DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
corriecctvimage4.jpg
Food guy???
corriemckeaguecctv2image_4.jpg

The old man with the backpack and teh lady with the shopping bag are leaving the same doorway in daylight ...

Couldn't it be bright shopping centre lights? If they're around in daylight and at 3.00 am they'll have been in town for hours.

The old man with the backpack and teh lady with the shopping bag are leaving the same doorway in daylight ...

Not sure about that. Looks like a well lit entrance to a bus/train station or bigger shop? Of course depending on how far back/forward in time the police went to find these images it could be day time hours.

I don't think it is outside McDonalds, it doesn't look like the entrance. Could be bus station, is it open at that time?

Looks like the entrance to my local Tesco superstore to me. (caveat - I do not live in B st E, it's JMO)

The guy on the bike appears to be dressed in smart black trousers and shoes, possibly a doorman? .Some great clear pics though that will hopefully help the investigation. If the food guy is the one Miss Joshuatree has just compared old CCTV pic to then it's the one Nicola was most concerned about.

Is that Mcds 24hr?

Unless, the lady in the blue coat IS in the later photos but without her bag...She could have been somewhere for the best CCTV and maybe went near the horseshoes...and came out minus her bag? Just top of my head.

I think it's a No Fear tshirt
Thanks. The reason I ask and I am probably reading too much into it. Nicola doesn't wear a necklace often but in one of her Look East interviews last year she was wearing a skull necklace, that shirt reminded me of it.

I don't think the backpack man in the original pics is the guy walking out of the bus station/shopping centre or wherever it as because on the original pic his trousers look much darker JMO

Thanks. The reason I ask and I am probably reading too much into it. Nicola doesn't wear a necklace often but in one of her Look East interviews last year she was wearing a skull necklace, that shirt reminded me of it.

I think someone mentioned that necklace before, I thought it was the character from ?Nightmare before Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member