UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right at the start I said someone picked him up in the horseshoe in an arranged lift. My theory related to the wait, I was very sceptical about him just falling asleep for two hours and so felt there was more to it than that. He turned down the lift in the takeaway, why if he didn't have an alternative.

I would be very interested in the times the vehicles arrived and left that horseshoe area. If my theory is right then did that vehicle arrive around the time Corrie entered the horseshoe or was it already parked up and the driver returned to it to meet Corrie.
What intrigued me later in this case was where he parked his car and what would have been an apparent need for him to collect it fairly quickly on the Saturday morning. One would assume that he would have a lift back to collect it unless he was planning on staying nearby.

I don't see anything to suggest random, imo he must have known that person and that person knew that area well.

Hi redfan
you said you thought he'd died within hours of his last sighting too.
How/where has he died in your opinion?

<modsnip>

How, tragic accident. There's no other evidence at all whatsoever to say otherwise.

It's a case of where is he, how did he get there and how did he die.

My sincere feeling is he is in water and has been since the same night.

It's a vast area and so much barren untouched land around here in Suffolk.

Loads of things in these threads are seriously crazy. It's amazing how people's minds are thinking. <modsnip>

No guarantees I'm right but it's also a very strong feeling here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

How, tragic accident. There's no other evidence at all whatsoever to say otherwise.

Loads of things in these threads are seriously crazy. It's amazing how people's minds are thinking. <modsnip>

This is the feeling I started off with. That he is in the River Lark/Linnet, through an accident.
It's interesting to explore all the options though, however daft they may seem.
You're right though as it is often the simplest of explanation that turns out to be the case xx

Forbes McKenzie saying on BBC (can't link as on phone) that they are looking at seeing whose phone was "co-located" at the final location of C's..... You'd hope that a private company would be subject to some form of restraint here....
Which would match with what Nicola hinted at, tony confirmed but I can't quote and my belief of why AWOL is currently being looked at with new eyes by the new investigators. Check back on the thread before the this morning interview, gut feelings of posters on here was what has triggered this- we still dont know, but I think they have more knowledge than we do and maybe something has triggered a new direction.

For the dog lovers:

Don't worry, Nicola has Louell the puppy.

Oh I thought she said he was back up in Scotland. Wait, is Nicola back in Scotland? The way she said it made out she was staying down in the BSE area, but I could be wrong. *advertiser censored*

When he went into the HS for a wee or whatever could he have got into an unlocked vehicle without the owner realising? I know it sounds mad but it seems like something he might do especially if he was cold & was hoping for a lift. I wouldn't leave a vehicle open there but people do, especially if they're loading or just popping in somewhere. He could have fallen asleep (or hidden) in the back & woken up at the person's house? Not known where he was & gone wrong trying to walk home?! No one to come forward with info, he's not on the expected route to be seen/found. I'm not sure how fits with the phone.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but could have missed this being discussed or dismissed. Sorry if so.
I don't think this has ever been suggested but I actually think it is more feasible than climbing in a bin tbh.

<modsnip>

Yes I think most likely water and the same night. The longer he's missing the crazier the theories will get I think!
I may be totally wrong but my gut feeling says accident and has done from the start...And unless I get some decent evidence pointing elsewhere I'm sticking with that...But I'm not too proud to eat humble pie if I'm barking up the wrong tree!

So he's being held against his will?

Which would match with what Nicola hinted at, tony confirmed but I can't quote and my belief of why AWOL is currently being looked at with new eyes by the new investigators. Check back on the thread before the this morning interview, gut feelings of posters on here was what has triggered this- we still dont know, but I think they have more knowledge than we do and maybe something has triggered a new direction.

<modsnip>

I think I might work on a fact document and add sources to all and upload it if that will help? Could take a while but I could upload to my blog on here as a work in progress?

<modsnip>

xx

DcFlag - I found this on Sulsar and is a quote from Tony Wringe, sky news, 4 weeks after he went missing, no date on this. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

I really hope that's not the case redfan.

Even Nicola has said on Tv she would rather he was AWOL than dead.
Also Tony put out an early message direct to Corrie of words to that effect.
in a direct plea to Corrie, Mr Wringe said: 'If it's for any reason that you're now AWOL (absent without leave), it's a storm in a tea cup.
'We've all been there. We've all done dumb stuff in our service time but in a fortnight from now this will just be a bar story.
'So get in touch. We can chat it through, we'll work it out and we'll fix it but get in touch.

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shed-week-ago-tells-fears.html#ixzz4UwAP6O9m*

<modsnip>

Those of us who have always thought awol (with help) will not be surprised by this. However if he is awol, why would they want to find him?

<modsnip> I think I might work on a fact document and add sources to all and upload it if that will help? Could take a while but I could upload to my blog on here as a work in progress?

<modsnip>

xx
Funny as I was thinking of doing just this too. Going backwards and using Midsummers time line to add more detail and the sources so that new posters can see the topics discussed as fact and perhaps also those which need a source adding or may have grown legs!

