UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately thank you, it's really helpful. I think we defo need to consider a resources thread. Then we could refer to post numbers as resources get asked to be reposted a lot

Yes, many thanks to lusijay for transcribing the FB live Q&A chat. Much appreciated!

I have been working on a media thread for Corrie's case. I will post the link once it's finished. Hopefully sometime tomorrow. :)

The phone pings have led us to believe Corrie left bury or intentionally hitched a lift etc.

What if Corrie had friends in bury he could call in on, people who would let him sleep on their sofa the night. Maybe even someone he's been seeing who may not have been in (working?) until 3am?

that doesn't mean he stayed with anyone or anything, just that his intentions weren't to leave bury necessarily.

How easy is it to have to recall a conversation from the weekend when you've been drinking? Not easy. The intentions to walk back to base could easily have been Corrie saying he was walking "home" or "I'm walking back"

This post from the previous thread sums up my thoughts.

Occam's razor.

One of the simplest reasons for a young male to come to harm .... he has some kind of altercation with someone he knows.

Corrie didn't want to go to Mildenhall, so he turned down the lift to Mildenhall with USAF guy.

Corrie's car was in BSE, he didn't call a taxi, because he had somewhere he was thinking of staying the night.

He didn't go to this place earlier because he fell asleep in the doorway eating his chips.

If Corrie was waiting for someone(s) coming out of Flex, then why go to eat in Hughes doorway and head toward the horseshoe? Maybe that direction was better for the place he was hoping to kip on the sofa?

We've been told Corrie's phone wasn't used after 3.08 and the 3.08 use was to forward a photo, not to call anyone. Maybe we should take that at face value?

The bin lorry picked up some rubbish from the horseshoe and went to Barton Mills/Mildenhall. That was the bin lorry's story, but maybe that's the only connection we have to the bin lorry.

How does Corrie get past the CCTV to get to the sofa, I don't know. It's certainly feasible to pass the Greenwoods camera, but the Well St. and SB cameras as well? If he can, though, he can probably get to the sofa if it was in a residential zone.

An hour later, Corrie's phone is going to Barton Mills mast? But Corrie, when he was alive, had no reason to go there. Maybe he's with his phone but no longer alive.

I'm still a few pages from the end of the last thread. There's a question about the GPS and how would anyone know it was turned off?

What I'm thinking is that GPS isn't simply happening within the phone, it relies on communications, therefore there's another 'end' that can be inquired of even if you don't have the phone. So I'm suggesting that the GPS is also sending out 'pings' or pockets of data to another place (presumably satellite) which is how it gets a grid reference/position and you just need to inquire of the satellite if you don't have the phone, and if the satellite wasn't communicating with the phone that night, then the GPS was switched off.

Just a suggestion.

That's what I was thinking. If you compare with the pic directly below it, you can see how it opens. But it seems this has previously been discussed so wary of rehashing old ground unless new theories have arisen in the meantime!
Yes that black rectangle is the open door. There was another pic too closer showing the stairs inside the door too.
Regarding the cam that must be F12 private cam I would think.

"So lets say something happened to Corrie by someone using that Focus12 building. Maybe the ushered him over, it kicked off, one punch can do it. They discarded his phone in the waste. Body in the Focus12 yard."

I think this bears up to further scrutiny. The awesome transcript of Nicola's FB Q&A has cleared up a key point to me - some time after Corrie's disappearance, she bumped into two people who were exiting the F12 building in the horseshoe.

It sounds like a fairly random meeting as she's taking a look around the horseshoe. They admitted they weren't supposed to be there at that time. Does that infer that F12 officials were not aware of their presence in the building?

If it does, it opens up the possibility of someone also being in the F12 building at the time of Corrie's disappearance without any official record of them being there.

For me, Corrie's attention appears to be taken by something or someone directly in line with the bikes, bins and the gate to F12. Perhaps he sees someone outside the building (but inside the white gate) having a smoke or similar and goes over for a chat, as you suspect he might.

You're telling me this bears up to further scrutiny. I can certainly see what Trefrew means in the last paragraph. At the risk of letting my conspiracy theory minded nature get the better of me, we have a very interesting situation here: a town-centre bolt hole for anyone who knows the combination lock number and fancies a bit of illicit sex, drugs or who knows what else.

I can certainly see Corrie talking to anyone who was hanging around the entrance - he's been doing that since he went into the first pub.

I can certainly see him going in if invited - what better place to get some shut-eye until the morning when he can safely collect his car? And what his mother has said recently gives me reason to think he would go in without any qualms.

If the person inviting him in was a homosexual predator, he must have thought he'd won the lottery. The point here is not whether Corrie is gay or not - it's whether he is perceived as being gay, or as being tempted in that direction.

Focus12 have both the excuse (confidentiality) and the reason (catastrophic loss of business) to keep quiet about and/or cover up what is going on there.

No-one who uses the place "illegally" (like the 2 that Nicola spoke to, for instance) is going to come forward, even if they aren't remotely connected to Corrie's disappearance.

I can't help but think that this place holds the key to Corrie's fate, but I've thought that about most aspects of this case. However, unless something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about (and we wouldn't, of course), I am worried by the apparent ease with which its potential relevance is being dismissed.

If the bouncers are familiar with CM, which certainly sounds to be the case, they might have plenty of experience of how he can successfully or unsuccessfully mix with other people in the club.

His larger than life personality might be well received by some groups in the club but it could just as easily alienate others. Perhaps they thought he looked pretty upbeat and happy on that particular night, so decided to let him go.

Certainly I can remember characters with possibly similar traits from when I was a club goer - I think my hackles would be raised by an over-friendly stranger who I might think is showing predatory behaviour towards females in the group I was part of (unless the females reciprocated the attention the person was showing them!).

Its all conjecture, but perhaps CM said he was meeting his friends inside, and that helped to pave his way into the club. But he then couldn’t locate him in the club and that prompted him to go from group to group in search of some kindred spirits.

The bouncers realised it was a mistake to let him in, and had a friendly word.

It has been said that the bouncer was young, not sure if that's the one who let him in or the one who asked him to leave (or even if they are the same person) but IMO it's totally possible that either the bouncer realised that he's made a mistake OR someone else in the club, manager maybe, told him he shouldn't have let Corrie in and told the bouncer that Corrie had to leave.

Whatever the reason was it's unlikely we'll find out and IMHO isn't a rabbit hole thats' worth going down

I'm still a few pages from the end of the last thread. There's a question about the GPS and how would anyone know it was turned off?

What I'm thinking is that GPS isn't simply happening within the phone, it relies on communications, therefore there's another 'end' that can be inquired of even if you don't have the phone. So I'm suggesting that the GPS is also sending out 'pings' or pockets of data to another place (presumably satellite) which is how it gets a grid reference/position and you just need to inquire of the satellite if you don't have the phone, and if the satellite wasn't communicating with the phone that night, then the GPS was switched off.

Just a suggestion.

I was thinking about something similar, they know the GPS was turned off simply because they can see that nothing was transmitted or recorded or whatever the technical term is. Essentially the same as when the phone stops pinging you know it's not turned on

JMO

Well there cannot be a data protection or client confidentiality issue.
Focus 12 do say NO ONE stays there at weekends.

I wonder where the residents go at the weekend then, if you're doing rehab for an extended period I wouldn't think you'd go home at the weekends

JMO

Thinking further about the "suspect" vehicle.

Nicola says it has no reason to be there but IMO that's a strange thing to say. Is she saying that the driver has been traced and said "I had no reason to be there" or that the driver hasn't been traced in which case how can they have any idea why the vehicle was there. Even if the reason to be there was to give Corrie a lift or move him somewhere else there must have been a reason.

:confused:

If someone has given him a key to access the F12 building, would he not have gone there earlier as oppose to sleeping in a shop doorway?

I agree about the key but surely the first scenario would make sense??

Thinking further about the "suspect" vehicle.

Nicola says it has no reason to be there but IMO that's a strange thing to say. Is she saying that the driver has been traced and said "I had no reason to be there" or that the driver hasn't been traced in which case how can they have any idea why the vehicle was there. Even if the reason to be there was to give Corrie a lift or move him somewhere else there must have been a reason.

:confused:
Suzy all the drivers have been traced and spoken to. This was in an MSM in last thread.

I agree about the key but surely the first scenario would make sense??
Its not a key just a code apparently. Perhaps he was meeting there but not till 3.30 perhaps he didn't mean to fall asleep just sat to eat his food and the 3.08 photo he received woke him up. He sent it on via another app and then .....

Suzy all the drivers have been traced and spoken to. This was in an MSM in last thread.

Thanks, I was but hazy on that, in that case I'm definitely puzzled about the no reason to be there comment. That's got to be the number 1 lead right there IMO

People who shouldn't be there, vehicle that shouldn't be there, someone goes missing there, known cctv black spot, lots of people around at 3.30 but noone saw anything- weird - yet a camera in the corner???? And a way out to Cornhill Thornton area parking? And a camera there too. Dodgy IMO.

I was thinking about something similar, they know the GPS was turned off simply because they can see that nothing was transmitted or recorded or whatever the technical term is. Essentially the same as when the phone stops pinging you know it's not turned on

JMO

I find it hard to believe that they can confidently state;
1. A travelling time from BSE to BM of 28 minutes,
2. That the phone left within one and a half minutes of the bin lorry,
3. That the bin lorry hit BM roundabout just as Corrie's phone entered the BM mast area...
4. That they know it travelled at a set speed,
5. That they know a photo image was sent from/to at 0308..
6. That the phone stopped working, was destroyed, battery died etc at 0800.

...but they don't know where the phone is now. I would suggest they most definitely do (within a very small area) but access to it is prevented because of legalities, warrants and paperwork.

I also find it hard to believe that they can confidently state;
1. That Corrie dropped a chip but they can't see a number plate,
2. Three vehicles entered the 'Horseshoe' but have yet to be absolutely identified, yet three teenagers and a bin lorry are.
3. They have access to his social media accounts with friends lists attached, yet they can't follow that very same system to work out his close social group and phone number contacts.
4. That 85k people can't weasel out the perp.
5. That they can't ask his mates to recreate the nights events but they can call in The Met for assistance.

I would also suggest that the authorities know exactly who the perp(s) are and which vehicle was used. Maybe the delays are as stated above; legalities, under age, warrants, confidentialities, paperwork, language barriers, international police warrants...etc.

Frustration for me ain't the word. Spun a slight yarn to hinder is a term I'd use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder what that retired detective colin sutton would think about this now? If I was N I'd see if he would look at the case especially now they have funds.

Oh and I would get that thorntons cam cctv and the one on the building up above the white door, which should have already been done but probably hasn't.

So regardless of which organisation spoke to whom....are the two people in the F12 accom that were spoken to AND any of the three remaining cars AND the torching of the White diesel people carrier AND the teenagers behind Cornwalk AND any of the CCTV individuals AND etc....
...in the time frame of 0300-0600?

Again, thinking out loud....if 85k people on social media can't weasel out the potential perp, that suggests to me that;
1. There isn't one and Corrie befell an accident in a remote area.
2. The perp is absolutely not known to the authorities, the police, the local community, a ghost, grey man or double identity etc.

At the moment I am thinking there are these possible outcomes.

1. Something happened as soon as he went into HS area. Phone put in bin. Corrie hidden away in Focus12 area, to be collected at a later time.

2. Corrie got into a vehicle that left at a similar time to the bin lorry following same or similar route. Something happened after that. Based on no phone activity at all between 3:24 and 8am I am dubious about this.

3. Corrie got a lift, the wrong way. Was dropped off and something happened to him along his route home. Nicola states that 2 different witnesses came forward and provided an exact same description of Corrie who was seen walking along the A road. She said these 2 people do not know each other but both came forward saying they had seen him. She said it was frightfully exact. But searches have been carried out with no outcome.

4. We can definitely rule out him being in the bin lorry based on all factual evidence now provided. I do not believe he was in it.

To add:

I don't believe he walked out.
I don't believe he is AWOL
I don't believe he changed his clothes and left on foot.

I do believe he was trying to figure out how to get back to camp.
Maybe even wait around to sober up and drive his car back.

I don't understand why he never went back to his car at all, even to just sit in the warm. Seeing as he has done this before. Unless he had lost his keys. But if he had these would have come to light by now.

I do believe he may have gone into HS for a toilet. Maybe someone invited him in to Focus12 to use theirs?

I do think someone called him over when he was last see on CCTV.

I think he looked disoriented at this time. Confused. Struggling to think of ways to get back to camp.

The question is was he with or without his phone when it travelled. Based on how much a normal human uses their phone, I would say without it. As it was not used after 3:08am.

So if he was without it, then that means in the HS someone did something to him, took him, got rid of the phone quickly. Took Corrie in a separate vehicle. Ever still have him alive, or have disposed of him. And disposed of him well as not 1 person has come forward with anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member