UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think a robbery in the doorway is the most likely option why do you think the police have tried to hide that? Why haven't they told Nicola? They won't know how old the "teens" were from the CCTV so IMO they wouldn't have been worried about them being under 18 and is that even something that's relevant, how do they find criminals under 18 if they can't mention them? Is there anyone who knows the rules on asking for info on under 18 suspects?

I don't mean to sound negative but I can't get past why the police would try to conceal the fact they had seen a robbery on the CCTV and not just the police but the CCTV operators too.

What would help tremendously would be the times of the exit of the 3 vehicles seen in the Horseshoe.....not that we will be told that.

As the vehicles were picked up on CCTV and have been traced I also believe the police must know what time they exited too. If their departure in any way had a possibility of connecting with Corrie I am sure the police would have acted on that.

IMOO I really don't think he left in one of those vehicles...... jmo

As far as hookups go, and we're talking obviously dating apps as opposed to hooking up for a lift, unless of course he used something like uber or even some kind of social media to get a lift home. For me he'd been out had a skin full, slept, had some food... Last thing he probably wants is a bunk up with some totty... I think at that point of the morning, getting back to base would of been his priority, IMHO.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
I think so too he also had a puppy to let out/ clean up after

Corrie's belongings are all missing. AFAIK he could have been robbed in that doorway which inadvertently left him with no means to get home.

And yet there hasn't been much effort to ask the public to look out for his wallet and keys. We know everything about the phone but not the slighest detail about the other things.

Corrie had sent a text when he woke so I'm guessing he wasn't robbed of anything as he still had his phone

It's now being suggested that he was robbed at some time between 3.08 and 3.24am

His mum did say that the people leaving the rehab centre asked her not to tell anyone they were there so maintenance staff seems unlikely.

In regards to the landfill, his mother even said on one of the live chats that she didn't agree with the police on their choice not to search landfill for his phone. I think that's why people are thinking it's not being checked fully.

I wonder why after 14? Weeks searching adjacent buildings (which according to the shop owner in the 30th December update has be done already) is suddenly a huge priority. If he's in a property used daily by shop owners and customers would it not become obvious after a length of time a body was inside?

Occams would suggest the likelihood of being in closed business premises is unlikely, so why the furore about the police not searching these?

Just how relevant are these vehicles as it seems to me they might as well not exist? Have they been discounted?

If you think a robbery in the doorway is the most likely option why do you think the police have tried to hide that? Why haven't they told Nicola? They won't know how old the "teens" were from the CCTV so IMO they wouldn't have been worried about them being under 18 and is that even something that's relevant, how do they find criminals under 18 if they can't mention them? Is there anyone who knows the rules on asking for info on under 18 suspects?

I don't mean to sound negative but I can't get past why the police would try to conceal the fact they had seen a robbery on the CCTV and not just the police but the CCTV operators too.
suzy, you are rresponding to a comment to my suggestion and one of the things I mentioned was a rotating camera so not 100% will be on cctv. Therefore the actual lift of the phone from C could have been any time in the 15 mins after the last use of the phone at 03.08 but rotation may have missed it and police have no evidence. <modsnip>

In regards to the landfill, his mother even said on one of the live chats that she didn't agree with the police on their choice not to search landfill for his phone. I think that's why people are thinking it's not being checked fully.
Recycling does not go to landfill. I'm yet to see the name of this landfill facility mentioned. In fact we've not even had confirmation of which recycling facility the bin lorry used.

And yet there hasn't been much effort to ask the public to look out for his wallet and keys. We know everything about the phone but not the slighest detail about the other things.
They're probably in the same place as the phone. Thrown into the back of a bin lorry as it passed. They weren't to know the victim would go missing and the phone be such important evidence. Thieves wouldn't care or even think about that.

So why would the lift giver not have come forward almost immediately? Thats why the idea of getting a lift halfway and then having an unrelated accident doesn't work for me.

Initially they may not have come forward because they weren't supposed to be in BSE, were with someone they shouldn't be/shouldn't have been driving or were up to no good (not connected to Corrie), squaring it with their conscience as they had left him safe and well. Later after all the hype, maybe too frightened?

Recycling does not go to landfill. I'm yet to see the name of this landfill facility mentioned. In fact we've not even had confirmation of which recycling facility the bin lorry used.
There's this one...

But it says for household waste...

Screenshot_20170104-175244.jpg

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

If you watch the CCTV video again you can clearly see a bulge in his back pocket which I assume is his wallet or phone or both, I'd lean more towards it being his wallet from how fat it is.
d7ec7e37c35b88cd99342e354b876443.png

The issue i have with a hook up going wrong is that how would this have happened? I assume that people who are thinking this believe that he met with someone in their car in the horseshoe? The person would then have to have killed corrie and bundled him into their boot, before driving off and disposing of his body. Otherwise i assume that cctv in the area would have picked up a car with say 1 person in it arriving and 2 people in it when it left. Doesnt sound right imho. I am still swaying towards him not being separated from his phone.
RSBM
I dont agree with the hook up either. When did he arrange this? He was drinking, eating or sleeping till 3.08 then sent a pic then went back to sleep. 03.08 is last time phone is used (see website faqs) so when did he arrange this tinder/<modsnip> thing especially as his gps was disabled? Its not feasible so was either arranged hours before when he was sober or would have been a chance encounter or a long standing arrangement with a friend IMHO.

His mum did say that the people leaving the rehab centre asked her not to tell anyone they were there so maintenance staff seems unlikely.

The Focus12 system runs on confidentiality so maybe they were potential visiting patients looking at the accommodation before deciding to sign onto Focus12's books? Could have told N that they weren't there to secure their anonymity perhaps? Not so far fetched.

If you watch the CCTV video again you can clearly see a bulge in his back pocket which I assume is his wallet or phone or both, I'd lean more towards it being his wallet from how fat it is.
d7ec7e37c35b88cd99342e354b876443.png

And it's the same bulge he had before going for a snooze

b38b37b053343c807d3a3d7b94ac335e.png

suzy, you are rresponding to a comment to my suggestion and one of the things I mentioned was a rotating camera so not 100% will be on cctv. Therefore the actual lift of the phone from C could have been any time in the 15 mins after the last use of the phone at 03.08 but rotation may have missed it and police have no evidence. <modsnip>

You're saying a rotating camera but Nicola has said from the start that he can be seen on camera all the time he's asleep, yet another inconsistency sadly. For all we know there may be other private cameras that cover the area. I'm sure you remember the long discussion of camera rotations in the HS only to find out at a much later time that there is a fixed camera that would capture anyone walking out.

We will have to agree to differ on the likelihood of an unseen theft post 3.08am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow