UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be right in thinking that the only way to climb into a bin of the height we're talking about would be to go in head first? I would think one would have to be pretty careful not to tip the bin over, what with putting ones body weight on the top lip in order to get in.

Only speaking for myself here so JMO but no matter how drunk, I'm not convinced that I would think a bin was really that much warmer than the outside world. Certainly not enough to go diving into one headfirst.

Would I be right in thinking that the only way to climb into a bin of the height we're talking about would be to go in head first? I would think one would have to be pretty careful not to tip the bin over, what with putting ones body weight on the top lip in order to get in.

Only speaking for myself here so JMO but no matter how drunk, I'm not convinced that I would think a bin was really that much warmer than the outside world. Certainly not enough to go diving into one headfirst.

I wouldn't think so but however strange it happens and has done in my home town. My fathers friend died in such a situation, people would assume he was homeless but it boiled down to the fact he was too drunk to go home :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting Shires. Someone I knew years ago often traveled on RAF flights, but they weren't in the service, though they were mod but in a civilian sense.
I got trooper flights regularly Germany <> UK and used my passport as did the soldiers. You still go through passport control as normal though as they're chartered rather than flown by RAF staff. Not sure if Gib flights are chartered or RAF to/from Brize Norton. Got friends out there, I'll ask. Hubby just said at Brize you use both passport and MOD90 at Brize though he's only flown from there to much hotter places than Gib if you know what I mean.

ETA - Forgot to mention the most important thing. These aren't flights you can just tip up and get on if there's a seat. You have to fill in forms etc and get booked on by a clerk.

A young girl (maybe around 25 I can't remember without looking) was in the US forces and went missing in America.
Everyone thought she was a nutter when in fact she was made to be nuts. Check her out the whole case is super interesting

Cheers, going to look that up.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

See it now?

attachment.php

Attachments

• side-2.jpg
    side-2.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 346
What do you see?

It looks like a fair haired woman/person almost facing the bike person. They are through the open window behind the driver. I think I see a hand on the bottom window frame - not sure if that could be bike person or car person. The fair haired person seems to have something on their head/hair ? Glasses/sunglasses/hair band ? Is the light bit on the left of their face an earring or just a bit of light?

Make any sense or am I just seeing things now?

Interesting Shires. Someone I knew years ago often traveled on RAF flights, but they weren't in the service, though they were mod but in a civilian sense.

The Gibraltar RAF incident is also in MSM in UK with more details if someone could post the links on here. Have seen it in the Star, Sun and DM so far. Strange incident I have never heard anything like that before.

Only speaking anecdotally here but I was out in a different town in Suffolk that night with just a t-shirt on until about 2 am. We can also see from the CCTV that "No Fear t-shirt man" and the black guy with the food are doing the same.

There's an old folk rhyme in the UK, "Five, ten and twenty-one; Winter, spring and summer sun". Maybe here we perceive nine or ten degrees as warmer than in countries that have hotter temperatures year round?! I had to sleep with a fan on and the window open all throughout September because it was too hot to sleep otherwise.

I get that. I have lived in both warm and cold climes. He clearly was not bothered by the cooling temps at 1:00 am but I assume he was not feeling much at that time. He settles on the sidewalk, which itself would be cooling to the outside temp. When the alcohol has worn off some, and he has been stationary for almost two hours, I would say his body temp would be on the cold side. If you left your house while it was still warm, you are probably dressed lightly. As it cools down, and you are active, and not drunk, you most likely would handle the temp well. In your reference, I assume you were moving mostly inside as you enjoyed your evening. I see C walking with his fingertips in his pockets. I interpret that as cold. It actually reminds me of someone woke up while camping, after a few too many beers around the campfire and now must make it down to the latrine. The fire is out, half asleep and the air is now chilly. I assume the woman who is seen shopping, and the old man they are still looking for, left their homes in the early morning, which is why they are wearing warm clothing. C is definitely not completely sober given his stumble, but is sober enough to feel its gotten cooler. I just can't understand how he could be so drunk he would not wake up the minute that bin moved. Some of the people who have died in bins, were so drunk they were unconscious or in some cases had already died of exposure. C was on his way to sobering up.

Nearly 40% of the time a person is not discovered until the loading process has begun, and 16% of time are missed when tipping begins. Quite high stats, enough to make it a possible occurrence. I naturally thought it was quite rare, but Googling seems like there is a lot of cases amongst the drunks and homeless.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

It looks like a fair haired woman/person almost facing the bike person. They are through the open window behind the driver. I think I see a hand on the bottom window frame - not sure if that could be bike person or car person. The fair haired person seems to have something on their head/hair ? Glasses/sunglasses/hair band ? Is the light bit on the left of their face an earring or just a bit of light?

Make any sense or am I just seeing things now?

I have added light to let you see. Her hair is dark almost black. But you have seen it.

The hairband thing you see is weird. It's took me ages to try and work out what it is. I think it's the silver door/window trim and it is being intersected by a dog lead. I think a dog lead is wrapped around the door post.....it's going out one window and back in another.

Another poster yesterday said it was impossible for a person to be there, that's why I'm back working on this image. If you look carefully there is a black strip between the driver and the person hanging out the window. At no point do the people touch each other. Something is keeping them separated, the back of the seat.

I'm reworking the area that I think is a dog. I'll post it in a bit.

Something important to consider. If there is a dog in that car, then these people were picked up at a house. They aren't on their way home from work.

I have added light to let you see. Her hair is dark almost black. But you have seen it.
RSBM

Something important to consider. If there is a dog in that car, then these people were picked up at a house. They aren't on their way home from work.

BBM If = if, there is a dog in that car I wouldn't assume they were picked up at a house only.
I know quite a few people with small/medium dogs that always accompany them to pubs, bars etc.

It might just be me, but I don't see how someone could lean over the top or around the side of that headrest without interfering with the driver and their seat to the point of having your whole head outside of the car.

The gap they would have to lean through in the photo below isn't very large.

15532d3e7556c2251819cf2358ff7e6f.jpg

Greenish jumper, arm running along window. Elbow picking up a reflection through the quarter panel. Poor quality I know, still working on it..

attachment.php

Attachments

• side-4.jpg
    side-4.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 289
It might just be me, but I don't see how someone could lean over the top or around the side of that headrest without interfering with the driver and their seat to the point of having your whole head outside of the car.

The gap they would have to lean through in the photo below isn't very large.

15532d3e7556c2251819cf2358ff7e6f.jpg

That seat is miles back though. I you put the seat back forward in that picture you attached you could get your head out that car no problem, even without sliding the seat forward. If you look carefully at the driver he is in a very upright position.

What can you see?

That seat is miles back though. I you put the seat back forward in that picture you attached you could get your head out that car no problem, even without sliding the seat forward. If you look carefully at the driver he is in a very upright position.

What can you see?

Having just looked on the findcorrie website I can only see what looks like the cyclist talking to somebody in the front passenger seat rather than the back seat, he doesn't look as though he's looking in the back at all. Assuming they've found the cab driver (do we know it's a cab driver?) surely he'd of been able to say who the passengers were?

What can you see?

I see a very low res image that the police have photoshopped (using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member