UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome point. UK LE and Mil are prohibited from importing the source code.... That being said, I don't think it has retrospect capability.

Just been looking into why MIS may be useful.
One reason I can see is to do with the little known GLONASS.
GLONASS is a Russian version/ equivalent to GPS.
The GPS on the Nokia Lumia may well have been manually turned off by C but because GLONASS use different satellites to GPS, it may well have still been active in the background because the Lumia has both GPS and GLONASS capabilities.
This could be where MIS come into their own as they are potentially likely to be able to use this information in some way.

GLONASS is accurate to 2.8m.

Do you know how waste is treated at a landfill? I saw someone mention elsewhere that she worked at a site and the waste is compressed 2 or 3 times a day then dumped so I'm not sure how they could really find anything if that's true.

There's NO landfill at all anywhere in Suffolk since 2014. It's either recycled locally at waste centres or incinerated at the Suffolk centre incineration centre called SITA in Great Blakenham.

Google it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not overly sleuthy though, clues in the title.

<modsnip>
I 100% think that he walked out and avoided CCTV, had a fatal accident and his remains will appear at some point in the future. No AWOL, no funny business, just a plain accident on his way home.

He walked. I'm certain he can leave without trace. It's pretty easy. I've seen it all locally numerous times.

You can avoid cctv for sure to leave that area. Don't forget camera rotations etc and the way out is north.

Hi redfan
you said you thought he'd died within hours of his last sighting too.
How/where has he died in your opinion?

This is an old issue but the landfill referred to is the recycling plant and the compression is the baling.

Previous threads (2 and 3) cover in detail.

Sita is tye company name fyi, it's a waste to energy plant.

There's NO landfill at all anywhere in Suffolk since 2014. It's either recycled locally at waste centres or incinerated at the Suffolk centre incineration centre called SITA in Great Blakenham.

Google it.

Not overly sleuthy though, clues in the title.

There's nothing to sleuth anymore though, we've gone over every scenario umpteen times and still know as much as we did 3 months ago...Nothing much at all...So with that in mind I can only go with the simplest of theories that there's no evidence as there really isn't any..As nothing illegal occured

OK so where is his phone?

There's nothing to sleuth anymore though, we've gone over every scenario umpteen times and still know as much as we did 3 months ago...Nothing much at all...So with that in mind I can only go with the simplest of theories that there's no evidence as there really isn't any..As nothing illegal occured

So he covered 10 miles in 1hr 32 mins, in the wrong direction?

Who knows...But there's no evidence to suggest anything else. Maybe he was heading somewhere other than back to base...I really don't know but I've thought accident from the outset and I've heard nothing to make me think otherwise really

Google it.

Where does the FindCorrie website refer to then when they say the know of the exact location in the landfill where the remains were disposed of?

I think I know.... I can buy accident scenario 100% but I can't then explain the phone ping at bm, nor can you. So until we can, there is sleuthing to be done

Who knows...But there's no evidence to suggest anything else. Maybe he was heading somewhere other than back to base...I really don't know but I've thought accident from the outset and I've heard nothing to make me think otherwise really

I really do think they have only given the most basic information and must have much more detail. It can't be the case that the phone said 'goodbye' to a mast in BSE and 28 minutes later (or whatever) it said 'hello' at the the Barton Mills mast. There are multiple masts in-between so when they say they tracked the phone it suggests to me there are pings on other masts?

If this is the case and only basic information has been divulged, a lot of information released in the public domain may be inaccurate / restricted / misleading.....hence the confusion in many aspects of this case. If MIS have access to all the available technical data this could be what will make progress.

Don't get bogged down in this, landfill isn't the correct term but it is the used term. One of a few confusing generics.

Where does the FindCorrie website refer to then when they say the know of the exact location in the landfill where the remains were disposed of?

There is one mast in-between and this would ping inside the sane radius as BM on the assumption the route was A1101.

Looking on Mastdata there are a few just outside BSE toward Fornham All Saints (Orange=EE)? I guess there might be some more just outside BM too?

k2jc.png

isnt it funny how the same thing can make us think so differently? i could go with awol if there was some attention seeking aspect to this - as in off to some far flung adventure with a group of mates. his awol in this case would be so contradictory to his lifestyle imo - there is nobody nothing knows where he is - everything corrie seems to do is for attention
We don't know that there wouldn't be 'some attention seeking aspect to it', as Corrie loves to perform and loves the attention from performance, is very comfortable performing, from the videos I have watched on You Tube, and his conducting the band, his singing in the pub, the night he went missing and the video his mum released on New Year's Eve, the life he had in the RAF may have been contradictory to the life he wished for deep down. I have said previously that I wondered why he hadn't pursued a career in the creative industries. If he is missing by choice, it may not have been planned, it may have just happened and escalated. As you correctly say the same thing can make us think so differently and it just made me think when you said re the attention seeking aspect. JMO

So he covered 10 miles in 1hr 32 mins, in the wrong direction?

Not out of the impossible, I believe that the 10 miler in 1 hour 45 minutes with a loaded backpack is one of the events in the beat up to, or on the PPSC mentioned earlier in the thread. He's a super fit bloke!

I think I know.... I can buy accident scenario 100% but I can't then explain the phone ping at bm, nor can you. So until we can, there is sleuthing to be done

Maybe he was purposely heading to bm, hitched a lift with a foreign lorry driver who has not been back in the area since and may even have gone back abroad and knows nothing of Corrie's disappearance, hence not coming forward? He hops out at/near bm, gets lost, accident happens, yet to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares