DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that they can confidently state;
1. A travelling time from BSE to BM of 28 minutes,
2. That the phone left within one and a half minutes of the bin lorry,
3. That the bin lorry hit BM roundabout just as Corrie's phone entered the BM mast area...
4. That they know it travelled at a set speed,
5. That they know a photo image was sent from/to at 0308..
6. That the phone stopped working, was destroyed, battery died etc at 0800.

...but they don't know where the phone is now. I would suggest they most definitely do (within a very small area) but access to it is prevented because of legalities, warrants and paperwork.

I also find it hard to believe that they can confidently state;
1. That Corrie dropped a chip but they can't see a number plate,
2. Three vehicles entered the 'Horseshoe' but have yet to be absolutely identified, yet three teenagers and a bin lorry are.
3. They have access to his social media accounts with friends lists attached, yet they can't follow that very same system to work out his close social group and phone number contacts.
4. That 85k people can't weasel out the perp.
5. That they can't ask his mates to recreate the nights events but they can call in The Met for assistance.

I would also suggest that the authorities know exactly who the perp(s) are and which vehicle was used. Maybe the delays are as stated above; legalities, under age, warrants, confidentialities, paperwork, language barriers, international police warrants...etc.

Frustration for me ain't the word. Spun a slight yarn to hinder is a term I'd use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good post midsummer. It does throw up a lot of questions. Once again, it boils down to the information that Nicola knows but can't tell the public, I'm guessing that information would strike out half of what we've done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm going to get shot down here but extracting information from the recent Q&A session, the phone and bin lorry movements seem to look like this...
(I'll now take cover and wait for the fallout lol).
aab5af4b6593214405710592d76ce857.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good post midsummer. It does throw up a lot of questions. Once again, it boils down to the information that Nicola knows but can't tell the public, I'm guessing that information would strike out half of what we've done

If this is the case, then we should pay very close attention to what Nicola chooses to focus on and what she appears to dismiss.

She may not be able to be explicit in what she says, but she would want our collective sleuthing to be projected in a pertinent direction.

At the moment I am thinking there are these possible outcomes.

1. Something happened as soon as he went into HS area. Phone put in bin. Corrie hidden away in Focus12 area, to be collected at a later time.

2. Corrie got into a vehicle that left at a similar time to the bin lorry following same or similar route. Something happened after that. Based on no phone activity at all between 3:24 and 8am I am dubious about this.

3. Corrie got a lift, the wrong way. Was dropped off and something happened to him along his route home. Nicola states that 2 different witnesses came forward and provided an exact same description of Corrie who was seen walking along the A road. She said these 2 people do not know each other but both came forward saying they had seen him. She said it was frightfully exact. But searches have been carried out with no outcome.

4. We can definitely rule out him being in the bin lorry based on all factual evidence now provided. I do not believe he was in it.

To add:

I don't believe he walked out.
I don't believe he is AWOL
I don't believe he changed his clothes and left on foot.

I do believe he was trying to figure out how to get back to camp.
Maybe even wait around to sober up and drive his car back.

I don't understand why he never went back to his car at all, even to just sit in the warm. Seeing as he has done this before. Unless he had lost his keys. But if he had these would have come to light by now.

I do believe he may have gone into HS for a toilet. Maybe someone invited him in to Focus12 to use theirs?

I do think someone called him over when he was last see on CCTV.

I think he looked disoriented at this time. Confused. Struggling to think of ways to get back to camp.

The question is was he with or without his phone when it travelled. Based on how much a normal human uses their phone, I would say without it. As it was not used after 3:08am.

So if he was without it, then that means in the HS someone did something to him, took him, got rid of the phone quickly. Took Corrie in a separate vehicle. Ever still have him alive, or have disposed of him. And disposed of him well as not 1 person has come forward with anything at all.

Did F12 say that there was nobody staying thee that night? If there had been, could someone have been out having a smoke at the exact same time Corrie was at the HS? Is it possible they got chatting and C went inside with someone, perhaps dabbled in something which went wrong (drugs or a sex game). Could this have been a tragic accident that has been covered up?

Perhaps he was robbed while in that doorway asleep. The account says cctv saw him getting up and walking off. Maybe he had lost everything wallet keys phone and was looking for them trying to remember where he had been? It would explain a few things like why he didn't go back to car or get a taxi or contact anyone after 03.08. If he then told some dodgy person "I've lost my stuff" they could have got his trust and....I don't know. JMO.

If this is the case, then we should pay very close attention to what Nicola chooses to focus on and what she appears to dismiss.

She may not be able to be explicit in what she says, but she would want our collective sleuthing to be projected in a pertinent direction.
N or someone on her behalf just has to ask or hint and we would be on it like a jack Russell up a rabbit hole. "Focus on" isn't a hint is it?

Did F12 say that there was nobody staying thee that night? If there had been, could someone have been out having a smoke at the exact same time Corrie was at the HS? Is it possible they got chatting and C went inside with someone, perhaps dabbled in something which went wrong (drugs or a sex game). Could this have been a tragic accident that has been covered up?

Surely it would be on their camera?

We cant unless she presents it in a Viable source for us.

Yes, many thanks to lusijay for transcribing the FB live Q&A chat. Much appreciated!

I have been working on a media thread for Corrie's case. I will post the link once it's finished. Hopefully sometime tomorrow. :)

Amazing! Thank you

Yes Focus12 confirmed that no one was staying there that wkend.

But later when Nicola was out doing flyers etc in the HS area she did see 2 people coming out of there, she approached them and they said that they wasn't supposed to be there and that Focus12 didn't know. This was in her live Q&A on FB.

She reported it to the Police.

So yes it is entirely possible that even though Focus12 said there was no one there, there could in fact have been.

At the moment I am thinking there are these possible outcomes.

1. Something happened as soon as he went into HS area. Phone put in bin. Corrie hidden away in Focus12 area, to be collected at a later time.

2. Corrie got into a vehicle that left at a similar time to the bin lorry following same or similar route. Something happened after that. Based on no phone activity at all between 3:24 and 8am I am dubious about this.

3. Corrie got a lift, the wrong way. Was dropped off and something happened to him along his route home. Nicola states that 2 different witnesses came forward and provided an exact same description of Corrie who was seen walking along the A road. She said these 2 people do not know each other but both came forward saying they had seen him. She said it was frightfully exact. But searches have been carried out with no outcome.

4. We can definitely rule out him being in the bin lorry based on all factual evidence now provided. I do not believe he was in it.

To add:

I don't believe he walked out.
I don't believe he is AWOL
I don't believe he changed his clothes and left on foot.

I do believe he was trying to figure out how to get back to camp.
Maybe even wait around to sober up and drive his car back.

I don't understand why he never went back to his car at all, even to just sit in the warm. Seeing as he has done this before. Unless he had lost his keys. But if he had these would have come to light by now.

I do believe he may have gone into HS for a toilet. Maybe someone invited him in to Focus12 to use theirs?

I do think someone called him over when he was last see on CCTV.

I think he looked disoriented at this time. Confused. Struggling to think of ways to get back to camp.

The question is was he with or without his phone when it travelled. Based on how much a normal human uses their phone, I would say without it. As it was not used after 3:08am.

So if he was without it, then that means in the HS someone did something to him, took him, got rid of the phone quickly. Took Corrie in a separate vehicle. Ever still have him alive, or have disposed of him. And disposed of him well as not 1 person has come forward with anything at all.

Point 3 - Nicola did not state that Corrie was seen by two people on the A14. She was vague about details but said that two different people had reported the same information. She didn't say it was a sighting of Corrie at all.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So why would the lift giver not have come forward almost immediately? Thats why the idea of getting a lift halfway and then having an unrelated accident doesn't work for me.

Point 3 - Nicola did not state that Corrie was seen by two people on the A14. She was vague about details but said that two different people had reported the same information. She didn't say it was a sighting of Corrie at all.

I took what she said to mean that but now we have Lusi's full transcript so we can check.

So why would the lift giver not have come forward almost immediately? Thats why the idea of getting a lift halfway and then having an unrelated accident doesn't work for me.
If he was hitching that person may have just been thru that once is not local and may even be a foreign driver heading to ferry for example. This has been suggested before.

N or someone on her behalf just has to ask or hint and we would be on it like a jack Russell up a rabbit hole. "Focus on" isn't a hint is it?

Not an intentional hint, no. But if I was the holistic detective, Dirk Gently then I suppose it could mean something!

To be honest, Nicola seemed not to know how much to make of F12. But she did say that it'd been searched numerous times, that owners had complied and that all adjacent buildings had been searched with cadaver dogs I believe.

The things she seemed to concentrate on to me were:

1. Search the buildings opposite that Corrie could have accessed without being seen on cctv.

2. That his phone probably was in the truck.

3. The importance of the vehicle that had no reason to be there.

This is conjecture, but what if the knowledge she has is that his phone was stolen by 3 teenagers while he slept, and they subsequently panicked and dumped it in the bin. This info might not be shared due to protecting the identity of said teenagers who came forward and admitted what happened.

Corrie wakes phoneless. Now judging by the cctv of Corrie approaching HS it really doesn't look like he was intending that as a destination, just watch his legs, they intend to continue down the road while his mind seems to change its mind to go into HS.

N seems pretty sure that either the car with no reason to be there is of particular interest. Or that the buildings opposite that haven't been searched might hold the vital clue.

This may or may not have anything to visitors at F12, but N doesn't seem to concentrate on the premises too much. But places more focus on a vehicle outside. JMO

Not an intentional hint, no. But if I was the holistic detective, Dirk Gently then I suppose it could mean something!

To be honest, Nicola seemed not to know how much to make of F12. But she did say that it'd been searched numerous times, that owners had complied and that all adjacent buildings had been searched with cadaver dogs I believe.

1. Search the buildings opposite that Corrie could have accessed without being seen on cctv.

This is conjecture, but what if the knowledge she has is that his phone was stolen by 3 teenagers while he slept, and they subsequently panicked and dumped it in the bin. This info might not be shared due to protecting the identity of said teenagers who came forward and admitted what happened.

Corrie wakes phoneless. Now judging by the cctv of Corrie approaching HS it really doesn't look like he was intending that as a destination, just watch his legs, they intend to continue down the road while his mind seems to change its mind to go into HS.

N seems pretty sure that either the car with no reason to be there is of particular interest. Or that the buildings opposite that haven't been searched might hold the vital clue.

This may or may not have anything to visitors at F12, but N doesn't seem to concentrate on the premises too much. But places more focus on a vehicle outside. JMO

Doesn't he receive (earlier), then forward a massage at 03:08, that doesn't give much time to fall back to sleep and then get robbed before arriving at the HS at 03:24?

I took what she said to mean that but now we have Lusi's full transcript so we can check.
She does mean a possible sighting. She says it is corroboration of the only possible sighting of C. It is in session 2.

She does mean a possible sighting. She says it is corroboration of the only possible sighting of C. It is in session 2.
Thanks. I know that it was new news when Nicola said this so I took notice of what she was saying. I wasn't sure that she meant a sighting though, I thought perhaps suspicious behaviour reported by two separate people. There was a lot of information to take in during the live q and a session and I am still stuck on how Corrie got out of the horseshoe area (due to information presented). If this was definately two sightings then he must have got out and what happened afterwards a whole new scenario. Thanks for putting me right.

I too am beginning to think that he wasperhaps the victim of someone lifting his possessions when he nodded back off after 3.08. He dozed for another 15 minutes, woke and didn't have his stuff. I think thats why we are not seeing the doorway footage and the teens are the missing link between that doorway and the bin lorry. I do not think they had anything to do with his disappearance however but the loss of his stuff could have contributed. Could explain the hands in pockets and bemused/confused demeanour at 03.25. Edit. Like he is thinking "where the frick is my phone? It was in my pocket ......"

If he was hitching that person may have just been thru that once is not local and may even be a foreign driver heading to ferry for example. This has been suggested before.

If we assume that Corrie could have walked out unseen on the cameras in the HS this is a plausible theory for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield