UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So taking this car thing a step further - as this taxi driver didn't know the cyclist then the passengers do?

Is that who the police would like to speak to, but without providing detailed images of these passengers (which no doubt the police have the necessary technical ability to enhance) for security/personal reasons?

Personally I am finding it hard to see anything in particular except some anomalies. However, it does look like the cyclist is more likely to be looking/ talking in the back seat direction and the driver does not appear to be facing the cyclist but appears to be facing forward holding a phone in his right hand across and to his left ear or is scratching his left ear.

I will definitely concede that releasing a picture like this is odd. Why not either before or after the encounter when the cyclist was alone? I find it difficult to believe they couldn't find a single lone shot from multiple cameras.

If there is identifying logos on the cyclist jacket and on the taxi that has been blocked out, why don't the police follow up that logo to interview staff and find out from the employer who this cyclist is? Why not show the flipping logos anyway? If it says Acme security then Bingo!

Eta. I think I have worked it out. The logo identifies the company but perhaps the company don't recognise the employee . (Or are saying they don't). Or they are military and no one is talking. Or something illegal is going on.

In my area, the only reason somebody would be cycling around at that time of night is drug running. Likely why the cyclist hasn't come forward.

I am not sure what this cyclist could have to do with the disappearance, but I agree with you. Either he is out on the prowl to do no good or coming from or going to work. Hardly a time for joy riding. I suggested they check the cctv for other nights about this time, including the previous weekend to see if this cyclist rides more often. Perhaps other interactions will lead to his identity. Otherwise are we to assume this cyclist cycled through BSE once? Could be true, but IMO the people who drive around at night like cabbies, and cops have a lot of time on their hands to notice people in the middle of the night.

I do have a question for the locals. Why no police on patrol in the center of town? A man can sleep passed out of a sidewalk for two hours and no cop stops to check on him?

I just can't understand how he could be so drunk he would not wake up the minute that bin moved. Some of the people who have died in bins, were so drunk they were unconscious or in some cases had already died of exposure. C was on his way to sobering up.

Why would he go to sleep into a bin? He had his car parked just couple of blocks away. Or had he lost the car keys?
Remember, that there was some "incident" in the nightclub, so something did happen that night. But was it serious, who knows...? Was he afraid going back to his car?!

Why would he go to sleep into a bin? He had his car parked just couple of blocks away. Or had he lost the car keys?
Remember, that there was some "incident" in the nightclub, so something did happen that night. But was it serious, who knows...? Was he afraid going back to his car?!

I don't understand that either. Some have pointed out though, you can be arrested in UK even sleeping it off in your car. You are considered in control of the vehicle just sitting in it, so if you are drunk you can be arrested. I am not aware of any "incident" so can you link that story? I have had trouble with napping in the bin story too..but possibly he was dumped in a bin, or as I have long thought, he made it out of the HS unobserved and is dead in a nearby field. I guess this landfill search might give us the answer or rule out the bin theory once and for all.

It certainly is odd. LE state they don't need the car driver identified but they need to know who this cyclist is from a rear view?

We have been told (in the 1st pic released of this cyclist) that cyclist was cycling around the town centre. They have been captured face on in a released pic. and I have no doubt LE have even clearer CCTV of said cyclist.

So why publicise this pic of rear of cyclist? IMO it must be because there are other witnesses LE wish to speak to who have been captured in this pic or are in this area at this time who LE are not willing to show.

It does all sound convoluted, but there is a valid reason this pic has been released imo. I wouldn't dismiss possibilities.

Agree. As I stated earlier for me this camera was focused on something else at the time this image was captured and this image is zoomed in to a cropped area that was in the periphery of the original.

I don't understand that either. Some have pointed out though, you can be arrested in UK even sleeping it off in your car. You are considered in control of the vehicle just sitting in it, so if you are drunk you can be arrested. I am not aware of any "incident" so can you link that story? I have had trouble with napping in the bin story too..but possibly he was dumped in a bin, or as I have long thought, he made it out of the HS unobserved and is dead in a nearby field. I guess this landfill search might give us the answer or rule out the bin theory once and for all.

For our WS ers in another country, UK Law on this -

http://www.drinkdrivinglaw.co.uk/of...o_keep_warm_and_I_had_no_intention_of_driving

What if I fell asleep in the car or I was sitting in the back?

It depends on the circumstances leading up to it. If somebody else had driven the vehicle, and has merely got out and left you in it, and you were not aware of this, you are not in charge. If, however, you had, by your own means got into the car you would have been in charge and remain in charge.

Can I be prosecuted if I am sitting in the passenger seat?

Yes. If the Police believe that you were driving at some point, but when they stopped the vehicle, you were no longer driving, it is still possible to prosecute or if the Police are able to show that there was a likelihood of you driving the vehicle. You do not have to be sitting in the driver's seat to be "in charge".

Chapter 3.The Nightclub
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2611576/raf-airman-corrie-mckeague-mystery-seven-clues/

I'm only telling you what I see. Simply ignore my posts. I think you can go into settings and hide everything that I post. Life is too short.

One Egg, one driver, one front passenger, 2 rear passengers and possibly a dog. Louelle is the wrong colour of dog. I'm not 100% sure now on the guy outside looking in. At one point I thought it might be the no entry guy without his jacket.

So we just need the old guy and then they're all in the one shot. I think we can look forever and imagine but we have to accept what police are apparently saying that they don't know who the cyclist is, however strange it seems to us. Strange goings on at 04.00 a.m. is all I know for sure.

A propos of nothing very much, the dog's name has always struck me as strange, since it's been reported that it's a male mutt but its name, being vaguely French, looks and sounds female.

I also keep thinking Louelle's a strange dog for a young serviceman to choose since the breed, having the breathing problems that come from the squashed back nose and muzzle, cannot stand much exercise. In his position I'd have chosen a dog that could have happily gone on a run with me.

I'm probably overthinking but I wondered a couple of months back if Louelle was a play on LOL.

So we just need the old guy and then they're all in the one shot. I think we can look forever and imagine but we have to accept what police are apparently saying that they don't know who the cyclist is, however strange it seems to us. Strange goings on at 04.00 a.m. is all I know for sure.

I know they are saying they don't know who the cyclist is but at least they should have the decency to talk to the driver and ask him. A young man is missing, possibly murdered and they can't be bothered to talk to a driver who is sitting a few meters from where Corrie was last seen.

That is nonsense and I know it cannot be possibly true.

I know they are saying they don't know who the cyclist is but at least they should have the decency to talk to the driver and ask him. A young man is missing, possibly murdered and they can't be bothered to talk to a driver who is sitting a few meters from where Corrie was last seen.

That is nonsense and I know it cannot be possibly true.

Have you a link where the police have said they haven't spoken to the driver ?

there is no incident in that article. just a statement "among the theories." nothing new in that article. He was asked to leave for being too drunk, and he was amiable with the bouncer. They chatted at the door for a time. Then C went walking away towards Mamma Mia's.

True, but why Corrie lost his car keys? They were found on the street...was there a fight of some kind? This sounds like a foul play, doesn't it. He wasn't that drunk anymore.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-24-September-2016-13&p=13043304#post13043304

*User asks about the BMW car keys?*

A lady or gent found BMW keys close to where Corrie was last seen. The same type that he has for his BMW. However, I’ve spoken to the person and they have told me they now believe they are actually a family members. I am still trying to find out if there is any connection to Corrie to try to get the number from the keys but there is a language barrier. I’m hoping to get this bottomed out but it doesn’t appear they're his at this time.

True, but why Corrie lost his car keys? They were found on the street...was there a fight of some kind? This sounds like a foul play, doesn't it. He wasn't that drunk anymore.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-24-September-2016-13&p=13043304#post13043304

*User asks about the BMW car keys?*

A lady or gent found BMW keys close to where Corrie was last seen. The same type that he has for his BMW. However, I’ve spoken to the person and they have told me they now believe they are actually a family members. I am still trying to find out if there is any connection to Corrie to try to get the number from the keys but there is a language barrier. I’m hoping to get this bottomed out but it doesn’t appear they're his at this time.

The keys were found in Brandon. Corrie was last seen in the HS. <modsnip>

If the cyclists is a dealer surely he would be "well known" so why has no one identified him. He hasnt come forward which tells me he has something to hide. Did C go to hs to get his bike or a bike. But bike man caught him attacked him and threw him in the bin?? It sounds too far fetched. Whatever scinario i think of i think noooooo. But something has clearly happened to C. If C is found at landfill which i doubt why was his phone going a different way in a different bin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman