UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she was in the US so not sure he would have called.

Ok, I got thinking there... and because we don't know what the truth is these days anything is possible...

I wondered how 2 car loads of mates didn't realise Corrie wasn't in the car... so here goes...

Corrie knew she was pregnant. Stayed behind to talk to her on the phone and drove himself out later. Spoke to the bro for an hour with a drink. Went out and got hammered (alone and not with the raf boys as we are at times lead to believe) and went awol.

Pretty simple, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N has known about the pregnancy from the start.

If that is so, then it clearly can't have been whatever it was that Nicola described as a betrayal and the cause of the earlier breakdown in the relationship between the family and the police. I wonder what that was about.

I'm not feeling Butthurt at all and ive donated a few time to help but what was wrong with just saying he is in a relationship instead of no hes happy and single he loves his single life to much etc etc

If the family consider that he might still be seeing other people despite this 'relationship' that is now being reported, then maybe they are wanting people to consider the 'hook-up gone-wrong', scorned lover, angry partner of lover, etc. scenarios - if they had said he was in a relationship from the outset then maybe the public wouldn't have considered that sort of possibility? They seem to think that him getting into a stranger's car is a real possibility and that might have seemed less likely to most people if he was portrayed as being in a settled relationship (not that this necessarily is, who knows).

Well I'm not annoyed at all - no one is forcing us to be websleuths and it is her son who is missing. However, I am perplexed when the family openly talk about how they are actively engaging with the public in the hope of getting answers but on their own FAQ page are telling people the opposite of the truth. I understand protecting the girlfriend but it just makes me wonder what else is there to come out?!

I'm beginning to wonder if there was psychology in the family being adamant that Corrie couldn't be AWOL.

And the circus continues, so they have known that all along and been telling porky pies on the web sight saying that he is happy and single, for some reason I trust no one any more, no one is abe to tell any staight fact, it was inposible to walk out the horseshoe but may be he did, he is happy and single, maybe not,

Don't get why she's even come forward at all...Nobody knew about her (us public) so we would've all been none the wiser about the pregnancy if she kept schtum

Could this be a "story" to try to tempt him home perhaps?
Or possibly she is with someone else and C was just casual with her. Could the other bf have found out? Could this other bf have met up with C on that night whilst the gf was on holiday.

Sounds to me that C family really had no idea about his life and only "knew" what they were told!!

What have they lied about exactly?

Him not having a gf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the FAQs and Nicola in person have maintained from the start that he is happily single. We now know that in fact Nicola has known he has a gf since week 1 and has known she was pregnant for some (unspecified) time too.

If that's a lie it's understandable that everything else we've been told is now under question, that together with the video of the actual area Corrie could have been in is making me for one rethink everything I thought I knew

how do we actually know it's his kid, we have no facts , no DNA test , might be money motivated, we don't know 100% as he is ment to be single,

Hi, been reading a while, but only just signed up. On the latest news, I can add FWIW that my last child was conceived start of Sept. and I was given date range of end of May-early June, so late spring - early summer. I wonder if C knew of the possibility.

I have to agree that this case has so much contradictory information in the press mostly traced back to what the family has released since the police have released very little. Then you throw in the interviews with bouncers, pizza shop workers and former investigators wanting to make a paycheck it gets very murky. Having said that I will defend his mother. What if you had a loved one go missing. At some point you think the more publicity the better so you start a FB page, contact your local press, etc. Clearly his mother would love to just say, he is my son, he is a very good man, he disappeared while out on the town, please help me find him. But of course we the public want to know more. He is RAF in troubling times, so there is that angle. He is a nice looking young man so there is that angle. Then you have the cctv of a drunken C to play on tv and internet. If it were your loved one, would you really want to talk about their sex life, or how much they drink, or personal problems. You might be worried when they come home they will be furious with you about going on National Tv telling the world they drink too much, or sleep around. I would give this advice. If you are asked a question you don't want to answer, just tell them you don't want to answer. Do not give a half answer or a softened answer or make something up that sounds nice. It's like your right to remain silent to the police. Talk to the police if you are planning to tell the truth, but if you are not, shut up even if you lying about nothing important.

Certainly a complex situation.

One has to ask if Corrie did know that April was pregnant.
I know we have been told he didn't know, but I think most people will question that, given what they have previously been told.

A natural question would be, IF Corrie did know, then what was his state of mind at that time.
It seems a logical enquiry to make, since this is still a Missing Persons enquiry.
Of course he knew- as soon as she was late it would have been mentioned between them. Thats how it works.

One question.

In light of this recent news, did Corrie own the dog or did April own the dog ?

Or rather, did the dog stay with April "most of the time" and was with Corrie merely due to the fact April was on a family holiday ?

Or more importantly, was Corrie 'dog watching' <modsnip> (if the dog was hers obviously)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woah there, bloody hellers!! I checked here at 3, not much going on, just sat down again t catch up and BOOM!

Please let's not try to pinpoint a date of conception, it's impossible. Chances are Corrie didn't know and it sounds like April wrestled with a decision whether to keep the baby so there's a good chance Nicola didn't know for a few weeks either.

Crazy/bittersweet.

For the benefit of any newcomers:

"Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them. "

Read the rest of the Social Media rules here.

what would be the reason for deliberate misleading the public on the website, msm saying girlfriend today, who do we believe ? I think that the answer might be getting closer now, AWOL is the top of my list , maybe he found out about the kid before, I'm of now can't deal with that kind of thing, IMOIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18