UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice the bike in the video before! If you play at normal speed it does look like he's hit his head on the handlebars, but if you go full screen and slow it down, then he looks like his shoulders are at least a foot from the handlebars and his head even further away, at least imo.

ETA going full screen I thought it looked like there was a bag on top of the polystyrene lidded box from the takeaway. I don't know what would be in there, if it was one, from the list of things Corrie got at the takeaway? Does anyone else see it? It might be a second polystyrene box actually, he was walking along trying to do something with the to box/bag and that's why he dropped something, because he was fussing with the food containers as he walked. I couldn't see that before in the smaller version video.

You are right normal speed every thing ok eyes and tricks but i did see a bicycle.!

Was nt Beck Row USAF married quarters if I remember? There is also a new map he did earlier in this thread with the directional mast areas marked.

5fad8124fa08a02d4ab9f68c33fca9ba.jpg

0275d2449dd2c4e637460126781216cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't even notice the bike in the video before! If you play at normal speed it does look like he's hit his head on the handlebars, but if you go full screen and slow it down, then he looks like his shoulders are at least a foot from the handlebars and his head even further away, at least imo.

ETA going full screen I thought it looked like there was a bag on top of the polystyrene lidded box from the takeaway. I don't know what would be in there, if it was one, from the list of things Corrie got at the takeaway? Does anyone else see it? It might be a second polystyrene box actually, he was walking along trying to do something with the to box/bag and that's why he dropped something, because he was fussing with the food containers as he walked. I couldn't see that before in the smaller version video.

Good spot, there is definitely something on top, possibly answers a lot of the questions about "where's the rest of the food he ordered?".

There is quite a pile there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another thought. there is this building where rough sleepers sometimes sleep? Is there any possibility that to reach it C climbed in the bin and jumped over the railing, and in the process the phone fell from his pocket onto the bin? Alternatively it is possible the phone fell out of his pocket while he ate and he didn't notice? Both of these theories separate C from the phone, which I feel is unlikely, but he appears drunk so anything is possible?

...another thought....
We seem to have accepted that Corrie egressed the 'Horseshoe' by car by walking the 10ft over the pedestrian area (and evading Greenwood's camera) and jumping in a car to go to 'X'.
Why couldn't he have done the same and simply walked to the first few residential houses and entered them to attend a get together with his liaison?
JAT

I also wondered if C had visited the HS before. It would suggest that there was some reason/ pattern behind him doing so. Also it is worth thinking he might be waiting for someone whose shift ended at 3 to 3.30, perhaps someone who worked in a nightclub (Flex?) or food joint.

This has been discussed at length in an earlier Thread.

Only one family member (and also in my wider circle) I have ever known with handlebar moustache and he was in the RAF. Joking aside, maybe that is why he hasn't been identified because his ginger moustache isn't showing well on cctv.
Either a blonde or ginger moustache, a very obvious t shirt, and a shaved head. Although all of these may now have changed, a photo fit (clearer than this blurred image) appearing on all tv news and newspapers with the shirt is likely to have someone recognise this chap. As there are only three people still unaccounted for, I think this would not be impossible. To grow the moustache this guy is sociable so someone should know him/ have seen him. Not saying he is anything other than a witness, but his location on the night is important.

Question; have they checked the weight of ALL the bins collected from the horseshoe? Quite possible he climbed into a bin to sleep. And either got injured by what was inside or passed out. A cadaver dog search of the dump where the bins are taken might help. i hope he is ok.

Corrie was NOT in a bin, nor did he travel to the dump in the bin lorry. This has been verified by N and has been discussed at length in an earlier Thread.

...another thought....
We seem to have accepted that Corrie egressed the 'Horseshoe' by car by walking the 10ft over the pedestrian area (and evading Greenwood's camera) and jumping in a car to go to 'X'.
Why couldn't he have done the same and simply walked to the first few residential houses and entered them to attend a get together with his liaison?
JAT

He could have ( allowing for cctv as usual), and with the timings, he may have got a text saying someone was home from work. It also looks like he was jogging/ moving fast before he turned into HS. This could also be because he had a lift waiting..

Going back and looking again as the video starts, I think it might be a second polystyrene box balanced on the other one (which was the only one most people could 'see' and made people wonder what happened to the rest of the food). Corrie was fussing with the one on top, it looks open as if he's eating while walking, and that fussing with the box is why he dropped the chip or the wooden fork on the ground near the bike.

It's only by going full screen that I've seen all this. And after I typed it I realised that's what Nicola said had happened! He was eating as he was walking, started dropping stuff, and headed for Hughes doorway to sit and eat. It might not have been a planned place to sit but more a place of convenience to sit because he was dropping his food as he was eating.
I still don't understand why he sat in Hughes doorway when, almost directly opposite, outside Greggs is a nice comfy bench.

First time poster so please be kind! Some questions spring to mind with reference to the bin collection.. how often was this particular bin collected? Has anyone looked at the average load of the bin over the preceeding collections? The bin has a capacity of 1100 litres I believe.... is an 11kg load "normal" for that particular bin? Has the weighing mechanism been checked for correct calibration? If there is an error in this or the load is especially light then this would warrant further investigation. Is recording of the weight done automatically by computer update or is it done manually.. introducing a possible means for error or deception?
Please edit/remove if required. Sorry if this is not allowed or has been discussed before.

I don't think he was meeting up with anyone. He was taking a leak. My guess after that he continued on towards honington. Perhaps he got a lift at least part way, or he somehow managed to make it to the fields where he most likely still is.

This has been discussed at length in an earlier Thread.

Although it was discussed, I think most of the focus has been based around thinking that Hughes was chosen for a planned reason. Staying there for 2 hours was for a planned reason. Going to the horseshoe may have been a planned rendezvous point.

But now we seem to be able to see that Corrie was carrying all or most of the food from the takeaway. He was trying to eat as he walked, and that did cause him to drop either a chip/fork/sachet. So he might have actually walked around to the Grapes from the takeaway thinking he was going to keep walking down Brentgovel St, but dropping the food made him sit down to eat. Then he fell asleep on the fully stomach.

So, what if his initial intention was to continue eating as he walked down Brentgovel St and he only stopped because he was finding it awkward to eat and walk?

I don't think we've really given thought to what if there was zero planning involved in this bit of CCTV? Could he have been thinking of walking straight down Brentgovel with the food and eating it as he walked back to base? Could he initially have been headed to someone's house and sitting in Hughes changed that plan? Whatever he might have had in his mind as he rounded that corner, dropping that food and falling asleep might have changed/affected whatever his initial plan had been. What was the initial plan, and how does this change things for him? I know that we haven't been told what those plans might have been, we're confused by not knowing if Corrie had friends in BSE or if he'd walked home before (yes, then definitely not), but how would you modify your existing hypotheses if you added in this 'new' factor?

First time poster so please be kind! Some questions spring to mind with reference to the bin collection.. how often was this particular bin collected? Has anyone looked at the average load of the bin over the preceeding collections? The bin has a capacity of 1100 litres I believe.... is an 11kg load "normal" for that particular bin? Has the weighing mechanism been checked for correct calibration? If there is an error in this or the load is especially light then this would warrant further investigation. Is recording of the weight done automatically by computer update or is it done manually.. introducing a possible means for error or deception?
Please edit/remove if required. Sorry if this is not allowed or has been discussed before.
There is an answer on previous page or a few pages back on this thread to your question, by Midsummer and the bins have been discussed extensively on other threads. What I found useful and still use if searching,is search thread at top of page, type in what you are looking for and you can do in any thread. All references to that topic will show. Welcome by the way.

he got thrown out of the club/asked to leave.....so how did he arrange to meet someone if his night was not going to plan

he got thrown out of the club/asked to leave.....so how did he arrange to meet someone if his night was not going to plan

The arrangement may have been made before he went out, during his night out, or while he was in the doorway. JMO

@Ruthbullock.

From memory the bike on the poster was just an example of anything unusual being recently abandoned/dumped/discarded.

Bike man is interesting to me because he is smartly dressed (uniform like) and riding a bike all around the centre of BSE at ~04:00 talking to taxi drivers. My first thought is he is looking for someone? I'm surprised he hasn't come forward yet or been recognised (AFAWK).

Could he be the Taxi planner? A bit like a Transport Planner but for taxis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member