I would really like to think that a website like this can really help and potentially help the family with their own thoughts and enquiries with crowd sleuthing as I have seen on other threads on here for other missing people so we just need to tread carefully with this frustrating and complex case. I too have dreamt of bins and horseshoes!!

<modsnip>

Can't find your suggestion post now but as Midsommers has done that TL with all the links under every time - that could help you?

I think it's a really constructive suggestion.

Let's face it this case is quite unusual* in the Uk
Unless this case is resolved quickly, or unless media release abates ( family updates) , it'll only increase as more members join WS and intermittently post, give-up trying to catch up. On and on it goes.

* unusual as in
- huge media, intense interest
- not a crime yet, so LE info is, quite rightly, scant
- way way more info than we' d normally be privvy to & with varying intents.
- ever evolving & conflicting info so often :deadhorse: thus huge variety of theories
- a large number of people across SM with unrealistic expectations as to entitlement to LE info

it's still an MP so there are no sub- threads for it yet, plus
- a lot of new members and those unfamiliar with WS
- tendency not to source and not to quote from same
- ok it's not a small "community" of the same regulars so gonna be harder

etc etc that's as brief as I can explain the challenges here without stoking disgruntlement.
yes it's frustrating but TBH isn't it good to have new members and diff voices who wouldn't normally be on WS?

How about this for a late night eye opener (possibility)

Suffolk police know where he is, alive, but they won't tell the family because Corrie doesn't want to come back.... Family must then commence their own investigation.

This is why he'd not "missing" officially.

Can't find your suggestion post now but as Midsommers has done that TL with all the links under every time - that could help you?

I think it's a really constructive suggestion.

Let's face it this case is quite unusual* in the Uk
Unless this case is resolved quickly, or unless media release abates ( family updates) , it'll only increase as more members join WS and intermittently post, give-up trying to catch up. On and on it goes.

* unusual as in
- huge media, intense interest
- not a crime yet, so LE info is, quite rightly, scant
- way way more info than we' d normally be privvy to & with varying intents.
- ever evolving & conflicting info so often :deadhorse: thus huge variety of theories
- a large number of people across SM with unrealistic expectations as to entitlement to LE info

it's still an MP so there are no sub- threads for it yet, plus
- a lot of new members and those unfamiliar with WS
- tendency not to source and not to quote from same
- ok it's not a small "community" of the same regulars so gonna be harder

etc etc that's as brief as I can explain the challenges here without stoking disgruntlement.
yes it's frustrating but TBH isn't it good to have new members and diff voices who wouldn't normally be on WS?

Oh absolutely, I've seen a few new members post really good ideas, opinions and facts in their very first posts. I think i'll start working on a document with all info and sources. I think it will help all of us, old and new.

As you say, it is rather a different kind of case in that we know so much compared to what we usually would, but this makes it more frustrating as we want to know more. There's only so much we can do with the same information, but wow, members here really have tried and have made some good headway in my opinion, even though that headway sometimes just brings a new theory, it paves the way to the potential truth :)

I'll get working on something now. Does anyone want to help, perhaps we could take a few subjects each and gather info for them?

*advertiser censored*

This was meant to be in response to Amonet's phone info!

For example, if a new sim was put in a phone with dual sim capabilities?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMEI number says it's a phone ID. So, for me, I have a phone with O2 and it's locked to O2 and I have an O2 sim card in the phone with an O2 prefix, etc.

So when my phone shows on a mast, then O2 can not only tell that my sim card/phone number is making a call, they also know everything about my phone, it's age, the model, its capabilities, etc, and they know that I have permission to use their networks.

So in that sense, yes the iMEI number is attached to the phone as a unit (including the casing) as opposed to the sim card (if I am understanding this correctly...all I did was go to Google and put IMEI number in the search bar and there's a paragraph about it at the top of the page, I'm just translating/extrapolating from what that says.)

When you have a phone locked to a network, you can put your old number on your new sim card by contacting your network provider. You also used to be able to put the old sim into the new phone....because the sim cards were all the same size and they all fit in the olden days (like ten years ago) .... er, and I don't remember registering the new IMEI number to the phone number when I did that, so that would be allowable if a new sim is placed in a locked phone as long as it belongs to the same network provider. So I guess the answer is that you could look for either the phone number OR the IMEI number, because you might find that one or other has changed?

In your scenario, the phone should (I think) still have the same IMEI but the new sim would have a new phone number, so the police could search for the phone number on the masts and get a 'ding' (to go with the pings and pongs) and find that the IMEI number attached to the phone # has changed (therefore Corrie's put his old sim in a new phone. OR the police could search the masts for the IMEI number and find it attached to a different phone #, in which case Corrie's inserted a new sim card into the old phone (regardless of which slot it's in).

That would be my understanding, but I'm not going to swear that I'm 100% correct. But I would go with this explanation (if it makes sense) until we get someone to correct me.

Hope that helps...sorry it's a lot of thinking on the fly and typing as I was thinking it out.

Not on this week's, Nicola just said Corrie was drinking in the car.
They would surely know he had been drinking in the car because he had been on the phone to his brother for 46 minutes so I'm guessing that D would have heard him taking a drink or maybe C told him he had a few cans etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member