UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cyclists is a dealer surely he would be "well known" so why has no one identified him. He hasnt come forward which tells me he has something to hide. Did C go to hs to get his bike or a bike. But bike man caught him attacked him and threw him in the bin?? It sounds too far fetched. Whatever scinario i think of i think noooooo. But something has clearly happened to C. If C is found at landfill which i doubt why was his phone going a different way in a different bin??
If the cyclist is a dealer, his 'clients' are not likely to name him and there may be a risk to anyone who did.
This latest news re: the landfill, does not alter my own theory. i.e. he got picked up in a car, went elsewhere within BSE, possibly to someone's house, then his phone, with or without him, went to BM. If the phone ended up at Milton, it could have got there by other means and not necessarily with him.

If the cyclists is a dealer surely he would be "well known" so why has no one identified him. He hasnt come forward which tells me he has something to hide. Did C go to hs to get his bike or a bike. But bike man caught him attacked him and threw him in the bin?? It sounds too far fetched. Whatever scinario i think of i think noooooo. But something has clearly happened to C. If C is found at landfill which i doubt why was his phone going a different way in a different bin??

If he is a drug dealer or runner it would explain why noone wants to grass because retribution could be administered. However, if he is then I would think the police would know that and would not be asking the GP to id him.

It has occurred to me that police may have given the impression they were not going to search the landfill while not allowing additional waste for a reason. To perhaps trick a perp to think they could hide evidence or a body there safely. They may even have monitored the site for all we know.

If he is a drug dealer or runner it would explain why noone wants to grass because retribution could be administered. However, if he is then I would think the police would know that and would not be asking the GP to id him.

but someone could call in anonamously.

It has occurred to me that police may have given the impression they were not going to search the landfill while not allowing additional waste for a reason. To perhaps trick a perp to think they could hide evidence or a body there safely. They may even have monitored the site for all we know.

I've wondered that too! 🤔🤔🤔

a bit far fetched imo. There will be people who know him or of him who could name him and do so anonymously without any fear of any retribution.

A neighbour or a friend of a friend or a possible rival.

I know hundreds of people who live near me, not to speak to, just who they are and where they live, i wouldn't hesitate to drop a name to the police

Excellent points Shire!

Hs - bike rack- racing bike - area not monitored by cameras - drug rehab place there and facility being used when it shouldnt. Did C stumble across a dodgy deal would someone kill him for it. Was C part of the deal went into rehab place with someone he overdosed accidental death. They then put his body in the bin

Do bins get emptied on a Sun

Biffa operate seven days a week and do make collections on Sundays. That won't apply to all towns and businesses though but as an example, some branches of McDonalds have their waste removed everyday due to the sheer volume of rubbish that they have. This doesn't really answer the question as to whether either of the other two collections were on a Sunday, of course, but it does mean it's a possibility.

Looking at the photos on the DM posted earlier today it does seem that the site isn't easily accessible so I'm not sure if anyone could get into the landfill side.

I wonder how many days they waited before notifying the landfill to stop? If they waited until all local bins had been collected then anything discarded into refuse by a perp will be exactly where the Police want it.

I definitely think a simple explanation is what happened. I thought the bin issue to be a rare occurrence, especially for a young healthy person, but now the more I think about it, it makes sense to me for it to be a case of hypothermia.

On the last CCTV of Corrie he jogs into view... at first I thought he may of been followed or was avoiding someone, now I'm starting to think he was cold and needed to warm up.

Next, he still appears inebriated although it could be possible that he slept most of the alcohol off and what we're seeing instead is his muscle coordination off, next his right leg when he walks into the HS area looks stiff, again a possible symptom of hypothermia. Seeking to pee or possibly throw up another sign.

When someone is cold and confused perhaps seeking respite would seem like the logical thing to do?

Impaired judgement, another symptom.

Yes it was a warm September night, however a drunk person asleep on concrete, can't be that warm.

Coincidentally in 2013 a Canadian male of a similar age died in similar circumstances in Bristol UK, I think that was at the end of September too, not sure what the weather was like that year, but he died being crushed in the lorry.

So it's definitely possible.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

The thing that has always stood out to me is that every thing that corrie did that night was normal but it was far from a normal night for most people , I don't personally know any one that sleeps in doorways, if your in the military you watch your back,
If you really pissed you might, my uncle did on his stag. But it's at the point of passing out and being too wasted to function. When you're young I think it hard to know your limits. Even now I struggle to know my limits.

The thing that has always stood out to me is that every thing that corrie did that night was normal but it was far from a normal night for most people , I don't personally know any one that sleeps in doorways, if your in the military you watch your back,

But I totally agree that's it is abnormal ans indicates a problem if it is happening on a regular basis

I personally think the opinion from people...'ohhh military guys know their limits, can look after themselves, wouldn't do anything stupid'. Well they've never been out in a military town at night when young lads and lasses are getting drunk. It's an issue as old as time. Good looking kids, loads of money, jealous locals. Kids not handling their drinks. Tragic accident or foul play I'm undecided. It could be either, I think people underestimate how drink could put strong young guys like Corrie at risk tbh, just because he's military.

Occam's razor would seem to suggest that Corrie jumping in a bin of his own accord, getting picked up in that 4.20 collection and he and his phone going to BM in the bin lorry would answer most of the 'problems' with this case. It explains exactly why Corrie wasn't seen after that last cctv.

What I don't understand is that collection was supposed to be recycling weighing 11kg.

Thinking more on the landfill site, anything co-located with a body could give clues. If there's a body co-located with a ton of cardboard boxes and wrappers with Greggs written on them, then Corrie was in that bin and instead of being sorted through as recycling, somehow it went to the landfill. But if a body is co-located with household rubbish, then that would suggest something else entirely? Or if a body is wrapped in bin liners or something, then that suggests someone else was involved.

It's going to be a very long and difficult wait for Corrie's family :(

Occam's razor would seem to suggest that Corrie jumping in a bin of his own accord, getting picked up in that 4.20 collection and he and his phone going to BM in the bin lorry would answer most of the 'problems' with this case. It explains exactly why Corrie wasn't seen after that last cctv.

What I don't understand is that collection was supposed to be recycling weighing 11kg.

Exactly...

And I think the Occam's razor method of thinking will be correct. It just makes a lot of sense....apart from the apparent weight issue.....but then again many 'facts' have been incorrect. I suspect this information was either incorrect or the reading given for the weight was inaccurate/edited.

I don't think he was killed, I believe this was an accident. Though if he was killed - I'd go with someone within a building being the culprit.

I will be surprised if they don't find his body.

Exactly...

And I think the Occam's razor method of thinking will be correct. It just makes a lot of sense....apart from the apparent weight issue.....but then again many 'facts' have been incorrect. I suspect this information was either incorrect or the reading given for the weight was inaccurate/edited.

I don't think he was killed, I believe this was an accident. Though if he was killed - I'd go with someone within a building being the culprit.

I will be surprised if they don't find his body.

Too many things against it though. No trace of Corrie in/on/around the bin lorry or bin and the contents were unloaded at a recycling centre/transfer station we are told. Plus there would have been a record of that lorry going to the landfill and a tachograph record to back it up. If it did go there then the Police have some explaining to do as to why leave it 5 months to search...spending +£300k in the process.

Also how would the separation of Corrie and his phone happen if they all went together in the Biffa bin lorry to the landfill? The phone can't go to and then remain in BM until 08:00 if the bin lorry and Corrie ended up in Milton?

No, I think they took the bins in the other HS/loading bay for testing when they conducted the last search of the buildings in SB in late January and got results of a DNA hit in the last week from a general waste bin that went to that landfill via another later bin lorry pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3