UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE and N wouldn't knowingly allow the public to donate to the justgiving pot if they had withheld significant evidence. It is fraud by misrepresentation.

Of course it's not! The public are never told the whole story, and unless it ever goes to court we will never know. The money is to help find him, not to made privy to information

Forbes McKenzie saying on BBC (can't link as on phone) that they are looking at seeing whose phone was "co-located" at the final location of C's..... You'd hope that a private company would be subject to some form of restraint here....

No it really is, the funds are for a pi, required because of the supposed inadequate Suffolk police. <modsnip>

Of course it's not! The public are never told the whole story, and unless it ever goes to court we will never know. The money is to help find him, not to made privy to information

For example, if a new sim was put in a phone with dual sim capabilities?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was meant to be in response to Amonet's phone info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it really is, the funds are for a pi, required because of the supposed inadequate Suffolk police. <modsnip>

<modsnip> I can 100% promise you that very little info is given to the public. if it turns out to be a crime rather than accident or AWOL then it's not safe or sane to tell the world every bit of evidence. I sat on a jury of a well documented case yet the evidence we heard in court was so much more than what had been in the news, it was a real eye opener.

<modsnip>
I 100% think that he walked out and avoided CCTV, had a fatal accident and his remains will appear at some point in the future. No AWOL, no funny business, just a plain accident on his way home.

<modsnip>

I'm with that 99% except I doubt he'll be found but I really hope he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are LE withholding from N?

<modsnip> I can 100% promise you that very little info is given to the public. if it turns out to be a crime rather than accident or AWOL then it's not safe or sane to tell the world every bit of evidence. I sat on a jury of a well documented case yet the evidence we heard in court was so much more than what had been in the news, it was a real eye opener.

So are LE withholding from N?

I really don't know. I'm sure she knows most of it but has been told not to discuss with the public. Nicola won't be leading us up the garden path by any means but likewise she won't be allowed to tell us every little detail either.

Thanks!

So from this we can take that Corrie was with phone (eliminates bin theory) or that his phone was disposed of within 5 miles of BM mast and they wish to know who was in the area at the time.

Good point. I missed that as I had steam coming out my ears as another player has dissed the Suffolk Police....

I can't see how 3 people can do more than ~50 detectives that no doubt have SM analysis skills among their ranks? I bet the Norfolk Suffolk MIT now know how the the Portuguese Police/PJ felt now..!

They searched the lorry for DNA, not the phone.
If they really believed it then they would have searched landfill. They put the waste "to one side" for weeks but still didn't search it.
Do you have a link for this information? Also there is no landfill it is all incinerated for energy. The link was posted yesterday for this so why keep perpetuating the landfill rumour?

When he went into the HS for a wee or whatever could he have got into an unlocked vehicle without the owner realising? I know it sounds mad but it seems like something he might do especially if he was cold & was hoping for a lift. I wouldn't leave a vehicle open there but people do, especially if they're loading or just popping in somewhere. He could have fallen asleep (or hidden) in the back & woken up at the person's house? Not known where he was & gone wrong trying to walk home?! No one to come forward with info, he's not on the expected route to be seen/found. I'm not sure how fits with the phone.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but could have missed this being discussed or dismissed. Sorry if so.

<modsnip>
I 100% think that he walked out and avoided CCTV, had a fatal accident and his remains will appear at some point in the future. No AWOL, no funny business, just a plain accident on his way home.

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know. I'm sure she knows most of it but has been told not to discuss with the public. Nicola won't be leading us up the garden path by any means but likewise she won't be allowed to tell us every little detail either.
Don't discuss with the public <modsnip>

I know re: landfill.... I brought the landfill versus recycling to the table in thread 2.

Will find link.

Do you have a link for this information? Also there is no landfill it is all incinerated for energy. The link was posted yesterday for this so why keep perpetuating the landfill rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza