has come forward that we know of.

The only way you would get into a vehicle is if it was attractive to do so. So what would attract you to get into a vehicle excluding the driver?...cash.....sex.....honey....sex....sex...man....woman....sex....sex?
If it's a woman I'm fine with that. Why hasn't she come forward though if it was innocent sex? Probably because she was married to the Stashe or someone in his section/regiment?
If it's a man I'm fine with that also. This is probably the most plausible for me as as much as I disagree with its ethos, it fits the bill of hook up gone wrong. The meet is deniable because Corrie hasn't officially come out as bisexual or full blown gay. The driver doesn't want to come forward for fear of persecution or blowing his identity. Neither would the driver come forward if he was guilty of the disposal of Corrie by dropping him off at a bus stop or dumping his body in a wood.
JMO.

I'm with JamesKing with the 55 minute window needs explaining. Not seen on CCTV or by any people including the bin lorry man who would have walked right to the bins where Corrie was last seen.

The other thing is the 28 minute phone journey. How everything about this has been described is if there was a single ping/mast hit in BSE and 28 minutes later another at the fiveways roundabout. I think there is much more information/detail inbetween to this that isn't being disclosed. One thing I mentioned before is the WiFi data. The other is there are a few other masts as you leave BSE along the A1101.

See, the 55mins is plenty of time to hang out with random people at focus 12.

See, the 55mins is plenty of time to hang out with random people at focus 12.

Are we taking the 0420 phone ping departure or the 0430 phone ping departure? Either way I'm happy, but think carefully before I add it to the timeframe.

Are we taking the 0420 phone ping departure or the 0430 phone ping departure? Either way I'm happy, but think carefully before I add it to the timeframe.

I thought the phone pinged at 0430? I could be wrong. But if Corrie is last seen heading in the direction of the bins and focus 12 at 0325 but the phone didn't ping until 0430 then what was he doing for that time inbetween?
Had he met a few randomers who were staying at focus 12 without focus 12 knowledge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats basically my theory - see my previous posts and signature line below.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

Do we know of Corries phone had gone flat? If he had been using it to speak to his brother for almost an hour and it wasn't fully charged, could the battery have gone flat? Or does the fact that they traced the pong mean that his phone was still on? Was his phone a contract or pay as you go? Am I wrong in wondering about the phone call to his brother in that it seems odd planning something for or the following weekend when he would have surely rather caught up with his friends in the pub? Is there a chance that the lorry driver or some other driver gave him a lift part of the way and he was going to walk the rest of the way back to base? He could easily have become disorientated, cold and tired and decided to have another sleep. It does seem a new full coincidence that the ping followed the same route as the lorry. Could the weight have been wrong, did the driver definitely look inside the bin before lifting it?

Corrie's phone stopped working either through damage, physically switching it off, submersion or battery failure at around 0800.

Corrie spoke to his brother multiple times during the day and at least four.

Not sure if a phone gives off a 'pong' when batteries are flat but a ping is usually transmitted whilst the phone has a battery live feed. ;)

He was planning the following weeks events as I believe he was travelling up to see them or his family were travelling down to see him.

According to the authorities, the bin lorry has been forensically checked and Corrie travelling in it, on it or under it has been discounted.

There is every chance (and my only feasible explanation at present subject to further information and facts) that Corrie hitched a lift with a third party.

There is a possibility in my my that he evaded vehicles, CCTV cameras, pedestrians and others etc whilst walking part way home after grabbing a lift from someone. But then the driver would have been picked up on ANPR and CCTV cameras and would have come forward...the driver is innocent after all, right?

A lorry driver could have done the same but would have been picked up by ANPR and CCTV cameras. See above.

See my posts before for bin route/vehicle following theories.

The bin contents were 11kg according to the authorities.

All this has been covered in previous threads if it helps? :)

Hi guys, been on here as a guest, first post but read most of the posts on all the different threads so far.... I have a few points that I want to get off my chest but one question first that I don't know if it has been asked/answered yet (apologies if it has) ok .. the police know he sent a text message at 3.08 because the phone provider can provide this information and the person who received it came forward. I used to work for a phone company and I know we could see a list of who people had called, when , length and cost of call, how many texts they had sent, and when they had used mobile data, but does anyone know if u send messages on whatsapp or another messaging service if this shows up or would you need the phone ? I'm asking because I know if I was on a night out then ended up out the club for whatever reason my only 2 thoughts would be food and home .. ok corrie does the first then he sits / sleeps in a door (his mum says this is normal so ok no problem) . The things that bother me are - apparently the guy in the kebab shop offers him a lift and he says no - only reason I would do that would be if I had arranged to meet someone.
2: when he wakes up in the door way and sends that picture he doesn't get up and go he hangs about there till almost half past. The time he leaves from the door suggests time for a pee then a meeting for 3:30( which would be his pre arranged meeting time because he wouldn't know before hand he was going to get kicked out the club). Those 2 things make it impossible (almost) for me to believe he didn't have plans. I have a loose theory for after that but that's plenty rambling for a first post . D
I reckon he has been hanging around to drive his car back in the morning. Hence the reason he has ordered a lot of food (to help sober up) and had a kip in the doorway. Once he awoke at 3am he has decided that he only has around 4 hours to get back to base, sleep and then back out to the town to pick it up before parking restrictions start to kick in on the saturday morning. He has wandered about a bit went for a piss and then spotted the relatively clean cardboard bin and hopped in there for a further kip (remember that this is a guy who had just slept for an hour or two in a cold doorway in full public view, a secluded, clean and warmish recycle bin would be like the Hilton after that). That would explain him hanging around there and then leaving around the time the bin lorry does. It would also explain why he was recorded entering that area but never leaving. Then, during the journey back to the bin depot, he has woke up (possibly injured and disorientated) hopped out the truck and wandered across the forrest/river where he has perished. I know the bin lorry has been searched, but I doubt they would find anything, particularly in the skip area of it. I also understand the loads get weighed, but at which point? If it is purely when the lorry leaves the yard and then when it arrives back (weighbridge similar to a scrappies?) then this theory would be the most logical.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME