UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had his pee then went straight back out up short Brackland ( where he was heading before he quickly changed direction to go in Hs.) The camera saw him go in then went on its rotation cycle so missed him leaving. He got his lift in the other bin area/turnaround just up short brackland which is not in view of the rear cornhill camera .

But the vehicle would have still been seen on the other static camera on the outside of Cornhill Shopping Centre, but not Corrie getting in.

Yes - probably makes most sense that he got picked up there.

There is a CCTV camera outside Tesco - wonder if you can see the road from that camera, may have caught a vehicle going past.

Also CCTV outside a Car dealership on the A1101.

It's in the transcript of Nicola's q&a, she says the lorry arrived at 420, and it took 4 minutes to empty the bin. Or words to that effect.
I'm not sure how to link to a previous thread!!

Bedouin, find the post you want. Click on it's number eg post 475 and then you can copy that URL and link it as you normally would.

Can you provide a link to the 4AM ping?

That's the point I am making. You can't. But the driver could fill in the gaps but we are only given general information. We are given 4 am BSE and 4:30 am BM. So the slowest you could go is constantly moving, for 12 miles roughly for 30 minutes. too slow for a truck, too fast for walking. But we don't know if there was actually 20 minutes or if stops were made, or if there were cows in the road, etc. The driver could explain it all. And of course there might be actual data for when the phone reached cell sites and lost others. The police have no obligation to share, but just to say it moved from point A to point B in 30 minutes too fast for walking, leaves a universe of possibilities. Why do they leave it so ambiguous? The driver can clear it all up nicely. And then they could say we are convince it was or was not in the lorry. end of story.

If they can say without equivocation it was NOT in the lorry, then that changes everything.

It's in the transcript of Nicola's q&a, she says the lorry arrived at 420, and it took 4 minutes to empty the bin. Or words to that effect.
I'm not sure how to link to a previous thread!!

"3.24am to around 4.30am: Police were able to trace Corrie’s mobile phone from Bury to the Barton Mills area, near Mildenhall, at a speed only a vehicle could travel at. His phone was not used after this and it has not been found. The timings of the movement of the phone match that of a bin lorry known to have travelled between the towns at the time. The bin lorry is seized. The phone is not found."

Read more at: http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...nformation-on-missing-airman-corrie-1-7655692

This is consistent with most reports. Clearly, if the phone was in the lorry and arrived in BM at 4:30, the lorry was not at the HS at 4:20. Of course they have not said all these times are exact. But another report said his phone was last pinged at 4am in BSE. I think you misunderstood, or Nicola misunderstood the question she was asked or there is a transcription error.

I think he had his pee then went straight back out up short Brackland ( where he was heading before he quickly changed direction to go in Hs.) The camera saw him go in then went on its rotation cycle so missed him leaving. He got his lift in the other bin area/turnaround just up short brackland which is not in view of the rear cornhill camera .

I was also thinking this, just trying to get it all straight in my head!
C does look like he wants to carry on walking in the 3.24 CCTV but sees somewhere quiet for a wee and turns right into the HS. I'm not convinced someone calls him or he sees someone he knows, if someone called you your head/eyes would go up and his don't. For whatever reason, he doesn't stop in the HS for a wee but carries on walking tight right further down SB, out of sight of CCTV and into a waiting lift. I'm not convinced about 24/7 CCTV coverage as C could be out of sight in a split second, it's the early hours so plenty of shadows with rotating cameras and some that aren't even on. When we were discussing 'legs' he/she could barely be seen so I reckon it's possible.

So what I'm trying to get to is... could N and UT be looking at CCTV in the wrong place at the wrong time? C has already left the HS area, his lift didn't enter the HS and they're away in whatever direction where no one is checking because the assumption is that he stayed in the HS for an hour and in fact he was gone in seconds?

Happy for you all to pick some holes in this but my logical brain is sticking to Occam's razor as closely as possible!
Phone was with him.
Haven't worked out the rest of the story yet as my brain can't magic up a reasonable explanation until I work out how he got out the HS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"3.24am to around 4.30am: Police were able to trace Corrie’s mobile phone from Bury to the Barton Mills area, near Mildenhall, at a speed only a vehicle could travel at. His phone was not used after this and it has not been found. The timings of the movement of the phone match that of a bin lorry known to have travelled between the towns at the time. The bin lorry is seized. The phone is not found."

Read more at: http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...nformation-on-missing-airman-corrie-1-7655692

This is consistent with most reports. Clearly, if the phone was in the lorry and arrived in BM at 4:30, the lorry was not at the HS at 4:20. Of course they have not said all these times are exact. But another report said his phone was last pinged at 4am in BSE. I think you misunderstood, or Nicola misunderstood the question she was asked or there is a transcription error.

Nicolas words were

Not easy to answer, as we know Corrie has gone into the horseshoe area at 3.25 and has not been seen leaving on foot, only 4 vehicles go in between 3am and 6am - one is the BIFFA bin lorry at 4.20 and it takes 4 minutes to pick up the one bin from Greggs.

I assume she hasn't made up these times.

Also wondering which direction would he take to get back to his parked car, why choose to sleep in street and not into your car, (im aware of his earlier hughes sleep)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Car was only a 2 seater. Was parked in opposite direction to hughes doorway and horseshoe direction. He turned left at Grapes pub to Hughes. If he had kept straight on his car was in that direction.

Haven't worked out the rest of the story yet as my brain can't magic up a reasonable explanation until I work out how he got out the HS!

snipped ,

on thread 12 or 13, I am sure it was someone like Pilgrims Prayer (?) alongside others who worked out a pretty plausible exit along Looms Lane also based on the cameras
Can't go find it for you but you could do site search /web search - loads of posts were figuring it out, then see what u think of them?

Also wondering which direction would he take to get back to his parked car, why choose to sleep in street and not into your car, (im aware of his earlier hughes sleep)

The best way back to his car would not be the path into the horseshoe area. If he was thinking of going to his car - he was taking a detour for whatever reason, my guess would be for a pee.

No idea how he managed to sleep in an uncomfortable doorway. No idea why he chose to, maybe too drunk to move (I have been in that state before).

He may have been planning on going back to his car and if so - maybe it wasn't an arranged lift he got. Maybe he got talking to someone in the horseshoe and they randomly offered him a place to stay that night and maybe it was a worker who was coming back to town in the morning to work and therefore could get him back to his car. Or maybe someone from Focus12 invited him to stay.

But these people would have to be right mentalists to randomly harm Corrie which makes it hard for me to believe.....

Yet I am keen on him hooking up with someone who was a mentalist. I guess because I think if this is murder - it was pre-meditated. Someone was looking for a Hook-Up and had a thing for murder. The idea of murder by some randomer who bumped into him - that is less believable for me.

Nicolas words were

Not easy to answer, as we know Corrie has gone into the horseshoe area at 3.25 and has not been seen leaving on foot, only 4 vehicles go in between 3am and 6am - one is the BIFFA bin lorry at 4.20 and it takes 4 minutes to pick up the one bin from Greggs.

I assume she hasn't made up these times.

Somebody has made up the times. Why would the police search a lorry it knew could not even contain the phone? Or why would they release to the press the wrong times the the phone left BSE, and arrived at BM. I am not blaming you or anyone but the published times for the phone's movement do not match the lorry being in the HS at 4:20, so wonder why the police have not corrected the record.

C does look like he wants to carry on walking in the 3.24 CCTV but sees somewhere quiet for a wee and turns right into the HS. I'm not convinced someone calls him or he sees someone he knows, if someone called you your head/eyes would go up and his don't. For whatever reason, he doesn't stop in the HS for a wee but carries on walking tight right further down SB, out of sight of CCTV and into a waiting lift. I'm not convinced about 24/7 CCTV coverage as C could be out of sight in a split second, it's the early hours so plenty of shadows with rotating cameras and some that aren't even on. When we were discussing 'legs' he/she could barely be seen so I reckon it's possible.

So what I'm trying to get to is... could N and UT be looking at CCTV in the wrong place at the wrong time? C has already left the HS area, his lift didn't enter the HS and they're away in whatever direction where no one is checking because the assumption is that he stayed in the HS for an hour and in fact he was gone in seconds?

I think we have to stick to what little facts we have as this is difficult enough as it is.

Walking and not being seen on CCTV is Impossible.

I am not telling you you have to go along with that, but seems best to stick with this 'fact'.

If a car picked him up - it would have been seen on CCTV.

snipped ,

on thread 12 or 13, I am sure it was someone like Pilgrims Prayer (?) alongside others who worked out a pretty plausible exit along Looms Lane also based on the cameras
Can't go find it for you but you could do site search /web search - loads of posts were figuring it out, then see what u think of them?

I have a trillion post it notes with bits scribbled on them trying to figure this out! If I ignore mostly everything we've been told by N, UT and most of MSM I'm left with a logical and highly probable straight in and straight out exit route. Where next though and where is he now??!

Happy for you all to pick some holes in this but my logical brain is sticking to Occam's razor as closely as possible!
Phone was with him.

I think you are right, as initially it was stressed that he went into the HS and couldnt have left without being seen. It was supposedly as simple as that, but now it is being said that he could have left whilst the camera was on a rotation, and gone down to another loading bay, so this makes me wonder if there were cameras that HAD important footage in the time frame where everyone thought he was in the HS, but so much time has passed that the data will have been overwritten :( You don't have long with CCTV, my home system will keep 2 weeks worth, and in my experience, business systems tend to keep maybe 3 weeks if you're lucky. x

I think we have to stick to what little facts we have as this is difficult enough as it is.

Walking and not being seen on CCTV is Impossible.

I am not telling you you have to go along with that, but seems best to stick with this 'fact'.

If a car picked him up - it would have been seen on CCTV.

None of the facts regarding vehicles, timings, CCTV or phone pings correlate though. And that's why we're on thread #14! Don't mean to come across as being facetious but as I've said from day one, no one can just vanish into thin air!

Somebody has made up the times. Why would the police search a lorry it knew could not even contain the phone? Or why would they release to the press the wrong times the the phone left BSE, and arrived at BM. I am not blaming you or anyone but the published times for the phone's movement do not match the lorry being in the HS at 4:20, so wonder why the police have not corrected the record.
Are you asking for my own opinion? The bin lorry has created a lot of publicity, which is great for a missing person, how many missing adults have created such huge public interest. I'm not even sure I believe there was a bin lorry. I think it was a way of giving the police time to trace the other vehicles, and let the driver of the important vehicle believe they had got away undetected.

The best way back to his car would not be the path into the horseshoe area. If he was thinking of going to his car - he was taking a detour for whatever reason, my guess would be for a pee.

No idea how he managed to sleep in an uncomfortable doorway. No idea why he chose to, maybe too drunk to move (I have been in that state before).

He may have been planning on going back to his car and if so - maybe it wasn't an arranged lift he got. Maybe he got talking to someone in the horseshoe and they randomly offered him a place to stay that night and maybe it was a worker who was coming back to town in the morning to work and therefore could get him back to his car. Or maybe someone from Focus12 invited him to stay.

But these people would have to be right mentalists to randomly harm Corrie which makes it hard for me to believe.....

Yet I am keen on him hooking up with someone who was a mentalist. I guess because I think if this is murder - it was pre-meditated. Someone was looking for a Hook-Up and had a thing for murder. The idea of murder by some randomer who bumped into him - that is less believable for me.

BIB - Or maybe someone finishing a shift, from a local takeaway/club etc? x

My latest theory - feel free to pick holes in it!

Corrie enters Horseshoe area and is invited inside a building. He accepts so no scuffle. Something nasty happens. Phone disposed of in bin and travels with bin lorry. Evidence is removed from building at a later time.

The only 'flaw' I can see in your theory is that they couldn't be sure that the phone wouldn't have been found during the sorting process at the recycling depot (as indeed it should have been) thereby leaving evidence of the last place Corrie was. Why wouldn't they just turn the phone off and remove it with Corrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444