UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you run the last video and look just at the bricks illuminated by the Horseshoe you will see no detectable change over the course of that video segment. The branches above move slightly from the wind but the only changes to cast light is from Corrie's shadow. Combined with his downward look that should naturally focus up on people makes me conclude there's no one visible, moving in front of the light source, or causing light in the Horsehoe at his time of entry.

I haven't read all the threads on here discussing this but this case has been in my mind a lot.
To be the idea of him going AWOL is just impossible.

Anyway, after reading everything I can find and watching his mums live Q&A I have a few questions and theories.

Questions:
Has the rehab centre been questioned more? as there was unauthorised people staying there when Corries mum went looking..
Has CCTV been checked after 6am in the horse shoe area? incase his phone was stolen and he was still in the area.
Why was he staying around town and not heading back to base?
Did he have money for a taxi back to base?
Did he contact the friends he went into town with to see if he could get a ride?

Theories:
1. He got drunk, headed back to base (somehow without being seen on CCTV) and fell into water. (unlikely imo)

2. He finds a ride from the horseshoe area, in a car with someone unknown and he either gets hurt/kidnapped or dropped off where near base and gets into difficulty.

3. Someone was staying in the rehab centre (without permission) called him over to the horse shoe area to see if he had a smoke or weed ect.. he gets invited in, some sort of fight ensues, they throw his phone in the bins and keep Corrie until they can get a car to move him...(his mum says 1 car had no reason to be there....maybe that's the car?)

4. He has arranged to meet someone from whatsapp, tinder ect and it doesn't go to plan i.e they aren't who they said they were, it was a trap ect.

5. He was attacked and moved into an area not far from the horseshoe but as of yet has not been searched.

6. He tried to get a lift back to base, maybe ran into trouble with another service man (fight, alcohol can turn nasty) but this to me seems unlikely.

He went into the horseshoe area for one of 3 reasons, for a wee, someone called him over there or to wait for someone. In the CCTV you see him look up and down the street before entering the horseshoe area which makes me think maybe he needed to wee and was making sure the coast was clear.

This case has really stuck with me, this lad has sworn to help our country and I do feel like the police....or government are letting him down.

I haven't read all the threads on here discussing this but this case has been in my mind a lot.

Anyway, after reading everything I can find and watching his mums live Q&A I have a few questions and theories.

Questions:
Has the rehab centre been questioned more? as there was unauthorised people staying there when Corries mum went looking..
Has CCTV been checked after 6am in the horse shoe area? incase his phone was stolen and he was still in the area.
Did he contact the friends he went into town with to see if he could get a ride?

Theories:
1. He got drunk, headed back to base (somehow without being seen on CCTV) and fell into water. (unlikely imo)

2. He finds a ride from the horseshoe area, in a car with someone unknown and he either gets hurt/kidnapped or dropped off where near base and gets into difficulty.

3. Someone was staying in the rehab centre (without permission) called him over to the horse shoe area to see if he had a smoke or weed ect.. he gets invited in, some sort of fight ensues, they throw his phone in the bins and keep Corrie until they can get a car to move him...(his mum says 1 car had no reason to be there....maybe that's the car?)

4. He has arranged to meet someone from whatsapp, tinder ect and it doesn't go to plan i.e they aren't who they said they were, it was a trap ect.

5. He was attacked and moved into an area not far from the horseshoe but as of yet has not been searched.

6. He tried to get a lift back to base, maybe ran into trouble with another service man (fight, alcohol can turn nasty) but this to me seems unlikely.

He went into the horseshoe area for one of 3 reasons, for a wee, someone called him over there or to wait for someone. In the CCTV you see him look up and down the street before entering the horseshoe area which makes me think maybe he needed to wee and was making sure the coast was clear.

This case has really stuck with me, this lad has sworn to help our country and I do feel like the police....or government are letting him down.

Welcome! I'd love to know why you think the police have let him down in their investigation?

thanks for the welcome, I tried to quote you but it wouldn't let me put spaces in it for some reason.

Like Corries mum said, they have budget restraints which does restrict what they can do. However I feel like the fact they refuse to check the landfill and have still left a large area opposite the horse shoe unsearched (according to corries mum) leaves me feeling there is more they could be doing.

Questions:

Theories:

Not sure that unauthorised persons were staying there, just exiting there. There is a difference. They could have been maintenance staff.? Unsure.
I believe CCTV has been checked upto 1600 the same day? Unsure if his phone was stolen but it certainly moved from BSE at 0425 and arrived at BM mast area 28 minutes later.
On a recent forum poll we established that he was waiting for a 'hookup'. New poll soon now new members have joined.
We know he was 'skint' and on a tight budget as it was the end of the month so money was low. This is backed up by drinking in the car and a later than usual night out.

Theories:
1. Your theory about evading CCTV is valid but does not give reason for his phone heading towards BM/M.
2. Very, very likely in my opinion.
3. Very unlikely in my opinion.
4. A Honeytrap. Very likely in my opinion.
5. Highly unlikely IMHO. A decomposing body would stink.
6. Highly unlikely in my opinion. The RAF is a tight knit community.

The recent polls suggest a hook up via an App. New poll imminent. I'll get onto it as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, now new members have arrived it's only fair to do a new poll.
<modsnip>
...just press the heart button to vote. Vote on multiple questions if you want. :)
Poll to follow;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not suggested he was robbed before he sent the 3.08 pic. Please read what I said again.

I too am beginning to think that he wasperhaps the victim of someone lifting his possessions when he nodded back off after 3.08. He dozed for another 15 minutes, woke and didn't have his stuff. I think thats why we are not seeing the doorway footage and the teens are the missing link between that doorway and the bin lorry. I do not think they had anything to do with his disappearance however but the loss of his stuff could have contributed. Could explain the hands in pockets and bemused/confused demeanour at 03.25. Edit. Like he is thinking "where the frick is my phone? It was in my pocket ......"
This is what I said.

thanks for the welcome, I tried to quote you but it wouldn't let me put spaces in it for some reason.

Like Corries mum said, they have budget restraints which does restrict what they can do. However I feel like the fact they refuse to check the landfill and have still left a large area opposite the horse shoe unsearched (according to corries mum) leaves me feeling there is more they could be doing.

There really is no landfill, I don't understand why Nicola and Tony have allowed this myth to grow legs.

As for searching buildings, the police have searched the currently relevant ones. I understand as a mother it must be frustrating to want them to do more but if the police see no need they really have to trust this.

I'm unsure about resources. Msm reported 26k estimate spent on corries case. That's well over ten times the normal amount in a misper.

As far as hookups go, and we're talking obviously dating apps as opposed to hooking up for a lift, unless of course he used something like uber or even some kind of social media to get a lift home. For me he'd been out had a skin full, slept, had some food... Last thing he probably wants is a bunk up with some totty... I think at that point of the morning, getting back to base would of been his priority, IMHO.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

The issue i have with a hook up going wrong is that how would this have happened? I assume that people who are thinking this believe that he met with someone in their car in the horseshoe? The person would then have to have killed corrie and bundled him into their boot, before driving off and disposing of his body. Otherwise i assume that cctv in the area would have picked up a car with say 1 person in it arriving and 2 people in it when it left. Doesnt sound right imho. I am still swaying towards him not being separated from his phone.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

The issue i have with a hook up going wrong is that how would this have happened? I assume that people who are thinking this believe that he met with someone in their car in the horseshoe? The person would then have to have killed corrie and bundled him into their boot, before driving off and disposing of his body. Otherwise i assume that cctv in the area would have picked up a car with say 1 person in it arriving and 2 people in it when it left. Doesnt sound right imho. I am still swaying towards him not being separated from his phone.

My theory: Corrie was hanging around hoping to sober up so he could drive his car back in the morning. He hopped into cardboard bin for a few hours kip then accidentally got tipped into refuse truck. During trucks journey back to the depot he has somehow exited it. Possibly disorientated/injured/concused he has wandered into the forrest/river and perished.

I find it hard to believe the cctv could even pick up car contents considering how terrible some of the stills have been &#128584;

New poster here, though i have been following previous threads. From the information we have I think we can disregard the idea of Corrie being in the bin lorry, though I do think it's highly likely that his phone somehow did end up there. From the start i've always thought that Corrie must still be somewhere in the horseshoe as N herself has said that there are still buildings which have not yet been searched: ("There's a huge amount of buildings and shops there which he could be in,")

If this was the case though, how easy would it be for him to get inside in the state he was in? What if after entering he had an accident inside? I'm hoping this is not the case but perhaps it could be a possibility.
I understand he is very trusting with regards to strangers which could explain him hitching a ride with someone, but unless his phone was in with the rubbish, the likelihood of the stranger following the same route as the bin lorry within the same time frame (indicated by his phone's last 'ping') seems unlikely imo.

I think so too, where his phone last pinged all areas of water and that forest area before RAF Lakenheath, and the same in regards to BSE, all businesses to be searched too, around the horseshoe area. You would of thought if the traders have town meetings together this would of been a priority for the town. Unless they have already?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member