UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would match with what Nicola hinted at, tony confirmed but I can't quote and my belief of why AWOL is currently being looked at with new eyes by the new investigators. Check back on the thread before the this morning interview, gut feelings of posters on here was what has triggered this- we still dont know, but I think they have more knowledge than we do and maybe something has triggered a new direction.

Tony Wringe from Sulsar Page Suffolk Radio 4 weeks after Corrie went missing. He said the police were looking at three possible outcomes - that the serviceman disappeared through choice, he disappeared against his will, or he may be dead.Mr Wringe did not think Mr McKeague went missing by his own choice because in such instances people often carry out detailed planning for it and he did not think his nephew had done that. He said police did not believe he was taken by terrorists as there would have been a public statement from them by now. Mr Wringe said that left "another third party involvement against his will, or he's had some form of accident and he's dead".

So the police may still have had AWOL on the table with all the other options and not excluded it, and now MacKenzie are involved, they too will want to investigate all options, unless they have intelligence to exclude them. MOO

How about this for a late night eye opener (possibility)

Suffolk police know where he is, alive, but they won't tell the family because Corrie doesn't want to come back.... Family must then commence their own investigation.

This is why he'd not "missing" officially.
Would they not have to tell the RAF?

IMO what I find strange is the need to hire a pi company , when they already have an intelligence expert a serving police family relation and a retired police officer already !

How about this for a late night eye opener (possibility)

Suffolk police know where he is, alive, but they won't tell the family because Corrie doesn't want to come back.... Family must then commence their own investigation.

This is why he'd not "missing" officially.

Only problem with that is, he would then be a fugitive from the military. If they found him, they do not have to tell the family anything but they would announce, we have located him, we are satisfied he has left voluntarily and is not in danger. We have turned over our information to the military. But right before they said that the military would be arresting him.

Only problem with that is, he would then be a fugitive from the military. If they found him, they do not have to tell the family anything but they would announce, we have located him, we are satisfied he has left voluntarily and is not in danger. We have turned over our information to the military. But right before they said that the military would be arresting him.

He would also then be officially declared as AWOL wouldn't he? If he did turn up (alive), what happens to all the money that has been donated?

The big questions for me are 1. Is he still in the area? 2. Did he leave the area quickly and how? 3. Did he remain in the area but left at a later time?

1.Although this is possible with some parts not searched, I am not convinced.

2.If he left the area quickly, the 1 vehicle still of interest if the obvious mode of transport. I can only rule the bin lorry out from the info we have been given.

3.With CCTV footage from later times not being viewed fully and Tony saying the area has still not been fully'cleared' I now see this as a a strong possibility...but why did the phone travel?

He would also then be officially declared as AWOL wouldn't he? If he did turn up (alive), what happens to all the money that has been donated?

Maybe the £ would be of no concern to donors , they'd just be happy he was back alive?
Who knows maybe MIS will actually get a breakthrough even if it led to AWOL so those donors would still think it was £ well- spent.

Trying to look on the bright side , here.

Maybe the £ would be of no concern to donors , they'd just be happy he was back alive?
Who knows maybe MIS will actually get a breakthrough even if it led to AWOL so those donors would still think it was £ well- spent.

Trying to look on the bright side , here.

That's really positive and that's right, if they find him then it would be £ well spent but I think there would also be a lot of people frustrated by his actions if it turns out that he is AWOL, especially after donating £

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. We do not allow information from psychics or mediums.

If AWOL is your theory, you may NOT suggest the family have knowledge or are involved. No more warnings about this. Time Outs will follow.

The wine bottle top apparently cannot be sourced, so I have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Closing up for a bit.

Check back later :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members